+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

shreyashi

Feb 5, 2016
drajpoot said:
Hello Shreya

There is nothing misconstrued and again I would say officer can never be particular for any thing without any specific reason the way you mentioned in the posts. I can never ignore any post here which may give another message or misleading information to people here. Most of the people including you used to read and write in this forum when they are tensed and I do not want them to tense more just because of some posts like officer are rigid and looking for some particular documents......etc cause these things make people more tensed.
AND the fact is NS officers are really cooperative unless your application is hiding the facts.

And as what you said I must have misunderstood from your post so there might be many who are reading this forum may misunderstood and I tried to clear out Do not take so personal.
Be clear and transparent.

I did not misrepresent and misinterpret anything so better be reasonable what you are writing specially on a online platform cause you might be questioned of what you are saying and thats why I raised a question on your post, did not conclude, represent or interpret anything.

So now again Can you please show me what and where i interpret or represent in your post? As I did not find anything other then my question over your post which is still not answered.

Looking forward your reply

regards
D
Hello D,

Firstly, please do not take me otherwise when I say that highlighting something and asking for evidences and justification is a form of accusation. Highlighting only a clause instead of the whole statement and drawing conclusions and presenting it in one's own interpreted form is misrepresentation because the fact is getting misconstrued. Hope this answers your question. Moreover my "request" to you can be regarded as extremely considerate in comparison to your online accusation.

Also, please note that people are not here to tell stories. The whole point of the forum is to discuss each member's problems, queries, concerns etc. to obtain possible resolutions to one's problems, thereby guiding others in mitigating similar issues. If you don't wish to help someone then at least please don't rag them in such turmoil.

Not everyone's experience is the same. Had everyone's experience been the same, then everyone would have obtained a nomination without any hindrances. But in reality that is not what is happening. Since you are an avid follower and a "Champion Member" of this forum, you must have come across quite a few cases which have been rejected for unconvincing reasons. Don't you think members of this forum get intimidated after reading their posts? What do you think is their reason for posting their cases?

One more thing, I don't think anyone who has applied has hidden / tried to hide any fact. Then how come you AGAIN accuse someone of hiding facts. This reminds me of a proverb that I learned in school, "Mole in a theif's beard". I hope that is not the case here, pun intended*. I think your application must have passed smoothly and you did not have to contact your nominee officer even once. That is possibly the reason of your biasness and cynicism.

I would also like to request you to rectify yourself when you refer to me. My name is Shreyashi Rangachari. I don't prefer everyone to call me Shreya.

Lastly please note that although I am not liable to answer to anyone but I am still doing so as a goodwill gesture. Please ignore my messages in future as they will not be intended to you. So you may now relax my friend.

Regards,
S.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
shreyashi said:
Hello D,

Firstly, please do not take me otherwise when I say that highlighting something and asking for evidences and justification is a form of accusation. Highlighting only a clause instead of the whole statement and drawing conclusions and presenting it in one's own interpreted form is misrepresentation because the fact is getting misconstrued. Hope this answers your question. Moreover my "request" to you can be regarded as extremely considerate in comparison to your online accusation.

Also, please note that people are not here to tell stories. The whole point of the forum is to discuss each member's problems, queries, concerns etc. to obtain possible resolutions to one's problems, thereby guiding others in mitigating similar issues. If you don't wish to help someone then at least please don't rag them in such turmoil.

Not everyone's experience is the same. Had everyone's experience been the same, then everyone would have obtained a nomination without any hindrances. But in reality that is not what is happening. Since you are an avid follower and a "Champion Member" of this forum, you must have come across quite a few cases which have been rejected for unconvincing reasons. Don't you think members of this forum get intimidated after reading their posts? What do you think is their reason for posting their cases?

One more thing, I don't think anyone who has applied has hidden / tried to hide any fact. Then how come you AGAIN accuse someone of hiding facts. This reminds me of a proverb that I learned in school, "Mole in a theif's beard". I hope that is not the case here, pun intended*. I think your application must have passed smoothly and you did not have to contact your nominee officer even once. That is possibly the reason of your biasness and cynicism.

I would also like to request you to rectify yourself when you refer to me. My name is Shreyashi Rangachari. I don't prefer everyone to call me Shreya.

Lastly please note that although I am not liable to answer to anyone but I am still doing so as a goodwill gesture. Please ignore my messages in future as they will not be intended to you. So you may now relax my friend.

Regards,
S.
I could answer your every para with more reasonable replies But I do not want to write anymore.

Rest what experience I have and how many times I contacted to nominee officer,I am not obliged to tell you. And how many complicated cases I have been through and what I suggest and advice them again I do not think need to inform you.

Why people are here and what they need I guess I know much better then you. Do not want to argue.

But one thing I must say again here that please make sure and double check when you write something against anyone either its me or nomination officer or any one.
Just to remind you I have got text message someone on my mobile
At 9:28 AM Canadian time : " Hi Shreya here" You can re-check again.
At 11:51 PM Canadian time Hi I am "Shreya's husband". You can re-check too
I do not want to mention mobile number here as I know it was you. and I would really appreciate if you acknowledge here that it was you.

So whatever I write I always have reasons OK . So think twice before writing. Further if you need evidence I can sent you print screen Ok.
Moreover for me It does not matter either your name is Shreya or Shreyashi...

Rest all member of this forum and silent readers know what I am doing either accusing, misrepresentation or misinterpretation.

Good luck with your application.

If I will find any post that give misleading information against Nova Scotia program or Nominee officer, never expect I will ignore anything.

No nominee officers is rigid or stick to any particular documents and no one get rejected or refused without any strong reason. Thats my message to all members and I hope all silent reader, nominated members and who are in process agree with me.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
All members who are waiting for their nomination please keep in mind always that your case officers are very cooperative whatever they ask do not take it negatively and conclude anything against them be polite with them and try to give as many information as you can, they will read and go through with each information and will consider definitely.

Believe me they will cooperate you as best as they can and will provide you all possible opportunity to convince them.
Do not get tensed by reading some previous posts in the forum, I can bet you will realize the same once you will get good news and many of us have already realized that.

regards
D

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
NsMumbai said:
I have received AOR.
Can u pls add me to whatsApp group. My number 91.9833612201.

Thanks.
Can you plz provide your timeline.

SDKD

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SDKD said:
Can you plz provide your timeline.

SDKD
Hi SDKD,

How are you? Even my application reached on 13Nov2015. Did you get AOR??? Can you please let me know, if you get the AOR mail. I believe that our chance would come after Christmas vacation.

Thanks in advance.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
cian said:
Hi SDKD,

How are you? Even my application reached on 13Nov2015. Did you get AOR??? Can you please let me know, if you get the AOR mail. I believe that our chance would come after Christmas vacation.

Thanks in advance.
I am good. Actually I am not the one who got AOR..its Mr.NSMumbai.. My application reached only in 23rd of Nov. I was waiting to hear from you guys regarding AOR. Mine will be after 8-9 applicant :(.....I hope they will start processing only after Holidays...may be after Jan 3. I am not sure when they will be back to work. Dont worry you will soon get good news :D :D :D

SDKD

shreyashi

Feb 5, 2016
drajpoot said:
I could answer your every para with more reasonable replies But I do not want to write anymore.

Rest what experience I have and how many times I contacted to nominee officer,I am not obliged to tell you. And how many complicated cases I have been through and what I suggest and advice them again I do not think need to inform you.

Why people are here and what they need I guess I know much better then you. Do not want to argue.

But one thing I must say again here that please make sure and double check when you write something against anyone either its me or nomination officer or any one.
Just to remind you I have got text message someone on my mobile
At 9:28 AM Canadian time : " Hi Shreya here" You can re-check again.
At 11:51 PM Canadian time Hi I am "Shreya's husband". You can re-check too
I do not want to mention mobile number here as I know it was you. and I would really appreciate if you acknowledge here that it was you.

So whatever I write I always have reasons OK . So think twice before writing. Further if you need evidence I can sent you print screen Ok.
Moreover for me It does not matter either your name is Shreya or Shreyashi...

Rest all member of this forum and silent readers know what I am doing either accusing, misrepresentation or misinterpretation.

Good luck with your application.

If I will find any post that give misleading information against Nova Scotia program or Nominee officer, never expect I will ignore anything.

No nominee officers is rigid or stick to any particular documents and no one get rejected or refused without any strong reason. Thats my message to all members and I hope all silent reader, nominated members and who are in process agree with me.

regards
D
Hello Mr. / Ms. DRajpoot,

Let me clarify certain things that you have doubts about.

1. My statement was "Hi Rita, Nominee officer is very rigid with the salary part" and not "Nominee officer is very rigid" as underlined by you.
Two statements give a totally different meaning. The first statement means the officer is particular about the rules and regulations, which is extremely beneficial for all the applicants. The second statement, that has been underlined by you in your previous post, on the other hand is trying to imply a remark about the nominee officer. Therefore I think the way my statement has been highlighted is clearly a misrepresentation. Please consult me for clarification before coming to conclusion about what is stated. This will avoid any kind of confusions in the forum.

2. Secondly the post was addressed to Ms. Rita and not to you. Then why did you interfere in that post and made a maligning remark after misconstruing my statement?
Take the example of the statement GOD IS NOWHERE which can be read in both ways, viz. GOD IS NOW HERE and GOD IS NO WHERE (God forgive the mistake). It depends on how you comprehend that. And if you have doubts about your understanding then please feel free to seek clarifications. Also, when the correct clarification is provided then please do not try to establish/ impose an incorrect point because that would just exaggerate trivial issues and will also magnify your flaw.

3. You have previously intimidated "runaway982" in this forum to leave the forum, for reasons only known to you. If you are trying to do the same with me then I would be more than happy to leave the forum. Thankfully, I am being well guided and instructed by the NS nominee officers and all the friends that I have got from this forum. It is only disheartening to receive such harshness from the "Champion Member", who probably misunderstood what I stated :(

4. As mentioned in my previous post my name is Shreyashi but my friends call me Shreya. Since your attitude did not sound friendly I thought we should be more formal and the least that you could do is call me by my full name.

5. Please note that your display of loyalty and faithfulness may be impressive but it is so ostentatious that it reminds me of another proverb that states "too much reverence is the mark of a cheat".
Just out of inquisitiveness, I learned that you initially attempted entry into Canada through the FSWP program? So what made you choose the PNPs and especially NS in the following year's attempt?.

6. Please refer to your previous comments on the other forums from 2014 and early 2015 seeking help from everyone for your issues. I hope that would remind you of the feeling every member goes through while waiting in various stages. Do you think that you would have received any help if were not allowed to speak about your issues. You even went to the extent of asking for legal help for your case. So unless you step into anyone's shoes you should not make negative and harsh comments.

7. I would be very happy if you paste the entire Whatsapp conversation that I and my spouse had with you. That would give the forum members a full and clear idea of your reluctance to divulge helpful information about the various stages. In the conversation you were extremely agitated because I had asked others for help. Why do you think it is wrong to consult others apart from you? You were also angry for the fact that I wanted to know about all that has to be done during ITA and post ITA. I just want to avoid hastiness in the last hours and be well prepared before hand. I want everyone to be prepared with everything and that is why I shared my experience. I am sure at least one of my friends in this forum has been benefited from my experience. Sugar-coating and hiding actual situations will not help anyone. It will only make people unprepared for their upcoming tasks. I like to keep myself prepared and I don't see any harm in wishing the same for everyone. It only does good to one for thinking and doing good to others.

8. @DRajpoot: I appreciate all your knowledge about immigration that you probably have, But at the same time please do not criticize, scrutinize and make personal remarks about anyone's comments without realizing the correct meaning. That gives an incorrect impression about you to readers. 8)

9. To all the forum members: As I stated earlier, NOVA SCOTIA IS THE BEST PROVINCE FOR ME and THE NOMINEE OFFICERS ARE EXTREMELY HELPFUL TO ME AND ARE VERY GOOD. At the same time, please note that they are very particular about their rules and regulations, which is a very good thing for all the applicants. HENCE, PLEASE ABIDE BY THEIR INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE THAT WILL HELP YOU IN YOUR FUTURE PROCESSING. Please don't follow misleading workarounds suggested by amateurs in this forum because that would only lengthen the processing time.

I am sure that I will hear from you very soon. But please be mature enough to talk properly. ;D

Thanks a lot for giving me your precious time. We are eagerly looking forward to meeting with you because it would be fun debating with you over various topics. :p

Regards,
S.

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
cian said:
Hi SDKD,

Thanks in advance.
I am 14 Nov applicant. kindly update when you get the AOR. I am next to you :)

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
hr31 said:
I am 14 Nov applicant. kindly update when you get the AOR. I am next to you :)
Sure I will remember to inform you. Hope we guys get some fruits for our long wait. Our perseverance and patience should be rewarded. Best of luck.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
shreyashi said:
Hello Mr. / Ms. DRajpoot,

Let me clarify certain things that you have a doubt about.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY DOUBT ABOUT ANYTHING

1) My statement was "Hi Rita, Nominee officer is very rigid with the salary part" and not "Nominee officer is very rigid" as underlined by you.
Two statements give a totally different meaning. The first statement means the officer is particular about the rules and regulations, which is extremely beneficial for all the applicants. The second statement, that has been underlined by you in your previous post, on the other hand is trying to imply a remark about the nominee officer. That is therefore a misrepresentation which YOU ARE TRYING TO DO. Please refrain from doing so.

NO COMMENTS. KEEP CONCLUDING ANYTHING.

2) Secondly the post was addressed to Ms. Rita and not to you. Then why did you interfere in that post and made a maligning remark after misconstruing statement?

ANY MISGUIDING or INCORRECT INFORMATION NEED TO BE ADDRESSED AND YOU ARE NO ONE TO ASK ME ANYTHING

3) You have previously intimidated "runaway982" in this forum to leave the forum, for reasons only known to you. Are you trying to do the same with me as well? I do not have a problem to leave the forum because I am being well guided and instructed by the nominee officers and all the friends that I have from this forum, which excludes you.

I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM AND BUT WHY HE LEFT AND I AM DOING NOTHING JUST ASK A QUESTION TO YOU HOW YOU CAN CONCLUDE SOMETHING ABOUT ANYONE WHICH IS NOT FACT AND WRITING YOUR CONCLUSION ON THE FORUM FOR EVERYONE.

4) Please note that your display of loyalty and faithfulness may be impressive but it is so ostentatious that it reminds me of another proverb that states "too much reverence is the mark of a cheat". This makes me wonder as to what might have happened to your loyalty when you left India? Moreover, it would be worthy to see how long this show of your loyalty lasts?

NOW YOU START CONCLUDING ABOUT ME WHICH I REALLY DO NOT CARE. KEEP IT UP

5) I would be very happy if you paste the entire Whatsapp conversation that I and my spouse had with you. That would give the forum members a full and clear idea of everything. In the conversation you were extremely agitated because I had asked others for help. Why do you think it is wrong to consult others apart from you?

STILL YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT IS MISSING, YOU DID NOT MENTION THAT IT WAS YOU WHO WROTE SHREYA THAT'S WHY I ADDRESS YOU BY THAT NAME. BUT AT LEAST YOU ACCEPT THAT IT WAS YOU WHO CHAT. YOU CAN PASTE CHAT IF YOU WISH BUT PLEASE BE MATURE ENOUGH AND STOP TO MAKE A VIDEO CALL IN MID NIGHT AS I AM NOT GONNA PICK YOUR CALL.

6) To all the forum members: As I stated earlier, NOVA SCOTIA IS THE BEST PROVINCE FOR ME and THE NOMINEE OFFICERS ARE EXTREMELY HELPFUL TO ME AND ARE VERY GOOD. At the same time, please note that they are very particular about their rules and regulations, which is a very good thing for all the applicants. HENCE, PLEASE ABIDE BY THEIR INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE THAT WILL HELP YOU IN YOUR FUTURE PROCESSING. Please don't follow misleading workarounds suggested by amateurs because that would only lengthen the processing time.

OF COURSE NO ONE SHOULD EXPECT THAT NSOI WILL ACCEPT ANYTHING AGAINST THEIR RULES AND REGULATION, RULES ARE ALWAYS TO FOLLOW AND CANADA FOLLOW THE RULES.

7) I appreciate all your efforts to help others but at the same time please do not criticize, scrutinize and make personal remarks about anyone's comments in a derogatory and twisted manner that it gives incorrect impression to readers.

KEEP YOUR APPRECIATE AND INSTRUCTION WITH YOU AND TRY TO THINK BEFORE WRITE IF YOU CAN OTHERWISE ITS UP TO YOU

I am sure that I will hear from you very soon. But please be mature enough to talk professionally. :p

HOW MATURE A PERSON WOULD BE WHO TOLD HIS/HER NAME AND AFTER THAT WHEN HE/SHE IS ADDRESSED BY THE SAME NAME THAN SHE/HE MADE UNREASONABLE STATEMENT

You are doing good groundwork for your next profession. ;D

KEEP CONCLUDING........ BY THE WAY IF YOU REALLY LIKE YOU CAN START ANYTIME SAME GROUNDWORK AND MAKE IT YOUR NEXT PROFESSION MAKE A TRY N SEE HOW LONG YOU CAN DO YOUR GROUNDWORK ITS FREE N OPEN FOR EVERYONE

Regards,
S.

Dear Members

Again I would need your help as I am blamed again that I intimated "runaway982" to leave this forum , I still do not know the reasons.
@ runaway982 : If you are reading this forum please let someone know if I wrote you anything anytime in your Inbox or any personal message cause as far I know whatever I communicate is only on the forum.

I am not going to reply any of Shreyashi's post, as its more than enough for me.

Everyone is reading, previous posts and I sincerely apologize to be included in that out of topic posts. But it makes me feel again following things:

1- AM I REALLY TRYING TO GIVE INCORRECT IMPRESSION TO ALL READERS
2- I MISINTERPRET, MISREPRESENT ETC...

IF ITS TRUE I MUST STOP WRITING AS IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE FOR ME TO MISGUIDE ANYONE HERE FOR NO REASONS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS ITS TOO BAD TO BE BLAMED.

I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS. AS I REALLY DO NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM TO STOP WRITING IF ITS NOT HELPING OTHERS.

regards
D

shreyashi

Feb 5, 2016
drajpoot said:
Dear Members

Again I would need your help as I am blamed again that I intimated "runaway982" to leave this forum , I still do not know the reasons.
@ runaway982 : If you are reading this forum please let someone know if I wrote you anything anytime in your Inbox or any personal message cause as far I know whatever I communicate is only on the forum.

I am not going to reply any of Shreyashi's post, as its more than enough for me.

Everyone is reading, previous posts and I sincerely apologize to be included in that out of topic posts. But it makes me feel again following things:

1- AM I REALLY TRYING TO GIVE INCORRECT IMPRESSION TO ALL READERS
2- I MISINTERPRET, MISREPRESENT ETC...

IF ITS TRUE I MUST STOP WRITING AS IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE FOR ME TO MISGUIDE ANYONE HERE FOR NO REASONS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS ITS TOO BAD TO BE BLAMED.

I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS. AS I REALLY DO NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM TO STOP WRITING IF ITS NOT HELPING OTHERS.

regards
D
Hello D,

You mentioned about a video call which was a genuine accident while trying to take screenshots of our Whatsapp conversation. Your reluctance to share details about the upcoming steps only showed that you did not want me to be prepared for the upcoming steps.
Again see your approach of putting it forward. :(
It clearly shows your disturbed nature which is also reflected in your posts to me and Whatsapp status.
Anyways it was nice knowing you.

Regards,
S.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ashuindian said:
In conclusion, Indians are very quarrelsome people.
Completely Agreed,

And another conclusion that in this forum everyone may write anything about anyone and may conclude whatever they want But do not forget that this is online and very popular immigration forum so make sure not to conclude anything about nominee officers or CIC officer as we never know who is reading this forum and you might say and answer someone that he is misinterpreting or misrepresenting your post but Can you really explain anything about your statement to officer if he is reading that too and concluding something which you dint mean.

As you said Indian are very quarrelsome it might be a big question for all potential applicants specially who are from India that what approach they have for officers if officer ask them additional documents.

I guess its not a good thing to write any statement which you need to explain what you mean to say and I can never support that n hope no one should.

I never wanted to be considered a quarrelsome person but you are right and I also find myself in that category and its just happen cause of my single mistake that I am writing here so long for nothing.
I do not want to regret myself for that moment when I decided to start writing here and It was my mistake that I was thinking I am helping but actually I am misrepresenting, misinterpreting etc...

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
GOOD BYE FORUM

Sorry to all for whom I could do something!!!

I never want to feel guilt and listen people around me saying "Why I tried to help people cause you will get disrespect only"

Wish you good luck all.

regards
D

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
GOOD BYE FORUM

Sorry to all for whom I could do something!!!

I never want to feel guild and listen people around me saying "Why I tried to help people cause you will get disrespect only"

Wish you good luck all.

regards
D

Hello Drajpot,
There is no need to leave the forum cos you had a little misunderstanding with another forum member. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion in life and one thing i have learnt in life is that everyone will not like me. As beings, we can choose to take other people opinions or ignore them or secretly use them or spat them. Just remember "choose your battles".
You are not only helpful but also a pioneer member of this forum. You CANT quit cos it will mean the forum will "die" and a lot of people look fwd to your useful advice.

just continue to do your good job and see how God reward all your efforts in many ways.