Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Dear Friends,

Thank you all for your kind wishes.Today I sent my email reply to the nsnp@novascotia.ca as given in their email to me with all my updated documents and the Job comparison table as per their AOR request. I immediately got a reply as follows:

Thank you for your inquiry.

If you are looking for an update on your file, please note that you will not be contacted until your file reaches processing.
The Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream stopped accepting new applications on Dec. 17, 2015. We do not have a date for when it will reopen but that information will be posted on our website when it does.
If you have questions regarding any of our other streams please go to our website, www.novascotiaimmigration.ca, and review the application guidelines. You must determine for yourself if you meet the criteria and if you do we encourage you to submit your application.

We will respond to your inquiry within 5 business days.

NS Office of Immigration

Is this a normal response??? Did all those who sent their replies get this as an initial reply? Am I sending to the correct address?
Please help and let me know.

Thank you.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
pakimom said:
Dear Friends,

Thank you all for your kind wishes.Today I sent my email reply to the nsnp@novascotia.ca as given in their email to me with all my updated documents and the Job comparison table as per their AOR request. I immediately got a reply as follows:

Thank you for your inquiry.

If you are looking for an update on your file, please note that you will not be contacted until your file reaches processing.
The Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream stopped accepting new applications on Dec. 17, 2015. We do not have a date for when it will reopen but that information will be posted on our website when it does.
If you have questions regarding any of our other streams please go to our website, www.novascotiaimmigration.ca, and review the application guidelines. You must determine for yourself if you meet the criteria and if you do we encourage you to submit your application.

We will respond to your inquiry within 5 business days.

NS Office of Immigration

Is this a normal response??? Did all those who sent their replies get this as an initial reply? Am I sending to the correct address?
Please help and let me know.

Thank you.
Its alright. Don't worry. Its normal that you get an automated reply at the email address they write you to reply.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Phew! Thank you Ritawallu for your response....I was getting frantic with worry here. So basically I have replied to them before the 5 working days that they had given me and I shouldn't worry about this reply at all.

Just wanted to know if anyone else also got this response.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
@shreyashi -- Can you free little space in your Inbox? I am trying to send a message to you but it says your Inbox is Full

neethulondon

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-15
Doc's Request.
2-08-16
Nomination.....
2-12-16
AOR Received.
26-07-16
IELTS Request
18-11-16
Dear all,

I have received ITA on 16th Dec . Please update the sheet.

Thanks.

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
I expect AOR in Feb 2017 for late Dec 2015 applicants. Because of Christmas and New year holidays for 10 days. :)

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear ,

what's your timeline....neethulondon

harry592

Dec 6, 2014
shreyashi said:
Hi Harry,
Have you arranged your number of working hours? I saw from your post that you are in TCS. Please let me know I'm also facing same situation.
Yes, I could get working hours included in reference letter but not salary. For salary proof , I had send additional documents like salary slips, annual compensation letter. I hope it will work.

shreyashi

Feb 5, 2016
harry592 said:
Yes, I could get working hours included in reference letter but not salary. For salary proof , I had send additional documents like salary slips, annual compensation letter. I hope it will work.
Hi Harry,

So TCS gave you working hours. Mine also same IBM gave working hours. Did they provide you separate salary certificate?

Regards
S.

shreyashi

Feb 5, 2016
ritawallu said:
Hi Shreya,

Im unable to reply your query. Kindly clear some space in your inbox, so that I am able to reply you.

Regards,
Ritz.
Hi Rita,
My husband arranged working hours letter from the company but annual salary they didn't mention in IBM letter head. salary certificate they gave separately with signed and stamp but not in company letter head. Please give us some solution.
Regards
S.

v13sharma

Nov 8, 2016
Hello

Skilled pnp category

i received NSPNP AUG-2015
AOR- DEC 2015
MEDICAL- JULY 2016

Still waiting for passport request??? Is any one in the same boat.... can anyone let me know how much time it generally take for PPR??

Any response is highly appreciated.....