LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks ...

:)SDKD :)

missdd

Dec 13, 2016
mdzakir1 said:
Dear All,

When can we expect 29 Nov 2015 application outcome or answer .

BR
Hi my friend... just want to confirm, you submitted the application on 29 Nov, 2015, but still got no answer today??? (19 Dec, 2016)

Thanks...

funkyfolo1

Sep 8, 2016
Hello. I am new to this forum. I applied Nov 2015 and received Pre-AOR on June 6th 2016 and since then i have not heard anything. Congrats to all the people receiving AOR and ITA. Please add me to the watsapp group, my no is 2347064189846. Thanks and Godspeed to everyone.

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
missdd said:
Hi my friend... just want to confirm, you submitted the application on 29 Nov, 2015, but still got no answer today??? (19 Dec, 2016)

Thanks...
Yes till now i didn't heard anything from their end . Lets see when they will start processing my file .

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
funkyfolo1 said:
Hello. I am new to this forum. I applied Nov 2015 and received Pre-AOR on June 6th 2016 and since then i have not heard anything. Congrats to all the people receiving AOR and ITA. Please add me to the watsapp group, my no is 2347064189846. Thanks and Godspeed to everyone.
When in November? Because the last date to receive AOR as yet yest was 09 Nov

Panki

Nov 29, 2016
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Alberta
NOC Code......
Hello guys,

I am Oct 2015 applicant with NOC 2132. I have received an email from NSPNP in 1st week of nov 2016 to provide update marital, finance, ITA status etc. I replied for it within given time. Since then i am waiting for their action. When i check my application with NSPNP it says the application is Open. Even i check my CIC profile that is unchanged too. I applied thru an agency and they say that many 2132's are pending with NSPNP.

I have a few questions//

1. NOC really matters for NSPNP?
2. Have you seen such cases before?
3. What could be the other reason in delay?
4. Anybody else facing similar situation?
5. Should i be worried now?

Please suggest.
Thanks for your attention ...

-Panki

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
Yes your second kid does not need to be include in your application as she is the youngest one but she is way ahead from all your family as she is Canadian citizen and you are still processing your PR. Look at her face she might be smiling on your confusion and telling you Papa dont worry about me I have done which you dint even started....

regards
D
Hahahahaha. Draj. You are very right. She is messing up things in my house and draws on my sitting room walls regularly..sometimes she will be smiling and saying "if you touch me, I will go back to my country"....hahahahaha.

Thanks Draj

shreyashi

Feb 5, 2016
harry592 said:
Congrats to all who got AORs and Nominations.

I got AOR on 17th Nov. Provided required updated information on 20th Nov.

I received another mail yesterday from Nomination officer regarding updated reference letter from former employer as it doesn't have details about salary and number of working hours. Name of employer is Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) where I worked in the past before year 2011. I think corporate HR there gives reference letter in specified format with embedded signature of VP-HR and mail contact details (which is group mail id). Even supervisor contact details are not mentioned in letter.

Need help from forum if anyone has worked in TCS and could get the reference letter in NS specific format. I will be reaching out to concerned HR deptt today but if anyone has inputs - that will be very helpful.

Another question - I got reference letter from my current employer also, which has all details except supervisor name, as it is also signed by HR manager only. I got this letter in August 2014 and I am still working in same company. As this letter was dated on august 2014 specifying me as current employee, do you thing I should get latest letter with current date although there is no change in duties? Request for seniors' input. Nomination officer has not asked anything related to this reference letter, yet.

shreyashi

Feb 5, 2016
Hi Harry,
Have you arranged your number of working hours? I saw from your post that you are in TCS. Please let me know I'm also facing same situation.
harry592 said:
Congrats to all who got AORs and Nominations.

I got AOR on 17th Nov. Provided required updated information on 20th Nov.

I received another mail yesterday from Nomination officer regarding updated reference letter from former employer as it doesn't have details about salary and number of working hours. Name of employer is Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) where I worked in the past before year 2011. I think corporate HR there gives reference letter in specified format with embedded signature of VP-HR and mail contact details (which is group mail id). Even supervisor contact details are not mentioned in letter.

Need help from forum if anyone has worked in TCS and could get the reference letter in NS specific format. I will be reaching out to concerned HR deptt today but if anyone has inputs - that will be very helpful.

Another question - I got reference letter from my current employer also, which has all details except supervisor name, as it is also signed by HR manager only. I got this letter in August 2014 and I am still working in same company. As this letter was dated on august 2014 specifying me as current employee, do you thing I should get latest letter with current date although there is no change in duties? Request for seniors' input. Nomination officer has not asked anything related to this reference letter, yet.

shreyashi

Feb 5, 2016
[Hi Drajpoot,
How are you? After a long time I am talking with you. Please give me some solution. I received ADR mail and Nominee officer is asking for my working hours and my company(IBM) is not provideing they only mentioned permanent employee. Again I received mail from Nova Scotia they need my working hours. Please tell me what I will do.

Regards
Shreyashi
ote author=drajpoot link=topic=252227.msg5655449#msg5655449 date=1482109524]
Yes your second kid does not need to be include in your application as she is the youngest one but she is way ahead from all your family as she is Canadian citizen and you are still processing your PR. Look at her face she might be smiling on your confusion and telling you Papa dont worry about me I have done which you dint even started....

regards
D
[/quote]

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
shreyashi said:
[Hi Drajpoot,
How are you? After a long time I am talking with you. Please give me some solution. I received ADR mail and Nominee officer is asking for my working hours and my company(IBM) is not provideing they only mentioned permanent employee. Again I received mail from Nova Scotia they need my working hours. Please tell me what I will do.

Regards
Shreyashi
ote author=drajpoot link=topic=252227.msg5655449#msg5655449 date=1482109524]
Yes your second kid does not need to be include in your application as she is the youngest one but she is way ahead from all your family as she is Canadian citizen and you are still processing your PR. Look at her face she might be smiling on your confusion and telling you Papa dont worry about me I have done which you dint even started....\

regards
D
Check your Inbox Shreyashi

regards
D

abeeer

Dec 13, 2016
Punjab, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
3-01-2017
Nomination.....
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
oh... That's great
Good to know that we are on same boat..
Now what's the expectations as per current scenario??

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
Hi Guys, i had got NSNP and applied for PR. i am awaiting for PR since 7 months now. is there any group or are there people in this group who have got PR through NSNP?

Regards,
Shweta

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
Panki said:
Hello guys,

I am Oct 2015 applicant with NOC 2132. I have received an email from NSPNP in 1st week of nov 2016 to provide update marital, finance, ITA status etc. I replied for it within given time. Since then i am waiting for their action. When i check my application with NSPNP it says the application is Open. Even i check my CIC profile that is unchanged too. I applied thru an agency and they say that many 2132's are pending with NSPNP.

I have a few questions//

1. NOC really matters for NSPNP?
2. Have you seen such cases before?
3. What could be the other reason in delay?
4. Anybody else facing similar situation?
5. Should i be worried now?

Please suggest.
Thanks for your attention ...

-Panki
as far as i know NSNP is very slow in responding. i had applied to their pnp in jan 2015 and only got a nomination in nov 2015 asking for exact same details like you and wen i immediately sent them, they responded again in another month and sent me a nomination.

if they have asked u for ur noc, and other details that means they are going to consider your application. just wait for their e mail again or alternatively you can mail them to this id nsnp@novascotia.ca giving your details like passport number, dob, EE number etc AND asking for an update. they may atleast then look at ur profile and take some action.

Regards,
Shweta

Regards,
Shweta

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
shwetasagar said:
Hi Guys, i had got NSNP and applied for PR. i am awaiting for PR since 7 months now. is there any group or are there people in this group who have got PR through NSNP?

Regards,
Shweta
Hi
what is your visa office?