NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016
Rocky.35 said:
Thanks for your reply, Rahman and Congratulations to you for your PPR.

Thank you .

In Personal history, I can submit last 10 years activities, and I had completed my 12th standard in 2003. So, it means I don't need to submit it in personal history also and only degree is sufficient, Right?

Yes, only the last 10 years history, if your secondary school is not part for the last 10 years history then don't mention it.

About Statutory Questions

1. Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Study Visa is a temporary resident visa, Right?

2. Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

You said both answers should be Yes. But, in 2nd question, they are asking about denied entry and ordered to leave any country and I never faced this situation. So, What should I say? Yes or No

You have been refused a visa therefore both will be Yes , but you don't need to worry about that , just explain the reason and it shouldn't be an issue.

You mentioned that I need to provide LOE, What is it? How and where I can upload it?

After you finish filling all the post ITA information a personalized attachment list will be generated, on of them is Letter of explanation so you can use it to upload your LOE

Regards,
Rocky

harry592

Dec 6, 2014
Congrats Rahman.

I have one question.

Is Birth Certificate a mandatory document? Or supporting document like 10th Marksheet or Passport will also be considered?

Rahman2015

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016
harry592 said:
Congrats Rahman.

I have one question.

Is Birth Certificate a mandatory document? Or supporting document like 10th Marksheet or Passport will also be considered?
Thank you.

Birth Certificate is mandatory only if you have dependent children in your application, I'm not sure what is 10th Marksheet.

Rahman2015

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016
Rocky.35 said:
Thanks for your response, Rahman. You have helped me a lot.

Kind Regards,
Rocky
Welcome Rocky.

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
neharora4 said:
hello friends,

need some help ,
app rec : 05/oct/15
case no : 15/oct/16

NOC 2133

what all documents to submit now ? pls help

I am hoping that you could have gotten the AOR now. Didn't you? They would have mentioned the documcents they were looking for?

neharora4

Mar 8, 2014
Rahman2015 said:
You need to wait for AOR and they will tell you about the required documents . The documents are mainly updated proof of fund , comparison of NOC duties with your actual duties and EE and job seeker numbers
hi I have got the case no & the mail asking for fresh Language test result / proof of funds / comparison .
I have submitted as requried today, now how much time as my express entry profile is getting expired in Jan'17

Tosyno

Jul 28, 2016
Hello Seniors in the house/neharora4,

Can you please share with me how you did the Job comparison table. I am oct 13th , 2015 Applicant and I know same thing would be required of me for submission. I am looking at NSOI responding with AOR in the coming week, so I want to prepare it before then. I would appreciate anyone can send a template to my email. I have opened a new EE profile, i have new IELTS score and I have the required funds ready for next week.

My email is adelakun_lanre@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your support and I will be expecting this from anyone in the house( including neharora4).

Wishing everyone best of luck in our applications

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
drajpoot said:
Great !!! Actually this is called Express Entry I never see this much fast processing before. As per the timeline After ITA you took 13 days to submit your application and CIC issued PPR in 16 business days Unbelievable..... :eek: :eek: :eek:
This is normal processing time for temporary visa application I still do not understand how they processed that much fast. May I know your visa office

Anyway BIG Congrats!!!!

regards
D
Well Drajpoot really agree with you that this is the real Express Entry.
I think this has been the most faster PPR process in the world that I have ever come across :D:D :):)
You made a world Record Rahman actually ....
Many heartiest congratulations Rahman for your great success and great future mashallah .
And Rahman rightly said that it is the luck that played fantastically for him.

Remember us in prayers.

Faisal

asmdnayeem

Apr 19, 2014
Dear Seniors,

What will be the final frame size of digital photo of the Express Entry e-APR.

1. 35mm x 45mm ( As mentioned in the Express Entry e-APR)

OR

2. 50mm x 70mm ( As per http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf)

Please advice....

Regards,

ASM

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
asmdnayeem said:
Dear Seniors,

OR

2. 50mm x 70mm ( As per http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf)

Please advice....

Regards,

ASM
Dear asmdnayeem
Although I do not consider myself as Senior as other Members like Drajpoot, Skywalker and Rituwala, and the guy who has been nominated as the faster PPR receiver in the history of CIC :p.. Mr. Rahman, but I still could take a chance to reply your query until they get back to you.

The shared link is specifically for Paper Applications I believe and that is why it asks you to mention the name and date and other details of photographer. It asks for different specifications.

When you are attaching your docs in your EAPR Page while submitting your application, and if you click on the Help which is very next to it, it will show you the exact requirement.
As far as I remember it was the first option which is 35mm x 45 mm for eAPR applications.
Hope it helps, Seniors can confirm.

Good Luck

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
asmdnayeem said:
Dear Seniors,

OR

Please advice....

Regards,

ASM

Well, Fasqui is right. You can get the photo specifications in the "?" next to photo specification holder i.e. by clicking the help button next to it. File format is JPEG or JPEG2 only. For both, the final size should ideally be 240 kB but not less than 60 kB. Specifically for post ITA digital photo submission, upload a photo with any ratio of 35x45 (same as 420x540) with the size of the head, from chin to crown, between 69-80% of the photo height (31-36 mm of 45 mm height).

Regards,
Ritz.