11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
hellgate said:
Do you think that they will open express entry stream after send AOR to October-2015 applicants?
They have to process application upto Dec 2015...I think within mid of next year they will start taking new application....

maruthimada

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2015
Nomination.....
06-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Jun-2016
IELTS Request
--
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
28-Sep-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-Oct-2016
LANDED..........
--
Hi all, I would like to share with you.. finally I got my PR. I am Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry applicant.. Following is my timeline..

Applied to NSOI - 10-Jun-2015
Assessment of application - 20-Jan-2016
Nomination given - 23-Mar-2016

rest of the timeline is in my signature...

I wish all Nova Scotia applicants get PR soon...

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Hi friends

I am sorry, I was busy preparing documents for sending to CIC so I could not open our forum very often. And to gather docs I had to visit some places more often than any of you might have visited.

Well., most docs are ready, a couple of docs yet to be finalized.

I am working on scanning stuff now. Have a doubt here.,

They are asking passport copies with pages having stamps and all visas. I renewed my passport a year ago. My valid visa is in old passport. And I have several Exit/entry immigration stamps and a few endorsements in my old passport. The problem is the numbers don't match from old to new passports.

So can I scan all pages in order from the new passport first including stamps till the last page?

And then scan all the stamps and endorsements from the old passport (without front and last page having name and DOB, and address) and make it into one pdf file and send?

Or the second option is to scan only the passport copy of the new one with stamps on it and add the visa page only from the old one?

Please suggest.,

Regards

Luder

otf

Jun 17, 2015
maruthimada said:
Hi all, I would like to share with you.. finally I got my PR. I am Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry applicant.. Following is my timeline..

Applied to NSOI - 10-Jun-2015
Assessment of application - 20-Jan-2016
Nomination given - 23-Mar-2016

rest of the timeline is in my signature...

I wish all Nova Scotia applicants get PR soon...

Congratulations!

Monvik1988

Sep 8, 2016
Dear drajpoot,

I received AOR today as of October 6, 2016 at 8:30 pm IST.

There are few queries in which I would like to seek your help.

1. They asking to reply within "5 business days". Question is whether Saturdays and Sundays excluded in these 5 days?
2. They are asking to send them a NOC table, had sent a table format also. Question is how to prepare table? Do I have to get a printout of table after writing duties and responsibilities, scan it and send it OR just use the excel sheet to fill that up and send it? Could I get a sample of that from any site?
3. I have changed my job since I had sent my application to NS in September 2015. Job changed in April 2016. Actually, my company merged with bigger company and now my enrollment has been changed from previous to current one, but employer being same and only company name changed. Do I have to send a copy of new appointment letter, new job duties, etc as supporting documents along with my reply?

Regards,

Monvik

Kapoor09

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov 15
AOR Received.
02 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
Monvik1988 said:
Dear drajpoot,

1. They asking to reply within "5 business days". Question is whether Saturdays and Sundays excluded in these 5 days?
2. They are asking to send them a NOC table, had sent a table format also. Question is how to prepare table? Do I have to get a printout of table after writing duties and responsibilities, scan it and send it OR just use the excel sheet to fill that up and send it? Could I get a sample of that from any site?
3. I have changed my job since I had sent my application to NS in September 2015. Job changed in April 2016. Actually, my company merged with bigger company and now my enrollment has been changed from previous to current one, but employer being same and only company name changed. Do I have to send a copy of new appointment letter, new job duties, etc as supporting documents along with my reply?

Regards,

Monvik
What is your application received date at NSNP?

arcayo

Jun 8, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra, ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-09-2016
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-10-2016
Luder said:
Hi friends

I am sorry, I was busy preparing documents for sending to CIC so I could not open our forum very often. And to gather docs I had to visit some places more often than any of you might have visited.

Well., most docs are ready, a couple of docs yet to be finalized.

I am working on scanning stuff now. Have a doubt here.,

They are asking passport copies with pages having stamps and all visas. I renewed my passport a year ago. My valid visa is in old passport. And I have several Exit/entry immigration stamps and a few endorsements in my old passport. The problem is the numbers don't match from old to new passports.

So can I scan all pages in order from the new passport first including stamps till the last page?

And then scan all the stamps and endorsements from the old passport (without front and last page having name and DOB, and address) and make it into one pdf file and send?

Or the second option is to scan only the passport copy of the new one with stamps on it and add the visa page only from the old one?

Please suggest.,

Regards

Luder
Hi Luder,
Scan the new one with its biodata page,visa and stamps also the same thing with the old passport then merge in one file.......they will understand it, you have nothing to worry about

Monvik1988

Sep 8, 2016
marwaku said:
Monvik1988 said:
Dear drajpoot,

Regards,

Monvik

Congrats Monvik
Could you please share your timeline?
When did your application recieve NS?!
Thank you

Dear drajpoot,

It is October 01, 2015.

Regards,

Monvik

Canaspire

Sep 15, 2016
Canaspire said:
Hi...

I am submitting my Application... needed a small advise... URGENT
I applied for FSWP in 2014 and my application was rejected coz NOC for my current job was missing....
Now, in personal details-immigration and citizenship, I have given all details of the same.
But in the last section, Statutory questions, it says, have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa
Will the answer be YES or NO?
Seniors please suggest. It is urgent...

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canaspire said:
Seniors please suggest. It is urgent...
I would say YES, and attach a letter of explanation explaining the situation. I`m sure the YES will not interfere in your process, it was just a personal mistake and not a rejection because your profile is not eligible or something worse than that