+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Monvik1988

Sep 8, 2016
Dear drajpoot,

I do have few initial level queries. I would be thankful, if you could advise.

1. I had sent my physical application to NS Immigration office on September 26, 2015 via DTDC Express courier from India. I had checked via docket number that they had received my courier at that time, but now currently I do not remember the date of receiving of courier/application at NS Immigration office (I believe estimated time to reach courier would be at least a week or so). Let us suppose it might have reached on October 4, 2015. I got a pre-AOR on June 07,2016 against that. My question is that around which date I should expect my AOR??

2. Regarding proof of funds, will balance certificate from my bank would work? Even if I had updated my funds in bank few days before AOR?

3. FDs from Zila Sahakari Bank is authenticated? Someone in local told that it might not work.

4. I am working as a Manager Accounts. Will it be considered under NOC 1111?

Regards,

Monvik

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
How long will it take for BG and what is RPRF? Will schedule A be requested and at what point? My meds was passed does that mean completeness check was good?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Monvik1988 said:
Dear drajpoot,

I do have few initial level queries. I would be thankful, if you could advise.

1. I had sent my physical application to NS Immigration office on September 26, 2015 via DTDC Express courier from India. I had checked via docket number that they had received my courier at that time, but now currently I do not remember the date of receiving of courier/application at NS Immigration office (I believe estimated time to reach courier would be at least a week or so). Let us suppose it might have reached on October 4, 2015. I got a pre-AOR on June 07,2016 against that. My question is that around which date I should expect my AOR??

Most probably in October not sure about dates that's why I request eveyone to fill entry form so that your name would appear in spreadsheet and everyone can have idea about the approximate date of getting AOR. You can have a look of spreadsheet we have enough entries to have some idea.
Making entry in SS does not disclose any of your personal information Its just give you and everyone of us have idea how many total number of application received each month and the date of application which is currently in process by NSOI. I really do not understand why people hesitate to enter it. Thats the only way which can answer the major question which everyone has in their mind "WHEN we will got AOR"

2. Regarding proof of funds, will balance certificate from my bank would work? Even if I had updated my funds in bank few days before AOR?

Bank certificate and 3 months bank statement works if you have required amount of money in your bank account I always suggest to send 6 month bank statement whenever they ask. You will be asked to provide updated document for POF once you will get AOR

3. FDs from Zila Sahakari Bank is authenticated? Someone in local told that it might not work.

FD you can use to show your assets but you must show that you have sufficient amount of money to settle yourself in Canada which should be easily transferable or available in Canadian currency, I hope you understand what I mean. Reason why Canada ask POF cause they want to make sure that you have enough money to survive if you get PR but let say you have FDs for 5 year or 10 years means its fixed amount in your bank but you cant use it. So FDs in general does not fulfil the criteria but ofCourse its your money and you can use it as your assets. In general they expect you should have ready amount not fixed

4. I am working as a Manager Accounts. Will it be considered under NOC 1111?

Job Title does not matter, If your job responsibilities and duties matches with the duties and responsibilities mentioned in NOC 1111 AND you can prove all these jobs and responsibilities on paper from your Employer or somehow than it would be considered.

Let say You are Manager and you do all jobs and duties which mention in NOC1111 but you have no documents to prove it than NSOI or CIC will not consider cause they have nothing to consider. For them its only you who are saying that you perform all responsibilities mention in NOC 1111 but they want someone else to say the same for you in a prescribed format i.e. Your Employer, or your senior to whom you report or any authorized person in your company.

Regards,

Monvik
regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
cool2409 said:
Hi All,

My sis is an 8th sept 2015 applicant and she received her AOR on Wednesday............... :)
Congrats !!
If her name in SS? If not please fill your details in Entry form.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
petertherock77 said:
How long will it take for BG and what is RPRF? Will schedule A be requested and at what point? My meds was passed does that mean completeness check was good?
Cant say anything about BG check some time it shows always in process till the end.
RPRF is Right of Permanent Resident Fees which means if your application for permanent resident is approved you have to pay RPRF. You can pay this fees same time when you submitted your PR application.
YES Schedule A would be requested at the time of BG check process.
No Idea about CIC processing steps but if you see changes and updates that processing is going on in your application.

regards
D

neethulondon

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-15
Doc's Request.
2-08-16
Nomination.....
2-12-16
AOR Received.
26-07-16
IELTS Request
18-11-16
Dear all,

I am July '15 application. I received AOR on 29th July 2016. I sent additional documents on 10th Aug 2016. I haven't heard any info from Nomination officer after that. I mailed her a week back and she replied on the same day telling that my application is still under review.

I see the latest trend for Nomination from AOR takes max of 15-20 days. but it is almost 1.5 month and my application is still under review.

I wonder why it is getting delayed ? Any thoughts on this ? Stressful to wait after a long wait.. Any help on what should I do now ?

Jun 10, 2016
I have just receive nomination from NS today.

AOR: 18/08/2016
Nomination: 23/09/2016

Special thanks to all forum member for their advise and support.

Administrator please update my record.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
neethulondon said:
Dear all,

I am July '15 application. I received AOR on 29th July 2016. I sent additional documents on 10th Aug 2016. I haven't heard any info from Nomination officer after that. I mailed her a week back and she replied on the same day telling that my application is still under review.

I see the latest trend for Nomination from AOR takes max of 15-20 days. but it is almost 1.5 month and my application is still under review.

I wonder why it is getting delayed ? Any thoughts on this ? Stressful to wait after a long wait.. Any help on what should I do now ?
Only suggestion to everyone please do not compare your application with anyone else and there is no trend, it depend upon the case officer how closely they are assessing all documents and verifying them. And it takes time. Another suggestion do not ask about update cause if they take decision you will get to know immediately if you don't get anything it's obvious your file is in under review and even if you send them email what you expect what they will tell you? This is an official reply you will always get if they don't reach any decision.
Another thing is my personal experience is as much time they will put in your application chances are high to get nomination cause if your case is complicated and your application is much more depend upon supporting document ie if you dint have something specifically as per their requirement and u put supporting documents it's always better they take time and review everything before making any decision cause quick review always tends to negative result
Have patience Your email may indirectly show them that you are pushing them to work fast.
Let them do their work in their way, I know it's hard but your email can not expedit your process.
I hope you understand what I am saying

Regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
greatisthyfaithfulness said:

Congrats!!!
Regards
D

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Updated. Congratulations!

Jun 10, 2016

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015

Congratulations, Greatisthyfaithfulness,
jiji

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016

Congrats.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Skywalker_RT said:
Updated. Congratulations!
Hi admin,

From the spreadsheet, there are two applicants named gayathrik and james who are marked in red and is shown as rejected. Could you please tell the reason of their rejection? What could it be, as although it shows they are having enough points.