23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
asmdnayeem said:
Dear Seniors/friends,

Attention: drajpoot and ritawallu

I need some information. I have accepted ITA and filled all the information on online application and yet to submit it. I did not find there any box regarding medical report and Immigration fees. When i have to upload this ?..where to upload....

After filling online application, what will be my next task ...Please advise.

With regards,

ASM
Hi ASM,

I found a link for you.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

Kindly check this. It will help you to resolve your issue.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
I thought they will process fastly but again same like snail... No AOR for the last days... :( :( :(

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
asmdnayeem said:
Dear Seniors/friends,

Attention: drajpoot and ritawallu

I need some information. I have accepted ITA and filled all the information on online application and yet to submit it. I did not find there any box regarding medical report and Immigration fees. When i have to upload this ?..where to upload....

After filling online application, what will be my next task ...Please advise.

With regards,

ASM
Dear ASM,
Once you are done with your application for PR, you will click on the continue button to proceed to the checklist. This document checklist is a personalized checklist based on the information you have provided. At the bottom of this checklist you will find both PCC and Medical requirement and an option to upload scanned copy of both :)

Regards

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
SDKD said:
I thought they will process fastly but again same like snail... No AOR for the last days... :( :( :(
Yes it seems like they are really slow in issuing AORs. I think they will not be able to process all 2015 applications by end of this year

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shereef said:
I just got ITA today how to update the excel sheet ?
I have just updated. To request an update, you just need to post here, although you reached the final stage and there aren't many things left to update now. ;D

Congratulations!

Riyaz1979

May 26, 2015
Luder said:
Hi Drajpoot

Thank you so much for that suggestion.

So I will take the medicals. From your message what I understood is this.

1. When I go for medicals, it is valid for 1 year from the date it was taken.

2. The form that doctor gives has UMI number. So I upload it for the current ITA or the next doesn't matter.

3. Even after Medicals, and after uploading UMI sheet, but unfortunately if PCC is getting delayed and 60 days deadline almost getting over, I can decline the application, can I?

I am sorry, I am too skeptical about the PCC and about the option of declining.

Please tell me from the picture I am uploading now; if I click 'continue application' and submit it, the decline option will still be available or not?

http://i67.tinypic.com/2aiqxjp.jpg

I know it is a bit nagging. I don't want to get locked up. That's why. I choose to do it myself without any agency's help. These are vehement people around me from my ex-work place waiting to rejoice if I fail in this process. I think you get the point!

I can't stop asking for help!

Regards

Luder
Hi Luder
I am sailing in the same boat, have applied to BLS Abu Dhabi for Indian PCC for me and my wife on 8th September, I am yet to hear anything. Did you manage to get your's? I called BLS helpline they gave another number for Indian Embassy, they are saying we are waiting for response from Bombay Passport Office and after several reminders nothing has come from there. This PCC is giving me cold feet :eek:

Regards
Riyaz

flyingjutt

Sep 22, 2016
Dear Experts,

I would like to gather your expert opinion regarding the following matter:

My consultant has informed me that when we apply through a province, the province does all the screening and verification and if they have provided up with the nomination then CIC only enquires about police report and medical, CIC does not verify the POF, Experience and education.

Further, he stated that pnp nominees' applications are processed fast by CIC in comparison to the applications without PNPs.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
flyingjutt said:
Dear Experts,

I would like to gather your expert opinion regarding the following matter:

My consultant has informed me that when we apply through a province, the province does all the screening and verification and if they have provided up with the nomination then CIC only enquires about police report and medical, CIC does not verify the POF, Experience and education.

Further, he stated that pnp nominees' applications are processed fast by CIC in comparison to the applications without PNPs.
CIC asks to submit all the documents as what is mentioned in website, additionally it is also mentioned that if you get nomination, it does not mean you will get PR. CIC has its own system to process application. I do not think anyone here in this forum is immigration officer or works for CIC. we know the information what CIC mentions in its website and guides.
If your consultant inform me something like that I will ask him how he knows? Normally people sometimes ask here to provide source if someone give very useful information but I never heard from anyone that he or she asked their consultant to provide source for the information which he is giving them and They pay them a big amount of money for nothing

regards
D

flyingjutt

Sep 22, 2016
Thank you for your response drajpoot

I would also like to get clarity on the matter of the medical test.

Does one need to submit the medical test with the PR application after obtaining ITA or should one wait for the medical request later on in the process to submit the medical reports as medicals are only valid for 1 year and if you send it with the PR application one may have to do the medicals again. So why not send the medicals after getting the medical request?

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Riyaz1979 said:
Hi Luder
I am sailing in the same boat, have applied to BLS Abu Dhabi for Indian PCC for me and my wife on 8th September, I am yet to hear anything. Did you manage to get your's? I called BLS helpline they gave another number for Indian Embassy, they are saying we are waiting for response from Bombay Passport Office and after several reminders nothing has come from there. This PCC is giving me cold feet :eek:

Regards
Riyaz
Hi Riyaz

Relax! The boat you mentioned is relatively faster and safer!

I received my Indian PCC day before yesterday. I guess I submitted my application on 6 September. You said you submitted on 8th September.

Well., if you have no criminal records in India you will receive a call from Indian Embassy to bring your passports to them (not BLS) then they send it thru Blitz postal service to your local UAE address in a couple of days.

But I'm not from Bombay in India, I can't comment on that. If most Indian states' passport offices work more or less the same way when it comes to PCC, you should be receiving it by next week.

They are not very slow or sluggish as I thought in the beginning!

All the best!

Luder

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
flyingjutt said:
Thank you for your response drajpoot

I would also like to get clarity on the matter of the medical test.

Does one need to submit the medical test with the PR application after obtaining ITA

Yes you need to submit your medical test with your application.

or should one wait for the medical request later on in the process to submit the medical reports as medicals are only valid for 1 year and if you send it with the PR application one may have to do the medicals again.

You can not submit your application without medical, By the way CIC is processing all PR application through express entry and maximum time of processing is 6 month very rare they wil take more than 6 month but it would never reach more than a year, Dont worry No one has to do medical again.

So why not send the medicals after getting the medical request?

Good Question !! Let say CIC did not ask medical first, and start working on someone application whose application assuming is very complicated, CIC starts verifying everything asking many documents etc... all this process took let say 5 months and then they ask medical report and at the end that person have negative medical test report.
Conclusion : CIC does not want to waste their time for some one who is not eligible physically AND as per their documentation requirement

There are steps for all PR process, They do not start verifying each of your documents from day one, First they check is your application is complete or not. If not then they will not waste their time. If complete then they will assess each documents is as per their requirement or not if not they will not waste their time and then they will verify each document to check its legal or not if not they will not waste a single second. And each process have a protocol.

If you see the past CIC has different processing time for each countries, Why so? because some nationalities use their smartness and illegal ways to get PR and CIC need to verify each an everything and that time processing time was like 4-5 years cause everything was paper based and that time we need to submit medical at the end But these days they can verify everything so quick everything is Online
So they know exactly what they are doing, EE is not something CIC made in one day, They have gone through each prospect and past experiences
Regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Luder said:
Hi Riyaz

Relax! The boat you mentioned is relatively faster and safer!

I received my Indian PCC day before yesterday. I guess I submitted my application on 6 September. You said you submitted on 8th September.

Well., if you have no criminal records in India you will receive a call from Indian Embassy to bring your passports to them (not BLS) then they send it thru Blitz postal service to your local UAE address in a couple of days.

But I'm not from Bombay in India, I can't comment on that. If most Indian states' passport offices work more or less the same way when it comes to PCC, you should be receiving it by next week.

They are not very slow or sluggish as I thought in the beginning!

All the best!

Luder
Agreed!! Every process take some time and it must take. I know everyone who has no criminal record may feel exhaust to go all through and hard to wait BUT if you see the future prospect why they are doing all this, so that each of us will safe in another country.
So its all for our safety.
regards
D