04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
Dear Members,

What is the fees I need to be pay when applying for PR through express entry. Do I have to pay $550 + $490. Or just pay $550 PR visa processing fee and at later stage pay the right of permanent residence fee($490).

Please advise the best way so it doesn't delay my processing.

Thanks.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
petertherock77 said:
Dear Members,

What is the fees I need to be pay when applying for PR through express entry. Do I have to pay $550 + $490. Or just pay $550 PR visa processing fee and at later stage pay the right of permanent residence fee($490).

Please advise the best way so it doesn't delay my processing.

Thanks.
I dint get that option to pay RPRF later so I paid everything in one time additionally i do not remember exactly but some message pop up which says if you want fast processing please pay rprf too something like that and it makes sense too
so I would suggest pay everything in one time. But it would be your decision what you want to do

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Dear members

I would request everyone do not share anything personal, something like nomination officer name or digits of your nomination number, you can give us idea for example like this way close to 300 or close to 250 close to 275 but do not provide here exact number. As I do not find it is good to share this info.

Additionally I would like to request everyone do not ask such questions as to know the nominee officer name or anything like this can change anything.

All applicants or silent reader please make your entry in spreadsheet because thats the best way we can have idea exactly about the application dates which are in process.

I hope everyone will understand and agree

wish you all the best everyone !!!

best regards
D

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
drajpoot said:
Dear members

I would request everyone do not share anything personal, something like nomination officer name or digits of your nomination number, you can give us idea for example like this way close to 300 or close to 250 close to 275 but do not provide here exact number. As I do not find it is good to share this info.

Additionally I would like to request everyone do not ask such questions as to know the nominee officer name or anything like this can change anything.

All applicants or silent reader please make your entry in spreadsheet because thats the best way we can have idea exactly about the application dates which are in process.

I hope everyone will understand and agree

wish you all the best everyone !!!

best regards
D

agreed... i guess we should also not post questions from emails here....

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
I totally agree with drajpoot about sharing nominee officer's name. They are doing their level best to process through applications and it's not fair/respectful to compare notes about their work.

vivu_2014

Sep 21, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2016
Hi all,

I submitted my PR application today and also received AOR for the same.

Thank you so much all of you for your support. God bless all of us.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Dear all,

The bombshell has eventually dropped today. A final decision was made by nominee officer's manager on my application. I was refused on the grounds of insufficient points. Age decreased one point and work experience was reduced to a maximum of 13 points for 5years as against 15 initially. Please kindly bear with me. I wish you all the very best. NSOI advised me reapply anytime soon but my head is full for now.
Regards

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
oksma said:
Dear all,

The bombshell has eventually dropped today. A final decision was made by nominee officer's manager on my application. I was refused on the grounds of insufficient points. Age decreased one point and work experience was reduced to a maximum of 13 points for 5years as against 15 initially. Please kindly bear with me. I wish you all the very best. NSOI advised me reapply anytime soon but my head is full for now.
Regards
so sorry about that oksma i wish you all the best why was ur work experience points reduced? i sent a mail to my nominee officer today asking for faster processing of my file august applicants have started getting nomination i am july 13th applicant and not heard anything after submitted documents requested after receiving Aor

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
vivu_2014 said:
Hi all,

I submitted my PR application today and also received AOR for the same.

Thank you so much all of you for your support. God bless all of us.
[/quote

Did you pay both PR visa application processing fee and Right of Permanent Residence Fee when you applied. $550 CAN + $499 CAN? Or you just paid the first part

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Paulosky said:
so sorry about that oksma i wish you all the best why was ur work experience points reduced? i sent a mail to my nominee officer today asking for faster processing of my file august applicants have started getting nomination i am july 13th applicant and not heard anything after submitted documents requested after receiving Aor
Thanks Paulosky, actually it was as a result of their revised guide. They changed it themselves in between application. As for your situation, I guess u will soon hear goodnews. Once u don't have an issues with ur points. Just be positive.

All the best

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
oksma said:
Dear all,

Regards
Oksma sorry to hear this.
Are you single or married?

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
oksma said:
twinsiknow said:
Oksma sorry to hear this.
Are you single or married?
[/quote

Thanks twinsiknow, I'm single. No wife to salvage my situation :-[
I really can imagine what you are going through, after all the wait.
Please stay focused.
Take heart and i am sure there be another opportunity.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
oksma said:
Thanks Paulosky, actually it was as a result of their revised guide. They changed it themselves in between application. As for your situation, I guess u will soon hear goodnews. Once u don't have an issues with ur points. Just be positive.

All the best
I feel sorry for you but there are many things which I do not understand like today(Saturday) you got email, the point issues which you have posted and you said you are single...
This all is a different story with what you told me previously about your case
Well whatever it is, its your personal issue I do not want any explanation.
Do not lose hope get your documents ready and hopefully this program will open soon next year, wish you all the best

regards
D