30-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-10-2016
oksma said:
Really! That's cool then. Where exactly will I see it?
If you are using a mobile phone, after you log in click on your name and select my user account, it will take you to another window where you will click on update express entry information.

aybee

Nov 2, 2009
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2009
IELTS Request
overall - 8 (7 above in each)
LANDED..........
5-July-2010
aybee said:
Hello everyone,

I have been a member of the forum for a long time and received a lot of help from the forum when i did my application ob 2009.

I am posting here as a friend of mine has applied for NSNP and her application was received in July 3rd week 2015. I will be updating the exact date. I will also update more info when she receives her AOR.
Sorry for the previous post. Her application was received on 10 August 2015.

Thanks,

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
arcayo said:
If you are using a mobile phone, after you log in click on your name and select my user account, it will take you to another window where you will click on update express entry information.
Thanks very kindly. Let me do it.

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
shado said:
28th July applicant just got AOR. Nsnp flying.. ;)
Thanks Shado for the information but which candidate got the AOR because I don't see such candidate in our excel. Is he or she not in excel. Kindly advise him or her to update the excel or at least share the timelines.

I see a 22nd July Applicant got AOR.. I guess that's what you are talking about...

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
arcayo said:
Thanks very kindly arcayo, it worked like magic! I did it to my old EE profile and linked the account up then, but I guess I remembered that it was difficult for the info under my name to populate recently. Surely a glitch. But I'm so happy it responded today. Thanks

arcayo

Jun 8, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra, ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-09-2016
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-10-2016
oksma said:
Thanks very kindly arcayo, it worked like magic! I did it to my old EE profile and linked the account up then, but I guess I remembered that it was difficult for the info under my name to populate recently. Surely a glitch. But I'm so happy it responded today. Thanks
You are welcome bro

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Skywalker_RT said:
That was fast! When have you been nominated?
hello skywalker

i was nominated on 12 July 2016 and i informed about it to the group.i think you might not read that message.

Thank you.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hello group members

As you know about my last name issue i discussed on group.

i am planning to bifurcate my name on my passport at this stage.for example my first name is MR xxyy and last name is empty.now i want to get it bifurcate and after that it will be like first name Mr xx and last name yy.

At the time of applying NS PNP i wrote last name as not given because it will accepting but now in EE application it is not accepting or accepting in wrong way like "Not applicable".

shall i write a mail to nominee officer and ask him about the same?

i am doing it because everyone on all other group are saying if one does not have last name in the national ID then it will be problematic in western countries and have to give explanation with each and every documentation.

please advise.i am running out of time.

waiting for your response.

thank you.

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

My case is getting complicated and hence i need your help.

In 2015 i applied for NOVA scotia pnp with NOC code 1111 (Tax Consultant). I am a practicing lawyer dealing in TAx as major stream so i thought NOC 1111 would apply.
But in january 2016 i was suggested by somebody irrespective of my stream i should apply as lawyer with CoDe 4112. I changed my EOI accordingly.
In June 2016 i received my Pre- AoR wherein i replied to them about the said change of NOC and requested them to allow me to withdraw my application.
Now i have recieved aor from them and they want me to apply.
I am confused about my approach to this mess.

Present status
CRS 471
NOC 4112
Bachelors of law
Plz help

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
asmdnayeem said:
Hello Dear,

I just got AOR. I am July 23 applicant.

ASM
Good luck ahead.

preti

Nov 7, 2015
sheoran87 said:
hello skywalker

i was nominated on 12 July 2016 and i informed about it to the group.i think you might not read that message.

Thank you.
Hello ,
Aftr u got ur nomination ,ur points were updated??or u had face the same prbm??

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
preti said:
sheoran87 said:
i took 6 days to be updated.
[/quote
Ohkk, so did u mail that issue ti CIC??when it didnt get updated within 72hrs??
No i did not, i just send mail to nominee officer and he replied the following

Our Office has been made aware that there is an issue with Nominees getting their points added to their profile after the nomination has been accepted due to a glitch in the system. A timeline for a fix for the issue has not been given to us, however we have been informed that the points are usually added to the profiles before CIC conducts a round of Invitations to Apply. CIC has been contacted regarding your case, once a reply has been received, you will be contacted regarding the outcome.

Sincerely,