Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
Check your new profile messages, there is an attachment with jobseeker validation code

AIM123

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oksma said:
My good people. I just got AOR now!! They said I should send an updated bank statement, NOC comparison and NOC code to them as well as Express Entry no and job seeker code within 5 business days.

Please someone should help me out. My EE profile got expired on the 7th July, 2016 and I had created a new one but IRCC didn't send me any job seeker code. Meanwhile, my current jobbank profile is still active. Now, I need send the EE no and job seeker code to them within 5 business days.

Finally, I am July 21st applicant. All the best to everyone and someone should please answer to my queries.

Regards
CONGRATS

aybee

Nov 2, 2009
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2009
IELTS Request
overall - 8 (7 above in each)
LANDED..........
5-July-2010
Hello everyone,

I have been a member of the forum for a long time and received a lot of help from the forum when i did my application ob 2009.

I am posting here as a friend of mine has applied for NSNP and her application was received in July 3rd week 2015. I will be updating the exact date. I will also update more info when she receives her AOR.

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another 3rd week of July applicant got AOR just now in whatsapp group. Claiming 27th or 28th July. Not sure.

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Dear farhanf50, and all seniors

May I have a discussion with you about this:
PLEASE NOTE: If your NSNP Officer has requested any additional information during your application process, ensure you upload it to your PR application.

Do you think it is necessary to attach all documents requested by Nominee Officer?
For example, we were all asked some questions, like: why choose NS, what researches has been done, and etc.
Some of us I think, made a PDF as the reply to all asked questions.

So, do you think it is needed to upload as well? while eAPR

farhanf50 said:
Hi There all.

I just received nomination yesterday. Below is my Timeline.

Time Line:
Application filed: July 7, 2015
AOR : June 16,2016.
Additional document request: July 11, 2016.
Nomination: July 22, 2016.

What are the next steps that I have to do after receiving ITA . I got the msg like below. below are mentioned form IMM5612E.pdf . Do I need to submit that too ??

Congratulations! The Province of Nova Scotia has notified Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that they wish to nominate you; thus your nomination is currently pending. Please visit your MyCIC account for more information. You have 30 calendar days to accept your nomination from Nova Scotia in your MyCIC account.

A copy of your Certificate of Nomination will be forwarded to you via email. Please ensure your NOC code in your Express Entry profile matches that on your certificate.

If you are offered the opportunity to apply for Permanent Resident status in Canada, please notify me.

PLEASE NOTE: If your NSNP Officer has requested any additional information during your application process, ensure you upload it to your PR application. Also ensure that all of your supporting documentation meets all of the requirements of IRCC. See the appropriate IRCC checklists here:

For the Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry Stream: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5610E.pdf

For the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

Thank you for your continued interest in Nova Scotia!

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
hhhh said:
Dear farhanf50, and all seniors

May I have a discussion with you about this:
PLEASE NOTE: If your NSNP Officer has requested any additional information during your application process, ensure you upload it to your PR application.

Do you think it is necessary to attach all documents requested by Nominee Officer?
For example, we were all asked some questions, like: why choose NS, what researches has been done, and etc.

Some of us I think, made a PDF as the reply to all asked questions.

So, do you think it is needed to upload as well? while eAPR
The above examples are not considered as additional documents requested by nominee officer, these are the requirement by NSNP to check your intention to settle in Nova Scotia.
Additional documents is something which are requested by NSNP officer specifically for the proof of your eligibility requirement such as employment letters if they are not according to their criteria or something else which may affect your application in CIC.

regards
D

Kapoor09

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov 15
AOR Received.
02 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
hello everyone, request you to kindly add me in whats up group. My number is 9971263010. Additionally I have also keyed in all the necessary details in the spreadsheet

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
oksma said:
My good people. I just got AOR now!! They said I should send an updated bank statement, NOC comparison and NOC code to them as well as Express Entry no and job seeker code within 5 business days.

Please someone should help me out. My EE profile got expired on the 7th July, 2016 and I had created a new one but IRCC didn't send me any job seeker code. Meanwhile, my current jobbank profile is still active. Now, I need send the EE no and job seeker code to them within 5 business days.

Finally, I am July 21st applicant. All the best to everyone and someone should please answer to my queries.

Regards
Congrats Oksma.

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
drajpoot,

Thanks for your reply.
So I thought the letter of answering the questions are not needed.
But updated Bank Certificate, Occupation Comparison Table, Updated IELTS Report, these are the documents included in request, and needed to be upload while e-APR.
But since IELTS are filled in e-APR, Bank Certificate is requested in Proof of Fund. Then I think only Occupation Comparison Table is the document need to upload.

drajpoot said:
The above examples are not considered as additional documents requested by nominee officer, these are the requirement by NSNP to check your intention to settle in Nova Scotia.
Additional documents is something which are requested by NSNP officer specifically for the proof of your eligibility requirement such as employment letters if they are not according to their criteria or something else which may affect your application in CIC.

regards
D

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015