elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neethulondon said:
Elasticman what name do you hold in the spreadsheet.. I can see tnf and eriksthal after miteshshah..when did you send your application

Congrats paulosky.. Good luck..
I think i put the same name...elasticman2

maruthimada

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2015
Nomination.....
06-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Jun-2016
IELTS Request
--
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
28-Sep-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-Oct-2016
LANDED..........
--
Hi all .. I want to join this thread....I have got AOR on 06-Jun. CIC asked for missing document and I submitted on 17-Jul... Fingers crossed..My present status is "Review of ducuments in progress".....I updated the spreadsheet..

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
drajpoot said:
Hi Dhaval
Did you make your entry in Spreadsheet? If not please make it

NSNP 2015 Entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk
NSNP EE 2015 Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?

ok sure... thanks

regards
D

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
drajpoot said:
Hi Dhaval
Did you make your entry in Spreadsheet? If not please make it

NSNP 2015 Entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk
NSNP EE 2015 Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?

done... thanks... right now which july 2015 applications are going on? my file was received there on august 4th 2015

regards
D

maruthimada

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2015
Nomination.....
06-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Jun-2016
IELTS Request
--
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
28-Sep-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-Oct-2016
LANDED..........
--
novascotia27 said:
Any updates from NSOI? I'm a December applicant, when you guys think I may receive an AOR?
Did you get any email form NSOI that they are assessing your application?

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
Done before creating EE profile
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Done before uploading file
Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Paulosky said:
thank you kushal for your kind words and recognising my rights i wish you all the best for ur pr application i dont think i need to apologise to anybody for what i posted there is no place in pr application where it is required u have to submit additional requirement requested by provincial nominee officer but if the words i used were harsh i apologise to drajpoot he has been very helpful to people on this forum anyway i got my AOR today they asked for updates proof of funds and duties comparison thank God after one year file reached on 13th july my friend skywalker please enter my details good luck to everyone else and God bless
Congrats Paulosky and best of luck for the next stage in the process - finally the long awaited nomination over!!

Yes you are right Paulosky there is no need to submit additional info if not asked for - better give the minimum required - ' my opinion'. However, there is a place where you can upload additional info if you want for e.g if there would be a delay in getting police certificate etc or you have anything that you want to point out etc.

Once you give your IELTS exam reference, credential assessment reference, etc it won't even ask you to upload these certificates.

So, Congrats again.

Cheers,

K.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Dhaval27 said:
i applied in august 2015, file received on 4th august, pre AOR on 7th june,2016 after that i emailed that they said officer will contact via email but no updates.
Hi Dhaval,

From the information that we get in regard to the aor, you gonna be receiving the said email is response to your application in first week or second week of august.

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just talked to somebody i worked with (he was a client of mine)
Said he is about to start looking for a job in toronto because its a little "dry" for mechanical engineers in halifax.

posisi0ju

Jan 12, 2016
Hi everyone

Who got the lastest AOR and when was it?
We are very confused here...
Why NSOI is still hesitating to give AORs to those who applied for?

Anyone got the answer?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Kushal_75 said:
Congrats Paulosky and best of luck for the next stage in the process - finally the long awaited nomination over!!

Yes you are right Paulosky there is no need to submit additional info if not asked for - better give the minimum required - ' my opinion'. However, there is a place where you can upload additional info if you want for e.g if there would be a delay in getting police certificate etc or you have anything that you want to point out etc.

Once you give your IELTS exam reference, credential assessment reference, etc it won't even ask you to upload these certificates.

So, Congrats again.

Cheers,

K.
Please see the below email which I hope everyone would get very soon.
Please read the special note in red color. I hope everything would be clear now.
I hope after getting this email, no one will write nominee officer that there is no instruction like this in CIC.
Dear members I am here to help you, specially for those who have complicated application and situations, every person have different situation for their application , some have no additional document requirement cause they are lucky but some have to proof each and every thing mentioned in their application. Some gets everything smoothly and some have to face bundle of problem in each step in life. Same thing is here. So if you cant face any problem in life it does not mean everyone will have smooth life like you. I am January 2015 applicant got nomination in August 2015 but still I am here specially for those people who have to face problems in each step .So Trust me I will not confuse you or put you in trouble.

Month DD, YYYY
Dear Last name, first name ,
Congratulations! The Province of Nova Scotia has notified CIC that they wish to nominate you; thus your nomination is currently pending. Please visit your MyCIC account for more information. You have 30 calendar days from the date of this email to accept your nomination from Nova Scotia in your MyCIC account.
Please follow-up with me when you have accepted your nomination. Following your acceptance, a copy of your Nomination Certificate will be forwarded to you via email within 5 business days. Please ensure your NOC code in your Express Entry profile matches that on your Nomination Certificate.
If you are offered the opportunity to apply for Permanent Resident status in Canada, please notify me. PLEASE NOTE: If your NSNP Officer has requested any additional information during your application process, ensure you up load it to your PR application. Also be sure that all of your supporting documentation meets all of the requirements of CIC (see the appropriate CIC checklist here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5610E.pdf)
Thank you for your continued interest in Nova Scotia!
Sincerely,
XXXXX
Officer, Nova Scotia Nominee Program

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Hello Everyone....so pleased to hear about those who have received their long awaited Nominations. I am a November 2015 applicant and My IELTS is set to expire in October, 2016.

Just wondering If Ill be able to make it through to receiving my nomination before then. The present slow pace of Nominations is not very encouraging and I will wait until August to see the trend before I re-register for IELTS. :'(

Any suggestions would be welcome.
Thank you.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
pakimom said:
Hello Everyone....so pleased to hear about those who have received their long awaited Nominations. I am a November 2015 applicant and My IELTS is set to expire in October, 2016.

Just wondering If Ill be able to make it through to receiving my nomination before then. The present slow pace of Nominations is not very encouraging and I will wait until August to see the trend before I re-register for IELTS. :'(

Thank you.
I wil suggest you to book your IELTS exam again in September2016, I do not want you to lose this opportunity because of IELTS, your IELTS must be valid at the time of submission of your PR application in CIC.
So please be safer side and re-do your IELTS in September, this is my personal suggestion. Decision will be yours.

regards
D

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakimom said:

Thank you.
from what i know your IELTS score for NOVA SCOTIA is valid for the time you applied.
what i mean to say is NOVA SCOTIA will acknowledge the old results BUT CIC is a different deal.
you have to still be eligible with the 67 points if im not mistaken

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:
I wil suggest you to book your IELTS exam again in September2016, I do not want you to lose this opportunity because of IELTS, your IELTS must be valid at the time of submission of your PR application in CIC.
So please be safer side and re-do your IELTS in September, this is my personal suggestion. Decision will be yours.

regards
D
Hi drajpoot,

Can you help me with this. My application reached to NS on 20th Oct, 2015. My IELTS will expire on april 2017. Do you think, I ought to re-appear again for IELTS.