Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
drajpoot said:

Congrats!!! Kushal
Wish you all the best for your further process with CIC.

regards
D.
What is your timeline. (Date of application). Congrats

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
You are asking mine timeline or Kushal?
Hi Drajpoot, I have a question, could you please help to figure out? Do you think the occupations in NOC A level all need a university degree? If I work in NOC A occupation but I don't have a degree but only a diploma, will I rejected by CIC even if I get PNP nomination. Thank you very much.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
hope1nca said:
Hi Drajpoot, I have a question, could you please help to figure out? Do you think the occupations in NOC A level all need a university degree? If I work in NOC A occupation but I don't have a degree but only a diploma, will I rejected by CIC even if I get PNP nomination. Thank you very much.
If you get PNP nomination, Chances are very less I would say less than 1 % to get rejection by CIC on the basis of NOC's education requirement criteria. As Nova Scotia will do more research on this particularly.

Well my personal experience says that Nomination officer and CIC officer both of them mainly pay attention to your job duties and profile which must match(80%-100%) with the lead statement of that NOC and also your job duties and responsibilities should closely match with the responsibilities described in that particular NOC.
But if there is other NOCs like in category B almost with same job and responsibilities and it is in B just because of education requirement than it might be possible they will consider education otherwise I think you are fine. By the way may I know your NOC.

For CIC even if you are close to any NOC which comes in "B" you are fine cause your NOC must be under 0, A and B so main thing is Provincial nomination they do more research in comparison to CIC in PNP application.

regards
D

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
If you get PNP nomination, Chances are very less I would say less than 1 % to get rejection by CIC on the basis of NOC's education requirement criteria. As Nova Scotia will do more research on this particularly.

Well my personal experience says that Nomination officer and CIC officer both of them mainly pay attention to your job duties and profile which must match(80%-100%) with the lead statement of that NOC and also your job duties and responsibilities should closely match with the responsibilities described in that particular NOC.
But if there is other NOCs like in category B almost with same job and responsibilities and it is in B just because of education requirement than it might be possible they will consider education otherwise I think you are fine. By the way may I know your NOC

regards
D
Thank you drajpoot for your kind explanation, that really eaze my worry. My NOC is 1111, and I would say that my job description in the reference letter match the NOC 1111 duty descriptions, at least 90% matches. My concern is that I don't have an accounting degree, but an accounting diploma. As the NOC 1111 employment description, it says: Chartered Accountants, Certified Management Accoutants, and Certified General Accountants need a university degree. I am none of the above three designations' memeber, and I just perform accountant position. So I really worry that I will be rejected either by PNP or CIC becasue of my education? :'(

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:

But if there is other NOCs like in category B almost with same job and responsibilities and it is in B just because of education requirement than it might be possible they will consider education otherwise I think you are fine. By the way may I know your NOC.

For CIC even if you are close to any NOC which comes in "B" you are fine cause your NOC must be under 0, A and B so main thing is Provincial nomination they do more research in comparison to CIC in PNP application.

regards
D
Thank you again for your input. May I know that do we need to give CIC an intended NOC code in EE stage?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
hope1nca said:
Thank you drajpoot for your kind explanation, that really eaze my worry. My NOC is 1111, and I would say that my job description in the reference letter match the NOC 1111 duty descriptions, at least 90% matches. My concern is that I don't have an accounting degree, but an accounting diploma. As the NOC 1111 employment description, it says: Chartered Accountants, Certified Management Accoutants, and Certified General Accountants need a university degree. I am none of the above three designations' memeber, and I just perform accountant position. So I really worry that I will be rejected either by PNP or CIC becasue of my education? :'(
I think you should not worry as that is employment requirement which is in Canada, its not specifically education requirement to do your job. You have experience which match with the NOC thats fine. hopefully you will get nomination and once you get I am sure that CIC would not have any problem

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
hope1nca said:
Thank you again for your input. May I know that do we need to give CIC an intended NOC code in EE stage?
Your NOC in EE profile must be the same for which you get nomination. So before submitting your PR application through express entry make sure your intended NOC is same for which you get nomination and your profile is updated.

regards
D.

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
Your NOC in EE profile must be the same for which you get nomination. So before submitting your PR application through express entry make sure your intended NOC is same for which you get nomination and your profile is updated.

regards
D.
Thank you very much.. That really helps.

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
drajpoot said:
You are asking mine timeline or Kushal?
[/quote

Kushan but I have seen it

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
vivu_2014 said:
Hi All,

I received Case ID from NSNP. They are asking for EE rpofile number, POF and job duties comparision table.
Congrats!!!! dear friend...

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Kushal_75 said:
Dear All,

Good news . I just got nomination from NSOI. I have accepted it in my cic profile as requested and waiting for next steps now. Dnt knw when cic will make next draw....

I shall keep you all posted.

Best of luck to all of us.

Congrats!!! dear friend...

SDKD

vivu_2014

Sep 21, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2016
drajpoot said:
Hi
Skywalker_RT is right, if you will not satisfy the criteria of FSW you are not able to create your EE profile.
Just a bit correction, Nomination officer will not nominate you until you will not have valid EE profile which means nomination officer will not nominate you till you will not submit the valid IELTS score(if it covers your 67 points)

It does not matter that your IELTS was valid at the time when you submit your application to NSOI, as Nova Scotia has set number of nomination so they just want to make sure for each nomination that the applicant must fulfill the criteria of CIC to apply for permanent resident application.

I will suggest you to take any date of IELTS in any city immediately even if you have to go by flight, Spouse IELTS does not require much bands to get 5 points of Adaptability. Just get it asap. Do not miss this nomination.

I do not know what date you got for IELTS but reply to NSOI on the last day of time period he provided you to revert back in this way you will get more time. Write your situation and also attached the IELTS registration email just to make sure them the date of your wife's exam. Additionally whenever you get result on your mobile just write them an email with the scores as it will take time to reach IELTS report to your home and inform them that once you will get IELTS report you will email them immediately.

Please check if you can get earlier date of IELTS exam in any other city.

regards
D.

Thank You DRajpoot.

vivu_2014

Sep 21, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2016
Kushal_75 said:
Dear All,

Good news . I just got nomination from NSOI. I have accepted it in my cic profile as requested and waiting for next steps now. Dnt knw when cic will make next draw....

Congratulations.!!!

SD_India

Feb 18, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-06-2015
Kushal_75 said:
Dear All,

Congrats Kushal, wish u luck with further process !!