+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
personally I would suggest, just calm down.
It was the first person I've ever seen got AOR who 7th July applicant he/she is.

I am nervous too, but just calm down for now, wait for a moment~Bro.

sheoran87 said:
hello seniors

My file reached on 6th july i got Pre AOR on 7th june but just now i saw one group member of 7th july got AOR.

What to do?
Do i contact them? :( :( :eek: :eek:

Please suggest

Thank You

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Urgent Assistance

Can anybody help me here please . I submitted my new EE profile submission today after my old one got expired. And i also re-activated my job bank profile after deactivating it. But my EE profile status is showing PENDING ADDITIONAL CRITERIA and also job bank registration is showing PENDING. Although, last year my status was showing open. What should i do??

Richa Arora Dhawan

Star Member
May 8, 2016
manesh80 said:
Hi Admins.....just need to clear some imp points while applying for multiple PNP with same EE profile

By Nov 2015, I had WES, IELTS and EE profile ready and my NOC was 2241

I had 2 options by then either go for NS demand or Saskatwan international OID EE....

I asked my lawyer who informed to apply for 1 province, therefore I went with NS and sent my paper application on 12 Nov 2015 to NS, remember at that time Saskatwan had online application.

Months passed and that I found whoever applied for Saskatwan PNP received Nomination faster and still I am waiting just that I received only Pre-AOR

My Question to admin, was it a mistake, could I have applied both NS and Saskatwan simultaneously???

If I had applied, I would have received Saskatwan Nomination and at the time of Pre-AOR could have informed NS that I am not interested to continue....just need an opinion for 2017 in case I don't receive Nomination by Nova Scotia.....can we apply for 2 province simultaneously?????????

Please your valuable comment expected!!!!!!!!!
Hey I hav even filed my application thru my immigration lawyer..but till dateI disnt known whether I have received any pee AOR or not..talked to my consultant he told me he will lemme known in couple of days..is there any1 in this platform who has filed the application thru Mr yvon guerin

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Kushal_75 said:
Dear All,

Good news . I just got nomination from NSOI. I have accepted it in my cic profile as requested and waiting for next steps now. Dnt knw when cic will make next draw....

I shall keep you all posted.

Best of luck to all of us.
Congrats Kushal !! - You made it. Good luck for the next move.

Thanks,
Neeraj

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheoran87 said:
hello seniors

My file reached on 6th july i got Pre AOR on 7th june but just now i saw one group member of 7th july got AOR.

What to do?

Please suggest

Thank You
I suggest you wait for them to get back to you.

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
hhhh said:
personally I would suggest, just calm down.
It was the first person I've ever seen got AOR who 7th July applicant he/she is.

I am nervous too, but just calm down for now, wait for a moment~Bro.
hi hhhh when did ur file reach nova scotia

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
ritawallu said:
Urgent Assistance

Can anybody help me here please . I submitted my new EE profile submission today after my old one got expired. And i also re-activated my job bank profile after deactivating it. But my EE profile status is showing PENDING ADDITIONAL CRITERIA and also job bank registration is showing PENDING. Although, last year my status was showing open. What should i do??
you have to wait for 24 hours after creating your EE profile.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhhh said:
My file reached NS office on 8th of July.
Can you please share your data on the thread's spreadsheet? Just use the entry form link in my signature. It only takes about 1 minute.

vivu_2014

Sep 21, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2016
Enlighten_bd said:
vivu_2014 said:
Yes, I received on last friday. My file reached to NS on 7th July, 2015.

@Skywalker_RT: I have one query. My EE profile is expired and my wife's IELTS report is also expired. I am not able to create new profile without her IELTS report. Please suggest.
[/quotemail

Hi when you got your pre AOR?
7th June, 2016

vivu_2014

Sep 21, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2016
Skywalker_RT said:
I assume that you don't reach the 67 points without your wife's IELTS scores, right? If that's the case, your wife will have to seat for another exam. As her results were valid when you applied to NS, they can still nominate you, although you cannot accept their nomination as you don't have an active EE profile right now. Book your wife's IELTS as soon as possible. If your results are likely to expire until she gets hers, then you must seat again too. Explain the situation to NSOI. I believe they're gonna put your file on standby, giving you the chance for one attempt at least.
Thanks for your input. I have taken the exam date for my wife. Right now I am planning to provide my old EE profile number to NSOI and try to explain the situation.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
manesh80 said:
Hi Admins.....just need to clear some imp points while applying for multiple PNP with same EE profile

By Nov 2015, I had WES, IELTS and EE profile ready and my NOC was 2241

I had 2 options by then either go for NS demand or Saskatwan international OID EE....

I asked my lawyer who informed to apply for 1 province, therefore I went with NS and sent my paper application on 12 Nov 2015 to NS, remember at that time Saskatwan had online application.

Months passed and that I found whoever applied for Saskatwan PNP received Nomination faster and still I am waiting just that I received only Pre-AOR

My Question to admin, was it a mistake, could I have applied both NS and Saskatwan simultaneously???

If I had applied, I would have received Saskatwan Nomination and at the time of Pre-AOR could have informed NS that I am not interested to continue....just need an opinion for 2017 in case I don't receive Nomination by Nova Scotia.....can we apply for 2 province simultaneously?????????

Please your valuable comment expected!!!!!!!!!
Hi

As per your information, you said in November 2015 Saskatchewan EE was opened for international skilled worker. Are you Sure?
And you said that applicants who applied in Saskatchewan got nomination. Did you confirm about the applicants who go nomination from Saskatchewan, exactly on which date they submit their application for SINP?

Well anyone can apply for nomination of as many provinces as many he or she wants, condition is his or her application must not be in process of any province. This condition you may check in the application guide of each province.
So in your case you could apply for both provinces in November 2015 if you say SINP was open that time.

My personal suggestion is whatever happened just forgot that and pray for your Nova Scotia application. Dont lose hope and hopefully you will succeed this time.

I hope you will get your answer.

regards
D.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
vivu_2014 said:
Yes, I received on last friday. My file reached to NS on 7th July, 2015.

@Skywalker_RT: I have one query. My EE profile is expired and my wife's IELTS report is also expired. I am not able to create new profile without her IELTS report. Please suggest.
Skywalker_RT said:
I assume that you don't reach the 67 points without your wife's IELTS scores, right? If that's the case, your wife will have to seat for another exam. As her results were valid when you applied to NS, they can still nominate you, although you cannot accept their nomination as you don't have an active EE profile right now. Book your wife's IELTS as soon as possible. If your results are likely to expire until she gets hers, then you must seat again too. Explain the situation to NSOI. I believe they're gonna put your file on standby, giving you the chance for one attempt at least.
vivu_2014 said:
Thanks for your input. I have taken the exam date for my wife. Right now I am planning to provide my old EE profile number to NSOI and try to explain the situation.
Hi
Skywalker_RT is right, if you will not satisfy the criteria of FSW you are not able to create your EE profile.
Just a bit correction, Nomination officer will not nominate you until you will not have valid EE profile which means nomination officer will not nominate you till you will not submit the valid IELTS score(if it covers your 67 points)

It does not matter that your IELTS was valid at the time when you submit your application to NSOI, as Nova Scotia has set number of nomination so they just want to make sure for each nomination that the applicant must fulfill the criteria of CIC to apply for permanent resident application.

I will suggest you to take any date of IELTS in any city immediately even if you have to go by flight, Spouse IELTS does not require much bands to get 5 points of Adaptability. Just get it asap. Do not miss this nomination.

I do not know what date you got for IELTS but reply to NSOI on the last day of time period he provided you to revert back in this way you will get more time. Write your situation and also attached the IELTS registration email just to make sure them the date of your wife's exam. Additionally whenever you get result on your mobile just write them an email with the scores as it will take time to reach IELTS report to your home and inform them that once you will get IELTS report you will email them immediately.

Please check if you can get earlier date of IELTS exam in any other city.

regards
D.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
sheoran87 said:
hello seniors

What to do?

Please suggest

Thank You
Hi sheoran87

Relax and have a little more patience at least 2 more weeks.
I am sure you will get good news in this time period

regards
D.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Kushal_75 said:
Dear All,

Good news . I just got nomination from NSOI. I have accepted it in my cic profile as requested and waiting for next steps now. Dnt knw when cic will make next draw....

I shall keep you all posted.

Best of luck to all of us.
Congrats!!! Kushal
Wish you all the best for your further process with CIC.

regards
D.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Richa Arora Dhawan said:
Hey I hav even filed my application thru my immigration lawyer..but till dateI disnt known whether I have received any pee AOR or not..talked to my consultant he told me he will lemme known in couple of days..is there any1 in this platform who has filed the application thru Mr yvon guerin
Hi Richa

Calm down, as you applied through consultant so at this time you have no option other than to wait for his reply. Just trust him, pray and have patience. He will surely inform you once he will get pre AOR, I know all these consultants have their own strategy to deal with their clients but I do not think pre AOR is anything which he will hide from you.

regards
D.