+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Basmabooboo said:
I have a record in NS nomination Applicants sheet, but I have tried to add a record in PR Applicants but I didn't succeed, and my details are

Where is this application? Details
Permanent Residency Submitted 26/02/2016
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed 01-03-2016
Review of submitted documents Provided (schedule 4) 01-03-2016 (schedule A for spouse) 16-5-2016
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check In Progress 16-5-2016
Final decision Not Started
Thanks for your details. Spreadsheet is only access by admins
Spreadsheet is currently maintained by Skywalker.

Skywalker please update the details in spreadsheet

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
hope 2015 said:
Hi Sunny,

you are not a loan. My Aor date is Dec16 but my BG check status hasn't changed yet. just medical passed. Eligibility in progress and BG not started. I don't know why some pr apps take more time to be finalized. no one knows ...
But we finally get Pr. don't worry
You are right. Hopefully you should get passport
Request in last week of May.

-D

ash_k

Apr 1, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the Express Entry. I have just submitted the profile, have 388 points.

Can i also apply for Nova Scotia Nomination Program?

I don't have a job offer in hand?

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
Thanks for your details. Spreadsheet is only access by admins
Spreadsheet is currently maintained by Skywalker.

Skywalker please update the details in spreadsheet
I'm sorry, but I'm only responsible for the pre-ITA sheet. The post-ITA is maintained by aru_nj.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
ash_k said:
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the Express Entry. I have just submitted the profile, have 388 points.

The Nova scotia pnp is halted now. So, at this time you cannot apply for the stream.In the meanwhile be ready with your application so that as soon as it get open again you can apply for the same. May be they will start wih online process now.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ash_k said:
Hi Everyone,

Hi
As you got to know that NSNP is halted right now just because of too much backlogs, No one knows exact dates when it will reopen however I will suggest you to look programs of another provinces and get ready for them specially Manitoba and Saskatchewan as these two provinces open their program every year in first week of January with set number of application you must be fast to apply as it gets close just in 3-4 days. Make your documents ready.

regards
D

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
hope 2015 said:
Hi Sunny,

you are not a loan. My Aor date is Dec16 but my BG check status hasn't changed yet. just medical passed. Eligibility in progress and BG not started. I don't know why some pr apps take more time to be finalized. no one knows ...
But we finally get Pr. don't worry
Hi Hope,

I was waiting for your reply:) Thank you for support. Our dates of submitting are close. I`ll inform you if there is a change in my status.

Keep in touch and good luck!

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Hi,

My Friend applied under Nova Scotia- Express Demand entry in Sep,2015 for PNP, but have n't heard anything from Nova Scotia PNP office about the file number. Still waiting their reply.

Is there anyone who is on same boat ? OR is there any discuss group open on this forum.

Please reply,

Thanks

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AK84 said:
Hi,

My Friend applied under Nova Scotia- Express Demand entry in Sep,2015 for PNP, but have n't heard anything from Nova Scotia PNP office about the file number. Still waiting their reply.

Is there anyone who is on same boat ? OR is there any discuss group open on this forum.

Please reply,

Thanks
From what I've seen on here NSPNP is taking about 8-10 months and most people don't receive AOR until shortly before they actually get nominated.I'd just wait it out for now.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
roshnee said:
Any hope of re opening of NSPN at the end of this year?
No one knows but many people are hoping same like you. It opened first time in march 2014, and last year in January 2015.

-regards
D

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hai Friends,

I am also in the same boat, me too applied for NSPNP 2015 on the month of Nov. Upto now I didn't get any news from their side. As my CRS Score is less and I have only this Pnp programme to migrate. Feeling quite sad about my expectations. I don't even know whether they started processing the application and which month applications they are taking right now. Is there any news from your side friends?? Actually due to tension im asking..... :( :( :(

Regards
SDKD

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
SDKD said:
Hai Friends,

I am also in the same boat, me too applied for NSPNP 2015 on the month of Nov. Upto now I didn't get any news from their side. As my CRS Score is less and I have only this Pnp programme to migrate. Feeling quite sad about my expectations. I don't even know whether they started processing the application and which month applications they are taking right now. Is there any news from your side friends?? Actually due to tension im asking..... :( :( :(

Regards
SDKD
SDKD,

Don't worry, we are all in the same boat. As of now, until the last news, June applicants are being processed and getting pre-AORs/AORs. We would have to have more patience till we are contacted by NS Office.

Lets pray for best for all of us!

Good Luck ;0).

Thanks,
Neeraj

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
SDKD said:
Hai Friends,

Regards
SDKD
Also please enter you details in the below link, if you have not added yet.

NSNP 2015 Entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk