Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
JD2016 said:
Guys,

I've been contacted by an officer to supply additional information 4 weeks ago.

So its been a month and I havnt heard anything yet.

I sent the officer an e-mail 2 days ago and still no answer back.

Has anyone dealt with a similar situation?

A bit worried. Thanks
Yes, that's quite normal. See the spreadsheet, your additional documents request is still in the average range. If all is well you could be nominated any day now. Canadian Immigration is really a test of patience.

NSNP EE 2015 Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
mapleback said:
Yes, that's quite normal. See the spreadsheet, your additional documents request is still in the average range. If all is well you could be nominated any day now. Canadian Immigration is really a test of patience.

NSNP EE 2015 Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI
NS - is defo not very fast.

cathy2tt

Dec 9, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
Well, the stream is finally closed. Or, better saying, paused. From now on, Nova Scotia starts accepting online applications for most streams, but will still accept paper based applications until June 2016. The exception is exactly NS Demand, which will be temporarily halted. If somebody has everything ready, send the package today, as being post marked until December 17th will be their reference for acceptance of NS Demand applications.
I also saw that news. But seems they didn't mention when will be online application available. Also, does it mean that all the applicates received before Dec 17 will get an AOR?

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
Well, the stream is finally closed. Or, better saying, paused. From now on, Nova Scotia starts accepting online applications for most streams, but will still accept paper based applications until June 2016. The exception is exactly NS Demand, which will be temporarily halted. If somebody has everything ready, send the package today, as being post marked until December 17th will be their reference for acceptance of NS Demand applications.
I can't understand very well, it means after reopen demand stream ,it's E-process till june 2016 or both E-process and paper-base?

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Hi Members,

My application was received on Apr, 21. On Dec-3, I received a message that my application has passed the completeness check and is due for review. The same was assessed and a nominee officer sent me a mail stating that NS Office intends to refuse my application, and posed a list of questions and justifications and asked for further documents for accepting my application. I am given a deadline of Dec, 21 4:30 PM.

I collected all the required documents, and based on facts and figures provided a detailed justification for all the questions on Dec, 17 and submitted the reply. Because my mail attachment size totaled to 13 MB, I sent a mail to the officer today asking whether they have received my complete mail.

However, I am anxiously waiting for the complete assessment to be done.

Can you guys who have passed through to this stage can confirm whether there are any chances of accepting my application and getting a nomination at this stage? What is the conversion ratio in such cases? If accepted, how long should they take to send the nomination letter?
Your reply will help settle myself.

Thanks

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some quick observations about the news release from NSOI, according to my understanding:

- It is now (from December 17th on) possible to send online applications to all NS streams, except NS Demand.
- They're going to accept both online and paper applications until June 2016. After that date, only online.
- This move should speed up processing, but probably only for online applications. Nevertheless, offline should be benefited too, as there will be less backlog.
- NS Demand applications posted until December 17th are going to be accepted, as long as post marked with that date.
- The halt in NS Demand intake is intended to clear the backlog. In other words, processing current applications will be their priority.
- They haven't given an estimate to when the stream will be reopened. It has no relation to June 2016 whatsoever. In fact, if the stream is reopened before that date, it's likely that they will continue accepting paper-based applications as well as online ones.
- The new Star Wars movie is fantas...oops, wrong forum! ;D

Mass1291

Dec 16, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
I'm sorry, I must have overlooked the posting.

Answering the question, if the application is alright, you will get the nomination, although unlikely in this year. You can expect it between January and March.
Thank you so much Skywalker!

Yes, I submitted my application with total care and I hope I will get reply soon in this regard as you mentioned.

Best regards,

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
Some quick observations about the news release from NSOI, according to my understanding:

- It is now (from December 17th on) possible to send online applications to all NS streams, except NS Demand.
- They're going to accept both online and paper applications until June 2016. After that date, only online.
- This move should speed up processing, but probably only for online applications. Nevertheless, offline should be benefited too, as there will be less backlog.
- NS Demand applications posted until December 17th are going to be accepted, as long as post marked with that date.
- The halt in NS Demand intake is intended to clear the backlog. In other words, processing current applications will be their priority.
- They haven't given an estimate to when the stream will be reopened. It has no relation to June 2016 whatsoever. In fact, if the stream is reopened before that date, it's likely that they will continue accepting paper-based applications as well as online ones.
- The new Star Wars movie is fantas...oops, wrong forum! ;D
Hi,
I've sent my application on 27th Oct, what's your advise when the demand stream reopen? (I mean it's better to send E-application or not?)

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moh Mor said:
Hi,
I've sent my application on 27th Oct, what's your advise when the demand stream reopen? (I mean it's better to send E-application or not?)
We still have to wait for an update from NSOI. If possible, keep your documentation updated, so you can send it again as soon as it reopens. But the simple fact that they have halted the intake is a strong evidence that they intend to process all applications already in the queue before taking new ones.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Hi Admin,
Pls kindly update my info on the spreadsheet. Guess I made a mistake in the first form I filled owing to the fact that I didn't calculate my IELTS scores well. Though I had filled another one but assist me to merge the information into one. The follwing is correct:
Date app sent: 15th July, 2015
Date app received: 21st July, 2015
Scores: 70/329
Visa office is Accra Ghana
Every other info is correct. Thanks

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Dear Admin,

Please update my status in pr sheet as follows:
17 Dec: Request letter for schedule4,4a
18 Dec: Medical passed
19 Dec: Schedule4 transmitted

Thanks

ahunj

Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
01/2016
Dear Admin,

Got my ITA yesterday (18th Dec)

Please now someone guide me the process of applying online. I went to my CIC acc and started to update family data for eligibility... i have not send the same yet as not sure.. The CIC site has error, which is not allowing me to download the attachement recieved with the ITA mesage.

Please guide..

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
ahunj said:
Dear Admin,

Got my ITA yesterday (18th Dec)

Please now someone guide me the process of applying online. I went to my CIC acc and started to update family data for eligibility... i have not send the same yet as not sure.. The CIC site has error, which is not allowing me to download the attachement recieved with the ITA mesage.

Please guide..
Congrats!!