26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
websphereguy said:
Don't forget, 'verbatim' is important. My earlier application got rejected because of this silly letter of experience thing. So I'm speaking from my own experience. Wouldn't want the same thing to happen to you.
I read from another forum that sometimes cic is suspicious if the duties and responsibilities in noc is somewhat copy pasted to match the noc in your reference letter. Suspicious whether the duties are genuinely written by the authorized person in that company, especially if the company is outside Canada. So I'm also quite confused.

So you had yours verbatim? did the officer question you on this during cic stage?

Thanks a lot

ahunj

Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
01/2016
jjbirde said:
May I ask you for which NOC occupation you have applied?
I have applied for 1225 ( purchasing agent)

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Hi
March applicants,

Did anyone receive an email from NSOI after replying AOR email? except Auto reply email I mean.
After I replied my AOR email with attached files on October 22 I received an auto reply email but I haven't received any email till now. did you receive another email for acknowledgement of receiving your reply email from NSOI?

Thanks

websphereguy

Mar 28, 2012
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
send altogether during filing
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2014
Med's Request
23 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
Iriscidiscent77 said:
I read from another forum that sometimes cic is suspicious if the duties and responsibilities in noc is somewhat copy pasted to match the noc in your reference letter. Suspicious whether the duties are genuinely written by the authorized person in that company, especially if the company is outside Canada. So I'm also quite confused.

So you had yours verbatim? did the officer question you on this during cic stage?

Thanks a lot
I had it verbatim. Because when I had it the other way around, CIC guy/gal can't think much. Its best to treat them is as dumb-Os. As I said, my initial application got rejected because I got 'creative' with the letter writing - using synonyms to match up with the NOC. But apparently the CIC officers are, as I said earlier - pretty stupid. So you have to spell it out for them.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to the new AOR recipients!

As for those who might have received their nomination letters during the last couple of weeks, can anyone update us on the last nomination numbers?

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
My AOR was 5th Nov. Today (13th Nov) I got request for additional information (2 weeks deadline) stating this --

"Your main responsibilities and duties in your positions with xxx Pvt. Ltd, yyy Ltd and zzz must be confirmed by a responsible officer/supervisor. Please review pages 26-27 of the NSDEE Application Guide for a description of required documentation of work experience."

I had provided reference letters on plain paper with business cards / employee ID attached. Infact one of those companies have shut down in 2013 as well. I wrote to the officer mentioning the same. Supervisors in the other 2 companies do not have access to company letterheads and the HR refuses to provide the letter on a letterhead. I have mentioned the same to the officer.

I have also asked him to suggest any alternative steps that can be taken. Have any of you guys faced something like this ?

I have my fingers crossed waiting for his reply. I would hate to have my application refused due to some company nonsense like this. :(

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
eazcue said:
I have worked with 3 companies since 2009, the letter I refer to is from the company I worked with the most (November 2009-February 2015). There I had various positions and in 1 letter they gave me, is all the info. For example:

November 2009-December 2011: Animation Programmer
December 2011-February 2013: 3D Animator
February 2013-February 2015: 3D Animation Supervisor

All that is written in one document, but in the application, CIC asks for a letter for each position.
You can upload the same letter in each slot with a letter of explanation to say this as its one company. I know some one who did this for express entry and she landed a few days ago. Hope this helps.

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
hope 2015 said:
Hi
March applicants,

Did anyone receive an email from NSOI after replying AOR email? except Auto reply email I mean.
After I replied my AOR email with attached files on October 22 I received an auto reply email but I haven't received any email till now. did you receive another email for acknowledgement of receiving your reply email from NSOI?

Thanks
This was the same for me, I was becoming anxious so I wrote to ask them to confirm receipt and they did.

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
MarvelMagnum said:
My AOR was 5th Nov. Today (13th Nov) I got request for additional information (2 weeks deadline) stating this --

"Your main responsibilities and duties in your positions with xxx Pvt. Ltd, yyy Ltd and zzz must be confirmed by a responsible officer/supervisor. Please review pages 26-27 of the NSDEE Application Guide for a description of required documentation of work experience."

I had provided reference letters on plain paper with business cards / employee ID attached. Infact one of those companies have shut down in 2013 as well. I wrote to the officer mentioning the same. Supervisors in the other 2 companies do not have access to company letterheads and the HR refuses to provide the letter on a letterhead. I have mentioned the same to the officer.

I have also asked him to suggest any alternative steps that can be taken. Have any of you guys faced something like this ?

I have my fingers crossed waiting for his reply. I would hate to have my application refused due to some company nonsense like this. :(
I had the same issue with one of my letters and the officer gave me the option of getting a letter from my former supervisor. I was nominated after sending it.

ahunj

Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
01/2016
ahunj said:
Today... Got my AOR

Sent on :-18th Mar
Received :- 23rd Mar

AOR:- 13th Nov.

Additional docs requested:-
Latest bank statements & Noc intended.

Love n light..

Sorry couldn't update my excel doc.. So created a new one.. Please could admin either update for me or delete the previous entry.. Ahunj is the username.

Regards.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thank you guys for your comments concerning my friend that the nomination officer was not satisfied with his financial documents. Another bank statements was submitted and he has been nominated today.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #20 – November 13, 2015

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (November 13, 2015).

Ottawa, November 13, 2015

John McCallum
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence Under the Express Entry System (November 13, 2015)
Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on November 13, 2015 and ending on November 14, 2015 is 1,506.
Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on November 13, 2015 at 13:59:18 UTC, have been assigned a total of 484 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hey i just got my nomination mail.
I was asked to accept nomination in my cic.

Plz update spreadsheet.
I am 3rd march applicant

jjbirde

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapour
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-Dec-2015
vatsaltr said:
Hey i just got my nomination mail.
I was asked to accept nomination in my cic.

Plz update spreadsheet.
I am 3rd march applicant
Hi Vatsaltr
Congradulation on your nomination. May I ask you whether NSNP asked you regarding filling the table to match your experience with the NOC 2011? If yes, can you share your experience and tell us how you matched them? And also have you repeated the NOC2011 words exactly in your experience letters or use synonyms, or get a letter from employer and just try to match them?
Some of us in this stage right now, so if you can please help us, it would be valuable for us.
Thanks

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
I got nomination yesterday :)
Thank you all for your support

Special thanks to Snehan,naredont,poonam,chitra84,Arunj and prempaulj

I wish the best for you all and hope to see you in NS soon.