Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poonam_nagrani said:
Hi Maverickjo

Correct they mentioned younhave to submit first and last page. However, if you have traveled abroad on any visa that you would be showing in your travel history ao uploading stamped pages would serve as a proof. Additionally they need atleast two blank pages in ur passport if you are requested for pp.

thereby, i advised on all stamped pages along with first and last

infact i upoaded all pages

regards
poonam
Hi Poonam,

In addition to Maverickjo, only required Front Page, Last Page where information contains and any visas if you are staying other than home country.

I hope this clarifies.

You should have blank pages only when you will send for PPR.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
taral80 said:
How do NS convey that the application has been rejected after getting AOR ? And in how many months do they convey their decision? Do they send email or send the application package back?
Need help on this...
Thanks....
Based on SS, it recently takes for about 1 month that NSOI takes final decision(rejection or nomination) after AOR. But why do you think about it?
Good Luck

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
Just received my AOR.

Admins, please update the spreadsheet.

NOC: 2174
Application Sent: 12th March 2015
Applicattion Received: 17th March 2015
AOR: 5th November 2015

Wish me luck!

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarvelMagnum said:
Just received my AOR.

Wish me luck!
As it seems your name still isn't on the SS, you can enter your information by yourself on this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_B5kNmwCFMbY-F-XWIk_qVmrpXmSh-xnvGAn9wERH4w/viewform?c=0&w=1

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
poonam_nagrani said:
Hi Maverickjo

Correct they mentioned younhave to submit first and last page. However, if you have traveled abroad on any visa that you would be showing in your travel history ao uploading stamped pages would serve as a proof. Additionally they need atleast two blank pages in ur passport if you are requested for pp.

thereby, i advised on all stamped pages along with first and last

infact i upoaded all pages

Hi,

We change passport every 5years in our country and my husband had 3 old passports and just last month he got a new one. Does this mean we have to include all stamps for all 3 old passports as well?

Thanks

regards
poonam

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hi all and seniors who ve already applied for PR
I am wondering what I need to do if I have to move overseas from current country of residence during the application process?
does this move can disturb my application??
some valuable suggestions pls.
thanks in advance.

websphereguy

Mar 28, 2012
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
send altogether during filing
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2014
Med's Request
23 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
Braxod said:
I am wondering what I need to do if I have to move overseas from current country of residence during the application process?
thanks in advance.
At which stage of the process are you in? If you're at the federal side (which means you already got your provincial nomination), then you can submit a form or go through e-Cas to inform/update your new address.

I am not too sure for the province though. Things have changed a lot for the province's nomination process and forms since I last applied.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
MarvelMagnum said:
Just received my AOR.

Wish me luck!
please enter your name in SS.

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hey i submitted my additional docs yestrday...

In how much time can i get nomination?

Should i book an appointment for medicals and pcc ?

polarisyu

Aug 5, 2015
hi all, can anyone help with my question:

My NS nomination will expire on Jan 29, 2016. My wife is pregnant and the delivery date is in Feb 2016. Upfront med check was done except for the x ray.

As we can not submit the outstanding x ray result before nomination expires, what can I do? Will CIC declines the application as such?

thank you!!! Polaris

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Braxod said:
thanks in advance.
No, it will not effect to your application nor delay the process. Please inform to CIC about your move through ECAS.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
polarisyu said:
hi all, can anyone help with my question:

My NS nomination will expire on Jan 29, 2016. My wife is pregnant and the delivery date is in Feb 2016. Upfront med check was done except for the x ray.

As we can not submit the outstanding x ray result before nomination expires, what can I do? Will CIC declines the application as such?

thank you!!! Polaris
Option - 1: Inform to NSP case officer about your situation regarding spouse medicals. I am sure NSP will issue new certificate with revised date.

Option - 2: If option one fails, then submit without Spouse

Option - 3: LOE (Letter of Explanation) which you should clearly explain about reason for not sending your incomplete spouse medicals (X ray) due to pregnancy.

I do not think that the Clinic will send medical (Up fornt-E medicals) without X ray info as it is not complete.Therefore, you need to upload LOE.

However, Medical is the first step to start the review process for PR applications in EE

ambreenkhan

Nov 3, 2015
Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
30-01-2017
Hi Guys!!

I have a query. I have recently got a job in Australia (Part-Time) while studying here in my related occupation. It's been 6 months only. I have not updated this experience in my express entry profile. Now my question is, when I applied for Nova Scotia demand express entry, I did not have this job. Should I notify nova scotia about this job right now as they have recently asked me to send them a detailed word document of my work experience/responsibilities with the NOC duties? Or should I not? Please help me with this as soon as you can as I just have 3 more days to submit my documents to the case officer in Nova Scotia? I need to also update this in my CIC profile as well right?

Thanks in Advance,