Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Peniel said:
2nd week in October and no news of any AOR, what is happening or have they stopped processing for this year or exhausted the available cap they have????
Don't worry, 3th March applicant (surresh) got AOR yesterday. shared on whatsapp group and I updated the spreadsheet.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poonam_nagrani said:
Hi,

Anyone got ECAS updated to Line 5? if yes than what is that line 5 content?

Thanks & Regards
Poonam
Mine just got updated today as well from 5 lines to 6. 5th line is now "medical results have been received"
MyCIC showed my medicals as passed over a month ago though.

nekosama288

Jul 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all, I just got my AOR today, application reached on 3 March.

NSNP just requires me to update my funds, confirm my NOC 1111 and my job description, and there is no phrase "intend to refuse" in the email. Does it mean I have a chance to get nomination soon? Because it will hurt me alot if they reject me after AOR...

Thank all.

Peniel

Sep 3, 2015
hope 2015 said:
Don't worry, 3th March applicant (surresh) got AOR yesterday. shared on whatsapp group and I updated the spreadsheet.
Thanks a lot @Hope 2015, I am expecting AOR, pray the cap don't get exhausted before it get to my application. Sent my application March 28, 2015 and was received at NSOI on April 2, 2015. Kindly update the excel sheet.

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
riddymon said:
Mine just got updated today as well from 5 lines to 6. 5th line is now "medical results have been received"
MyCIC showed my medicals as passed over a month ago though.
Hey Riddymon,

Thanks for the information, What is your line 6 saying?

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
nekosama288 said:
Dear all, I just got my AOR today, application reached on 3 March.

NSNP just requires me to update my funds, confirm my NOC 1111 and my job description, and there is no phrase "intend to refuse" in the email. Does it mean I have a chance to get nomination soon? Because it will hurt me alot if they reject me after AOR...

Thank all.
Congrats, what a fast speed :) carefully prepare the documents they requested. You will get nomination soon. :)

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Peniel said:
Thanks a lot @Hope 2015, I am expecting AOR, pray the cap don't get exhausted before it get to my application. Sent my application March 28, 2015 and was received at NSOI on April 2, 2015. Kindly update the excel sheet.
As it seems you're still not on the spreadsheet, you can use this form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Peniel said:
Your welcome Peniel, be hopeful and patient. I think the remained cap covers March and April applicants at least. we all get together in NS.

mostafasaad

Jul 2, 2014
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Doc's Request.
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
28-06-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
CADragon said:
Hi Mostafa,

As per the CIC and I'm quoting "Citizenship and Immigration Canada will process most complete applications in six months or less." ... and here's the link of the video that says so > http: //www .cic .gc.ca/english/department/media/multimedia/video/express-entry/potential-candidates/potential-candidates.asp

As you mentioned, on the speadsheet most of the colleagues have already got their passports, but that doesn't mean it's a general rule ... And actually (as far as I know) now it is taking way less time than it used to do before ! ...

Patience is a virtue :) ...

They have already sent you you ITA so the processing time might varies and hopefully you'll get some good news sooner than you expect :)

Regards,
D
Dear CADragorn,

Thank you for your reply. I know I'm still within the timeframe but I can't stop myself from stress and worry and still no body answered my worries.

ajhope

Oct 7, 2015
I have posted a message here before.
I received AOR at the end of September and on 5th October I received am email from the Nova Scotia officer as given below
Dear xxxxx

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) is in the process of assessing your application made to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream.

In order to continue processing your application and ensure you meet the eligibility requirements for the stream, the following additional information is required:
· Based on my assessment so far, you have been awarded 66 points, which does not meet the minimum required points of 67 to be eligible for Nova Scotia Demand. Your points are as follows:
Age – 12;
Education – 21;
English – 24;
Work experience – 9;
Adaptability-0

Regards,

Nominee Officer AW
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

I applied under NOC 2173 .

I have experience of 1.9 years under the designation Software Engineer .
Currently I am working in a job that has a different title(Buying Assistant) but the job roles that I perform are same as that of NOC 2173
I work in UAE and thus the designation given here will be based on availability of the post during time of visa stamping.

As per the employment letter given by my current company, the designation is Buying Assistant but I have also got a letter from my reporting manager on white paper(with no letterhead ) stating that my current roles match that of NOC 2173.

Kindly advise if this would be enough for us to get considered for 2 years experience under NOC 2173?

Sharnaa

Oct 7, 2014
Can someone advice me on the information regarding country-wise/city-wise centers to have an upfront medical test done?

I believe there are specific medical test centers recognized by CIC.

Thanks,

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Hi Guys,

Can any one share what is the average timeline for NSPNP. I want to apply, bu twas informed they have alot of backlog.

Thanks

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Hi Guys,

Can any one share what is the average timeline for NSPNP. I want to apply, bu twas informed they have alot of backlog.

Thanks
You can find all details on this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit#gid=878787901

In short, they are now nominating candidates from 8 months ago. There are still some nominations left this year, but we don't know how many, since the quota (650 nominees) is shared between 2 streams: NS Demand and NS Experience. The last nomination numbers from NS Demand are probably between 250-260. We don't have recent information from NS Experience and we don't know if their numbering sequence represents the actual nominations, but I believe there must be at least 150 so far. That means we have less than 250 left for both streams combined.

There are still hope, as our spreadsheet apparently has 30-40% of the total nominees. It is unlikely this percentage drops significantly, although the amount of candidates that sent their packages after February drops significantly (which is expected, as many early applicants were remnants from previous years). Right now, I believe the last candidates on the spreadsheet must be around 600-700 in the queue, and should be processed in the next year, according to an inquiry I made to the NSOI itself.

Therefore, nobody, except NSOI officers, can predict how long will it take for a specific file to be processed. And they'll probably tell you they need to know how many nominations CIC will give them for the next year.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Skywalker_RT said:
You can find all details on this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit#gid=878787901

In short, they are now nominating candidates from 8 months ago. There are still some nominations left this year, but we don't know how many, since the quota (650 nominees) is shared between 2 streams: NS Demand and NS Experience. The last nomination numbers from NS Demand are probably between 250-260. We don't have recent information from NS Experience and we don't know if their numbering sequence represents the actual nominations, but I believe there must be at least 150 so far. That means we have less than 250 left for both streams combined.

There are still hope, as our spreadsheet apparently has 30-40% of the total nominees. It is unlikely this percentage drops significantly, although the amount of candidates that sent their packages after February drops significantly (which is expected, as many early applicants were remnants from previous years). Right now, I believe the last candidates on the spreadsheet must be around 600-700 in the queue, and should be processed in the next year, according to an inquiry I made to the NSOI itself.

Therefore, nobody, except NSOI officers, can predict how long will it take for a specific file to be processed. And they'll probably tell you they need to know how many nominations CIC will give them for the next year.
Thanks...very helpful