Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Braxod said:
@skywalker, ... I am Australia on temp visa. so was in need of PR dats why goin fo canada. u r right thrs nothn much difference betn canada n australia, so should be allright with the move.

between For everyone's info my nomination numbr was betwn 239--245.

is anyone mainataining spreadsheet for time period after ITA or PR application submission. or anyone has idea on this issue that how long it tajes to receive PPR after ITA if everything goes smoothly.
Congratulations Braxod and thank you for sharing your number.
Please let me know your date of nomination and ITA(if you got) for updating the spreadsheet.

Thanks

ajhope

Oct 7, 2015
HI everyone,
I have been following this forum for a long time and have found it to be really helpful.
My application reached NS on Feb 23rd and I received the AOR on 25th September.

I applied under NOC 2173 with 1.9 years of experience .
Currently I am working in a job that falls under NOC 6222 and have 2 years of experience in this field also.

During the time of application I have mentioned both of the above and the total years of experience were input taking into consideration both the work experiences mentioned above.Thus we got a score of 68 pts

We got the below email from an officer at NSOI yesterday and as per the officer they are only taking into account 1.9 years under NOC 2173 and hence we are ineligible.

If anyone is aware of such a situation,please let us know why they are calculating only the 1.9 years and not taking into consideration the work that I am currently doing?
Or should I have mentioned the total years of experience only as 1.9 years?

Below is the email

Dear xxxxx

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) is in the process of assessing your application made to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream.

In order to continue processing your application and ensure you meet the eligibility requirements for the stream, the following additional information is required:
· Based on my assessment so far, you have been awarded 66 points, which does not meet the minimum required points of 67 to be eligible for Nova Scotia Demand. Your points are as follows:
Age – 12;
Education – 21;
English – 24;
Work experience – 9;
Adaptability-0

Regards,

Nominee Officer AW
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

He has also requested for some additional documents/

Any help/input will be highly appreciated

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajhope said:
HI everyone,
I have been following this forum for a long time and have found it to be really helpful.
My application reached NS on Feb 23rd and I received the AOR on 25th September.

I applied under NOC 2173 with 1.9 years of experience .
Currently I am working in a job that falls under NOC 6222 and have 2 years of experience in this field also.

During the time of application I have mentioned both of the above and the total years of experience were input taking into consideration both the work experiences mentioned above.Thus we got a score of 68 pts

We got the below email from an officer at NSOI yesterday and as per the officer they are only taking into account 1.9 years under NOC 2173 and hence we are ineligible.

If anyone is aware of such a situation,please let us know why they are calculating only the 1.9 years and not taking into consideration the work that I am currently doing?
Or should I have mentioned the total years of experience only as 1.9 years?

Below is the email

Dear xxxxx

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) is in the process of assessing your application made to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream.

In order to continue processing your application and ensure you meet the eligibility requirements for the stream, the following additional information is required:
· Based on my assessment so far, you have been awarded 66 points, which does not meet the minimum required points of 67 to be eligible for Nova Scotia Demand. Your points are as follows:
Age – 12;
Education – 21;
English – 24;
Work experience – 9;
Adaptability-0

Regards,

Nominee Officer AW
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

He has also requested for some additional documents/

Any help/input will be highly appreciated
Hello AJHope,
It is a very trivial issue and basic information that most of the members in this forum are aware, that the primary applicant should/must have sufficient experience in only one field of interest that matches with the standard duties/responsibilities of anyone NOC to get points. And in your case, you have different set of experience which matches with two different NOCs duties, that has made your points insufficient. As the NSNP application asks for only one NOC, you have mentioned NOC 2173 where you have 1.9 yrs that may be not sufficient.

May be try your spouse as primary applicant without making this mistake, again.

Hope this clears your clarification.

Thanks and regards,
Paul

amadhon

Jun 3, 2014
Dear Friends,

Kindly help me on this.

I have work experience of 7 years with the same company. For first 3 years I was in India and since past 4 years I have been deputed to Germany. My company has given me only one reference letter where they have also mentioned the date since when I have been deputed to Germany.

Now, when I try to upload documents system is asking me to upload 2 experience documents for work history as i have added separate entries in my profile for work done in India and in Germany (same NOC).

Could you guys kindly suggest how can I proceed with this.

1. Upload the same document for both the entries and write LOE
2. Add only 1 entry in Work Experience (in this case what should be country of work, India or Germany)

experts please help

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Braxod said:
@skywalker, ... I am Australia on temp visa. so was in need of PR dats why goin fo canada. u r right thrs nothn much difference betn canada n australia, so should be allright with the move.

between For everyone's info my nomination numbr was betwn 239--245.

is anyone mainataining spreadsheet for time period after ITA or PR application submission. or anyone has idea on this issue that how long it tajes to receive PPR after ITA if everything goes smoothly.
That explains a lot!

BTW, thanks for sharing your nomination number.

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
yeyeoba said:
Kindly advise on this my enquiry. Thank you.
@yeyeoba(kings mother),
REASONS FOR REJECTION ON EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICATION
1. Lack of Education Credential Assessment-ECA(they will just ask for copies of degrees without ECA but when you fail to submit ECA, then the hammer comes)
2. Lack of degrees Certificates: this is where ECA is uploaded without copies of degree certificate
3. WRONG UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS: All uploads must be only one document, as the second document will cancel out the first
4. Lack of document translation;
5. Use of online bank statements
6. Job Offer wasn't proving it is a permanent job
7. LACK of PCC-Police Clearance Certificate
8. LACK of PCC- for online/correspondence courses done outside your country
9. LACK of PCC - uploading translation of the Police Clearance, not the original one.
10. Missing copy of passport pages
11. Missing of visa, stamps on various travelling done

JIJI

hulyamariyah

Aug 19, 2014
Good day everyone... :)
I've been scanning through the feeds with hopes that I would see a similar situation as mine... but I didn't find any... Im hoping that someone would help me with this matter.

Im applying with a help of a consultancy service, I was recently told by my handler that the nominee officer is requesting me to explain how i was able to become a financial manager being a 25years old (we actually own the company and as the only business accounting graduate I was given that position).

We then sent a letter explaining that we own the company and provided proofs like business taxes and important permits. However, my handler also told me that I could be under financial officers so it was also included in the explanation.

Hours after the Nominee officer sent us a reply,

"Please note that NOC 1114, Other Financial Officer, is also not on the opportunity occupation list for Nova Scotia Demand."

And that I would be receiving their decision together with my file next week. Basing on this reply, is there a hint of chance in it or something that I need to ready my self sadly ?

Also, (i know this might sound silly but I should ask) would it be alright for me to reply to the nominee officer to say thank you and show respect or should I just leave that message and wait for the result next week? Im just unsure, I want to be careful with this application.

Thank you in advance. :)

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hulyamariyah said:
"Please note that NOC 1114, Other Financial Officer, is also not on the opportunity occupation list for Nova Scotia Demand."
I think that line summarizes everything. Everything else wouldn't matter if your occupation is not in the list.

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amadhon said:
Dear Friends,

Kindly help me on this.

I have work experience of 7 years with the same company. For first 3 years I was in India and since past 4 years I have been deputed to Germany. My company has given me only one reference letter where they have also mentioned the date since when I have been deputed to Germany.

Now, when I try to upload documents system is asking me to upload 2 experience documents for work history as i have added separate entries in my profile for work done in India and in Germany (same NOC).

2. Add only 1 entry in Work Experience (in this case what should be country of work, India or Germany)

experts please help

" 1. Upload the same document for both the entries and write LOE "
is right approach.

Explain in LOE whatever you have explained here.

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JI JI IRAWO said:
@yeyeoba(kings mother),
1. Lack of Education Credential Assessment-ECA(they will just ask for copies of degrees without ECA but when you fail to submit ECA, then the hammer comes)
2. Lack of degrees Certificates: this is where ECA is uploaded without copies of degree certificate
3. WRONG UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS: All uploads must be only one document, as the second document will cancel out the first
9. LACK of PCC - uploading translation of the Police Clearance, not the original one.

JIJI
Added to the above:
12. Lack of Funds.
13. Misrepresentation of information (False Information)
14. Misrepresentation of funds.
15. Misrepresentation of Job Experience

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hulyamariyah said:
Good day everyone... :)
I've been scanning through the feeds with hopes that I would see a similar situation as mine... but I didn't find any... Im hoping that someone would help me with this matter.

Im applying with a help of a consultancy service, I was recently told by my handler that the nominee officer is requesting me to explain how i was able to become a financial manager being a 25years old (we actually own the company and as the only business accounting graduate I was given that position).

We then sent a letter explaining that we own the company and provided proofs like business taxes and important permits. However, my handler also told me that I could be under financial officers so it was also included in the explanation.

Hours after the Nominee officer sent us a reply,

And that I would be receiving their decision together with my file next week. Basing on this reply, is their a hint of chance in it or something that I need to ready my self sadly ?

Also, (i know this might sound silly but I should ask) would it be alright for me to reply to the nominee officer to say thank you and show respect or should I just leave that message and wait for the result next week? Im just unsure, I want to be careful with this application.

Thank you in advance. :)
No need to worry.. Kindly wait for the officer's reply.

At the sametime, it is no wrong in writing "Thanks" and acknowledging Officer's mail.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amadhon said:
Dear Friends,

Kindly help me on this.

experts please help
Firstly, You should not made two entries. You have been working in one company but two different locations (India or Germany). Therefore, you only required to enter as one Employer.

However, you can not do it now.

These are following suggestions:

1. First entry (4 Years) - Upload Experience certificate

2. Second Entry (3 Years) - LOE - Explain clearly that you have mistakenly opted as two countries instead of one company. Prepare a soft letter.

Finally, Highlight also in LOE which is different section than the above as one of the bullet points.

yeyeoba

Aug 21, 2015
JI JI IRAWO said:
@yeyeoba(kings mother),

JIJI

Thanks so Much Oga Jiji Irawo (star). I studied in Uk for a year, do I need PCC although I did not stay in the UK for 1 full year as I was always going to Nigeria every 3 months. I am presently in the Uk but going back soon, do you think I will need UK PCC or the Nigeria own will suffice?

Thank you sir.

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015

JIJI

[/quote]
thank you jijji :) wishing best of luck for rest of the process :D