+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

ebi

Mar 8, 2014
Hi
Thanks for your help my friends
I have a problem.
I got the ITA two days later but I my IELTS will be expired on the 7th of sep it means that I have less than 2 weeks time to submit.
The first time consuming step is Medical that I talked with one of Doctors and he told me that I will got it after 24 hours.
And the other one is View Application step before payment that I don't know how log does it take.
Also could you please help me that should I upload employment reference letter that I send to Nova Scotia or it's date should be updated that is a bit hard for me to do that
Thanks

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
hi all. i need some good suggestion here pls.
i recently made new passport. so my passport number is changed now.
i ve received AOR few days ago and thus patiently waiting fo nomination. do i need to inform NSOI about my new passport or wait till nomination???
also when shall i change my passport details in my ER profile. before or after nomination???
thanks, pls help

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
chitra84 said:
Hello Suganth,
You dont have to have job offer or job expereince of Nova Scotia to apply for "Demand: express entry nominee program".In this grp we all dont have those.
Pls check the following link:
http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

However, the fact is they will nominate only 350 applicant for this program and whoever applied in january and february are receiving AOR and nomination, the quota is almost completed nearly 200. So the chance is quite poor if you apply now.But i would recommend you can atleast try.Who knows that they can extend their quota.Otherwise, you can wait for the next year.
My agent says the Nova scotia has not specifically said it will only nominate 350 candidates for province. But i doubt. Please can you provide any link from nova scotia website where it is mentioned that the quota is 350.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Canadaprseeker said:
My agent says the Nova scotia has not specifically said it will only nominate 350 candidates for province. But i doubt. Please can you provide any link from nova scotia website where it is mentioned that the quota is 350.
It was earlier there on their website when they introduced the program me . The related page from cicnews is pasted below

http://www.cicnews.com/2015/01/introducing-nova-scotia-demand-express-entry-014370.html .

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Braxod said:
hi all. i need some good suggestion here pls.
i recently made new passport. so my passport number is changed now.
i ve received AOR few days ago and thus patiently waiting fo nomination. do i need to inform NSOI about my new passport or wait till nomination???
also when shall i change my passport details in my ER profile. before or after nomination???
thanks, pls help
Just Make a covering letter and send the scanned copy of the passport to their mail ID . Request them to add the new passport to your file .Dont forget to mention the file no.

Any change in your application need to be updated to Immigration office.

ryan.esquieres

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hi guys! Just want to ask regarding crs points. Our present crs points is 330 how can we increase our points?

Based on the minimum crs required per draw on immigration which was the lowest is 451 on the 13th draw.

is being nominated will give you additional points in CRS. ?????

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope 2015 said:
Hello Snehan,chitra84 and prempaulj

I just wanted to thank you all for your kind efforts on spreadsheet to help guys here. I hope we all see each other in NS.

God bless you all :-*
Welcome hope 2015.. Surely, Hopefully, we all have to meet at NS, someday..

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope 2015 said:
Hello Snehan,chitra84 and prempaulj

I just wanted to thank you all for your kind efforts on spreadsheet to help guys here. I hope we all see each other in NS.

God bless you all :-*
Welcome hope 2015.. Surely, Hopefully, we all have to meet at NS, someday..

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Snehan said:
Folks!

One more update!

A new worksheet is added into our SS named "PR Applicants". There you will find the status of our group members who already sent PR application and their next updates.

@ PR applicants with NS nomination: please keep us updating with your PR application status through personal message to Snehan/chitra84/prempaulj or through post in the thread.

@ Chitra: thanks a lot for your idea and contribution to prepare new worksheet!

@ prempaulj: Thanks a lot for your support. Please update the SS as soon as you see a update in the thread or in your inbox.

Cheers!
Good job, Snehan.. Thanks Chitra.. This SS helps all of us by not only tracking till NS nomination but also stay connected till we all have our visa stamped..

Now the SS is becoming more and more informative than before ..

All folks, let us all help each other and do the needful for the needy.. If any of you have the information not updated in SS please send us (me/Snehan/Chitra) a mail, so that we can update immediately and does not miss any information which might be useful for many of us here

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
ryan.esquieres said:
Hi guys! Just want to ask regarding crs points. Our present crs points is 330 how can we increase our points?

Based on the minimum crs required per draw on immigration which was the lowest is 451 on the 13th draw.

is being nominated will give you additional points in CRS. ?????
Nomination = +600 Points ... !!! I think you need to read more on CIC website !!!! A LOT MORE ;)

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Draws / EE Rounds Timing

Hi Guys,

Is there a way to know when is the next EE draw round will be ? .. do they have a table or schedule for this ?

I tried to search for such a thing but nothing !

Thanks for your reply in advance !
D

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Draws / EE Rounds Timing

CADragon said:
Hi Guys,

Is there a way to know when is the next EE draw round will be ? .. do they have a table or schedule for this ?

I tried to search for such a thing but nothing !

Thanks for your reply in advance !
D
Yes, No schedule is known.. Only CIC decides and conducts the draw.. Recently as per the latest strategy, CIC conducts the draw every bi-weekly i.e two weeks once.