+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
Hi Congrats on your nomination. Please can you help me by providing the list of documents which you have sent to nova scotia pnp office . Is pcc mandatory when we send the documents to nova scotia ?

amazingfortune

Sep 21, 2014
joy014 said:
Dear friends,
I am so happy to inform you all that I got Nomination from NS yesterday.

Please update the spread sheet.

Regards,
Joy
Many congrats Joy! Wish you all the best! Can you share the last three digits of your nomination. If you are reluctant to share the exact, please let us know the range. Another guy in the forum informed us that his nomination number was between 170-175

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Canadaprseeker said:
Hi Congrats on your nomination. Please can you help me by providing the list of documents which you have sent to nova scotia pnp office . Is pcc mandatory when we send the documents to nova scotia ?
you dont have to submit PCC. PCC is required only if either you or any one of your family members have been convicted (found
guilty) of an offense.

For more details you can visit this site and find Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/application-forms/#express-entry

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
krishan1310 said:
Bro when did you apply to NSOI ?
I did it in June , do you think any chances for me?

Thanks
Kish
as per analysis the chance for us (late applicant) is very poor but keep your hope and explore other provincial nomination program besides get ready for next year.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Congratulations Joy014

Please lets know last 3 digits of your nomination number or disclose range of it instead.

Thank you and good luck

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
areise said:
you dont have to submit PCC. PCC is required only if either you or any one of your family members have been convicted (found
guilty) of an offense.

For more details you can visit this site and find Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/application-forms/#express-entry
Thanks. I was told by an agent that it is necessary and i have to get it upright now. Also i have 13000CAD as my funds. So it should be ok for me to go ahead and submit it right ?

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Canadaprseeker said:
Thanks. I was told by an agent that it is necessary and i have to get it upright now. Also i have 13000CAD as my funds. So it should be ok for me to go ahead and submit it right ?
PPC is required only if you get invitation from CIC. If you are single applicant then 13000 CAD is sufficient but i would like to suggest you to keep the amount higher as mush as you can due to currency rate fluctuation.
for more details check this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

shqkrkwk

Aug 1, 2015
Now I know the Skilled worker and Nova scotia experience Stream processing time is really fast now.
It takes less than one month.

And Demand stream is too slow.

Right?

I applied last month.
I think I may not have nominee in Nova Scotia in this year.
Because people who applied in Feb. are still waiting...

I think that they are waiting people who apply in Nova Scotia (Skilled worker because they have job offer in Nova scotia and Experience stream because they have already one year work experience in Nova Scotia.)
They think those people have more strong intention to settle down in Nova Scotia and give priority to them.

G kainth

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear friends my noc code is 7321
and i have 2 year full time experience
and ielts clb 5
am i eligible for nova scotia
thanks very much

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
G kainth said:
dear friends my noc code is 7321
and i have 2 year full time experience
and ielts clb 5
am i eligible for nova scotia
thanks very much
No, you are not eligible. You need IELTS CLB 7 (The minimum language proficiency threshold is CLB 7 in all 4 language areas abilities: reading, writing, listening and speaking)

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
kaussa said:
You have lot of chance. I am at 316. My application reached on 31st July. You will get it, just be patient.

Thanks,
Kaussa
Thank you ... and I am feeling good about this ... and yes I have to be patient ..
Other wise will be waiting till next year to apply for NSNP.

Good luck to you as well ! :)

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Re: EE Score and Rounds !

Snehan said:
You have very less chance of getting nomination this year. But its true that 414 is a very good point and soon the cut off score should rapidly keep dropping. Government of Canada aims to admit approximately 180,000 new immigrants in 2015. For more info see http://www.cicnews.com/2015/01/cic-plans-making-express-entry-draw-canadian-immigration-weeks-014385.html

Through express entry ITA has not yet even reached to 20 thousands. So, if they are committed to reach the goal of this year then the cut off score in the draws has to drop soon. You are surely going to be selected in the draw without any nomination/job offer :) These are my thoughts.

Cheers!
Thanks for the into Snehan ...
180,000 through all the programs so I guess EE has at least another 30,000 (if not more) .... and since most Provinces programs are reaching their caps then yes I believe drop downs on the cut off score will be happening soon.

All we can do it being patient and see what happen.
Thanks for your thoughts and contribution. :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
areise said:
PPC is required only if you get invitation from CIC. If you are single applicant then 13000 CAD is sufficient but i would like to suggest you to keep the amount higher as mush as you can due to currency rate fluctuation.
for more details check this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
The Low Income-Cutoff amount that CIC requires for a single applicant is 11,931 CAD. You have 13,000 CAD and it is more than enough!

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heeru_maan said:
Congratulations!!

@ Moderators of this spreadsheet..

I already update the Ontario spreadsheet everyday so I don't mind pitching in on this one - Let me know.
Hello Heeru,

As the Nova Scotia SS has different details than that of Ontario.

The Nova Scotia SS is very much related to NSNP applicants.

Kindly update through:

NSNP 2015 Entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk

For details, refer:
NSNP EE 2015 Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?