Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
shubhang_18 said:
Hi,
can you share your timeline for Nomination process.. it will help us to calculate ours..
you can find him/her with varma name in spreadsheet.
Whats your name in spreadsheet?

amazingfortune

Sep 21, 2014
I dont think they have stopped. They are processing the applications at hand and once that is done, they will issue more AoRs. That what I feel.

allen877

Mar 9, 2015
amazingfortune said:
I dont think they have stopped. They are processing the applications at hand and once that is done, they will issue more AoRs. That what I feel.
You reply makes us feel relaxed thanks buddy

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Some of jan apps got nomination this week so it seems that NSOI is processing jan apps to give nomination. I think once they finish jan apps they start issuing aors while they process Feb apps which got aor to give them nomination.
Processing trend for the middle of jan apps shows that they dont pend many apps waiting for nomination. In the middle of jan there were a lot of remaining space to issue aors but they stopped it for weeks.I hope I guess right... ::)

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
amazingfortune said:
I agree. We should wait max two weeks if they finish jan apps and the last nomination number of jan doesnt exceed 200 so this theory is true then Feb and maybe March applicants will be hopeful to get aor.

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
EE Score and Rounds !

Hi everyone,

I have a question that I appreciate your logical discussions to it (I have sent my docs to Halifax on July 30 ... and I know mostly I won't get a chance this year ...but still please keep reading):

First let's take the following facts:
1- Most of the Provinces Nominations Programs are almost reaching their cap of 2015 (right?)
2- As per the CIC Mid-Year Report >> (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-midyear-2015.asp) there are no more 2014 applications to be included in the withdrawals from the EE Pool.
3- The diversity of the scores who doesn't have a nomination or a job offer (who doesn't have the second 600) are mostly into the range 300 t0 450
4- Each round is about 1,500 ....
5- About 2 rounds per month (or minimum 3 rounds ever 2 month)

My question is:
Do you think that someone with a score of 414 (like me) would have a chance to be invited through EE rounds despite the Province Nomination in 2015 ?

What do you think about this ? ... Please be logic and rational in your answers :)

Thanks in advance for reading and reply.

kaussa

Oct 31, 2014
You have lot of chance. I am at 316. My application reached on 31st July. You will get it, just be patient.

Thanks,
Kaussa

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Re: EE Score and Rounds !

CADragon said:
Hi everyone,

I have a question that I appreciate your logical discussions to it (I have sent my docs to Halifax on July 30 ... and I know mostly I won't get a chance this year ...but still please keep reading):

First let's take the following facts:
1- Most of the Provinces Nominations Programs are almost reaching their cap of 2015 (right?)
2- As per the CIC Mid-Year Report >> (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-midyear-2015.asp) there are no more 2014 applications to be included in the withdrawals from the EE Pool.
3- The diversity of the scores who doesn't have a nomination or a job offer (who doesn't have the second 600) are mostly into the range 300 t0 450
4- Each round is about 1,500 ....
5- About 2 rounds per month (or minimum 3 rounds ever 2 month)

My question is:
Do you think that someone with a score of 414 (like me) would have a chance to be invited through EE rounds despite the Province Nomination in 2015 ?

What do you think about this ? ... Please be logic and rational in your answers :)

Thanks in advance for reading and reply.
You have very less chance of getting nomination this year. But its true that 414 is a very good point and soon the cut off score should rapidly keep dropping. Government of Canada aims to admit approximately 180,000 new immigrants in 2015. For more info see http://www.cicnews.com/2015/01/cic-plans-making-express-entry-draw-canadian-immigration-weeks-014385.html

Through express entry ITA has not yet even reached to 20 thousands. So, if they are committed to reach the goal of this year then the cut off score in the draws has to drop soon. You are surely going to be selected in the draw without any nomination/job offer :) These are my thoughts.

Cheers!

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
NEED HELP.
I am a bachelor of mechanical engineering and master of engineering in Advanced Engineering Management.
What should i do to manage level of education to create profile in job bank of Canada ?
should i add "Mechanical engineering, Bachelor's degree + Other engineering related fields, Master's degree and up" or only "Mechanical engineering, Master's degree and up " ? Thank you for your attention.
Regards
amit

amazingfortune

Sep 21, 2014
Keeping in view the number of nominations that have been made during the last few days and the AoRs issued pending assessment, I am now beginning to seriously doubt the chances of March candidates. It is almost a given that cap will be reached in February applications.

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
amazingfortune said:
Thank you for your positive thoughts:)

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
amazingfortune said:
Keeping in view the number of nominations that have been made during the last few days and the AoRs issued pending assessment, I am now beginning to seriously doubt the chances of March candidates. It is almost a given that cap will be reached in February applications.
As I am March applicant , hope you are not right here:)))