Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
prempaulj said:
Dear Mapleback,

One small correction PCC is now valid for 6 months.. It was updated on 23rd April 2015..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
Who needs a police certificate?
In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18. (For example, if you lived in a country for eight months but left on a two-week vacation, that counts as living there for eight months.)

For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

If your certificate is in a language other than English or French, send it when you apply, along with the original copy of a translation done by a certified translator.
Thanks prempaulj

rupa123

May 14, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I have applied my PNP under Nova scotia skilled worker stream, once I received my PNP under which category I have to apply my PR?

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
rupa123 said:
Hi Everyone,

I have applied my PNP under Nova scotia skilled worker stream, once I received my PNP under which category I have to apply my PR?
Hi rupa123, yes the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream is aligned with (CIC) Express Entry intake system so if you receive nomination, 600 points will be added to your CRS score and you will likely receive an ITA.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
rupa123 said:
Hi Everyone,

mapleback said:
Hi rupa123, yes the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream is aligned with (CIC) Express Entry intake system so if you receive nomination, 600 points will be added to your CRS score and you will likely receive an ITA.
Hello rupa123,

Before to answer your query Please make it clear first either you applied under Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry(Pilot project) which is without job offer program OR you applied under Nova Scotia : Skilled worker which is program if you have job offer.

This thread is for without job offer program and in this program if you get nomination you will get PR through EE so you have to follow process of Express entry.
If you applied in other program please check the guide of your program, NSOI clearly mentioned the process in their each program.

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
mapleback said:
You've done your part already by applying; immigration takes patience. For what it's worth, NSOI have recently updated the application guide on May 12, 2015. Logic tells me that if the cap is already filled they would have closed the Stream instead of providing fresh updates to the Application guide for new applicants.
Plus NSOI have launched a new stream called:- Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry with 750 places. This is for international graduate students living and working in Nova Scotia. So my guess is, since NSOI has already nominated some of this kind of applicants under the Demand Express Entry stream, they may then return those places to our stream.

They also updated the Application form for our stream, which means they're still accepting applications. One just needs to be positive.

rupa123

May 14, 2015
I have applied under Nova Scotia : Skilled worker because I have job offer.

Thanks for the reply.

so based on your comments drajpoot, I can apply my PR under express entry?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
silasnjita said:
Plus NSOI have launched a new stream called:- Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry with 750 places. This is for international graduate students living and working in Nova Scotia. So my guess is, since NSOI has already nominated some of this kind of applicants under the Demand Express Entry stream, they may then return those places to our stream.

They also updated the Application form for our stream, which means they're still accepting applications. One just needs to be positive.
This is a positive news

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
rupa123 said:

Thanks for the reply.

I am sorry I have no idea about the process of Nova Scotia: Skilled worker stream.
Furthermore NSOI will suggest you what to do after nomination OR you may go through the guide of your program.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
This is to inform the house that my AOR just dropped right now, and I have replied them sending them our EE Profile and Validation code. I am so happy, thank you guys for all your concern.

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Mz. Johnson said:
This is to inform the house that my AOR just dropped right now, and I have replied them sending them our EE Profile and Validation code. I am so happy, thank you guys for allyour concern.
I'm very very happy for you. I know you as an active person in this forum who congrats and helped everybody so it's time to say you congrats Mz. Johnson :) :)

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Mz. Johnson said:
This is to inform the house that my AOR just dropped right now, and I have replied them sending them our EE Profile and Validation code. I am so happy, thank you guys for allyour concern.
[/quote

Hello Johnson,

Wishing the best.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Mz. Johnson said:
Great news!!!!
Congrats Johnson.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
drajpoot said:
Great news!!!!
Congrats Johnson.
Thanks Drajpoot, kindly update the spreadsheet.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
rupa123 said:

Thanks for the reply.

Hello rupa123

I checked the assessment procedure for Nova Scotia: Skilled worker stream

After getting nomination , you have to send your PR application to CIC as regular application process. You do not need to apply through Express Entry.