29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
8-05-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Hi everybody

Just my dumb question, the nova Scotia express entry is first come first serve or merit based (like federal express entry)?

Thank you very much

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
abhishishir said:
Hello guys
My application was refused finally. All the logic given went absurd. It's proved that Canadians working in immigration offices are just dumb. They rejected my application because my brother stays in Alberta.
The exact words are
Eligibility criteria:adaptability and intention to settle permanently in nova scotia. You have not satisfied the office your intentions of settling in the province.

Probably they want to nominate some 200-300 pointers. Good luck guys. Just my bad luck
Your brother in Alberta is Permanent Resident ?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
abhishishir said:
Hello guys
My application was refused finally. All the logic given went absurd. It's proved that Canadians working in immigration offices are just dumb. They rejected my application because my brother stays in Alberta.
The exact words are
Eligibility criteria:adaptability and intention to settle permanently in nova scotia. You have not satisfied the office your intentions of settling in the province.

Probably they want to nominate some 200-300 pointers. Good luck guys. Just my bad luck
[/quote

Very sad news. Hope you will be selected by CIC express entry draw soon. Your point is among top scorer.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
elyduverge said:
Hi

I receive an AOR the 25 of March. Im a 13 January applicant.
Im just waiting for the nomination letter... but not information receive yet.

Its very good to read that they are working with 13 January Applicant.

Have a Nice day to all from the Dominican Republic!

We will meet in Nova Scotia very soon!
Please make your entry in SS.
Below are the links in my signature

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
[/quote

Very sad news. Hope you will be selected by CIC express entry draw soon. Your point is among top scorer.
[/quote]
Thank you very much for your kind words. Lesson learnt is not to reveal your close relatives staying elsewhere.

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Thanks to:

miltoncsekuet

AIM123

Mkhan78

Change

Pray for me buddies, now waiting for the nomination. Don't know how much time it will take !

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
abhishishir said:
Hello guys
The exact words are

Oh no! Im starting to feel nervous and afraid that i might get into the same situation. My sister was in alberta too for 6yrs. Got her PR only last year. Did you write them a petition letter?or any letter that will help them convince that we really are going to settle there for good. Drajpoot, what can you advise to situations like this?

I hope that you can still persuade them.. We will pray for that.

jagdeep84

Jun 2, 2014
Hi Guys,

Any update from 12th Jan Applicants ?

I am too a 12 Jan Applicant, Got AOR on 07-MAR but no update after that ?

Wondering what background process is going on,

Only one applicant have updated that he got mail regarding some additional information.

I encourage others to update if getting some mails from NS.
-Jags

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
lovecorazn said:
Oh no! Im starting to feel nervous and afraid that i might get into the same situation. My sister was in alberta too for 6yrs. Got her PR only last year. Did you write them a petition letter?or any letter that will help them convince that we really are going to settle there for good. Drajpoot, what can you advise to situations like this?

I hope that you can still persuade them.. We will pray for that.
These kind of situation, is very hard because no one can open their heart to show that the reality is different from the facts. As their approach for this decision is also correct at some extent, may be people in earlier time did something like that they took PR from NS and then moved to some other province thats why they became very strict this time.
I seriously have NO IDEA for this situation but I feel very bad when people judge us by considering those wrong facts which someone else did in Past. Our people gave them reason to become strict like this otherwise if you will look 15 years back it was too easy to go to Canada. But that time People who go there on Temporary visa never came back. They started inviting their relative by making fake relations, some went there by illegal source and fake documents etc etc....

Now the result is We people are facing so many problem we have to do so many formalities, even we are much more capable and educated than those people who went there 10-15 years back But still we got rejected and refused and it hurts a lot. But its not Canada's fault Our people made impression like that due to which people who deserve to go there have to prove that they are true and honest.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
elyduverge said:
Hi

I receive an AOR the 25 of March. Im a 13 January applicant.
Im just waiting for the nomination letter... but not information receive yet.

Its very good to read that they are working with 13 January Applicant.

Have a Nice day to all from the Dominican Republic!

We will meet in Nova Scotia very soon!
Congrats friend.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Mkhan78 said:
@ guys,

I just called the NSOI and inquired about my application, the lady was very nice and cooperative, she told me that i have to wait 12 days to reach 23rd dated applications. She asked me about IELTS and ECA.... Keeping finger cross ;D

Currently they are checking 21st January applications.

Regards,
Thanks for this information friend. Patience is the rule of this game!

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
abhishishir said:
Hello guys
The exact words are

Very sorry for this situation friend. I will advice you keep up the hope and try some other option. You may also be lucky to get selected from the EE pool with your CSR.