Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

So far no news about AORs from NSP Demandd under Express Entry...Please share if you receive any nominees......

lemondrop

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Montreal, QC
Hi guys! I've been stalking this thread for a while to see if anyone has had any progress with their applications. I sent mine at the end of December and it was received on January 2nd. I got an email with my file number on Jan 30th and just last week (the 26th) a nominee officer contacted me with a list of additional documents I had to send to her (updated passport, more bank statements, etc). Just sent those out today and now I'm back to waiting. I'm hoping I hear something from them soon. :( Has anyone heard anything after this stage...and how long did it take?

Good luck to the rest of you!

kelfinwong

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Chengdu, P.R.C
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Nomination.....
01-04-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015
LANDED..........
pending
lemondrop said:
Hi guys! I've been stalking this thread for a while to see if anyone has had any progress with their applications. I sent mine at the end of December and it was received on January 2nd. I got an email with my file number on Jan 30th and just last week (the 26th) a nominee officer contacted me with a list of additional documents I had to send to her (updated passport, more bank statements, etc). Just sent those out today and now I'm back to waiting. I'm hoping I hear something from them soon. :( Has anyone heard anything after this stage...and how long did it take?

Hi,
You can look into this thread replied by me, there is update from China.
BTW, how could you send your files last year when this program was not open yet?
Are you applying under Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry?
Thanks!

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
lemondrop said:

Hi! I think you've got a big progress! Don't worry, nomination is on its way. Last year people received their nominations after week or two after sending additional docs. So let's hope for the best! It's all we've got!

Could you please share e-mail from immigration officer with request of additional documents? It would be great to understand in details what kind of documents they ask for.

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
lemondrop said:

Hi Lemondrop. What is your NOC please. What are exactly the documents you have been asked for other than updated passport and bank statement. ? Also, how much time you were given to send them the required info? Thanks for sharing.

shpan_111

Mar 15, 2014
ysassar said:
I SENT MY APPLICATIONS IN APRIL 24TH . STILL WAITING AND THEY DIDN'T REPLY ME ... CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL WHAT CAN I DO ? AND WHEN THEY EXPECT TO REPLY ?
Obviously ,you are 2014 applicant. The 2014 program has closed and all documents are being returned after 17th March. So do not wait.

shpan_111

Mar 15, 2014
lemondrop said:

Good luck for you. The next step is nominating you! The period is on your document. I heard two guys have been nominated in the EE pool last week.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Send my application today for NS PNP...
i hope for the positive response...

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
FSWCIO said:
Best of luck... And a +1 for your application lodgment :)
Thanks friend....

V1313

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
12-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
23-Mar-2015, docs delivered @NDVO: 24-mar-2015, 3rd Line on : 01-Apr-2015, Decision Made: 08-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2015
LANDED..........
22nd Nov 2015 / PR card 9-feb-2016
Hi All,

My Application was delivered on 19th January, 2015 (received by M. Cosmn_ ).

I have not received any communication regarding the same. Seniors please advise on this process.

Thanks
V1313

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Dear all, principal applicant's ECA report, should it be original or copy? Their instructions contradict each other, in the instruction guide they say original, and in the checklist it becomes copies only. ???

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
V1313 said:
Hi All,

My Application was delivered on 19th January, 2015 (received by M. Cosmn_ ).

I have not received any communication regarding the same. Seniors please advise on this process.

Thanks
V1313
Everyone is waiting for the AOR/ pre screening email.
Presently people are getting AOR whose application delivered in between(5th to 9th Jan)
Please see the spread list and make your entry-

ENTRY FORM- http://goo.gl/forms/CYuprRv2eQ
SPREADSHEET- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TPkzsQMxF_j-JBs0IGLoyX9Z9ot2RWAHR_XB0HvoWT4/edit?usp=sharing