+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

kubuqi

Oct 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my confirmation email today ;D. One thing I'm not sure is, as I've registered in Express Entry, should I send them an email to confirm it?

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry Stream on January 8, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is XXXXXX. Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your unique identifier number.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:

If there is anything that requires further information/clarification, a Nova Scotia Nominee Program Officer may be in touch with you.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
kubuqi said:
I got my confirmation email today ;D. One thing I'm not sure is, as I've registered in Express Entry, should I send them an email to confirm it?
Why would you not do it?

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
dukhi said:
I got the confirmation from them with some id number. Is this the AOR?? or AOR is only after federal programs??
Congrats! This is an acknowledgement of application received which has passed completeness check.

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
kubuqi said:

Congratulations KUBUQI. When was your application received at NOVA Scotia ? Thanks

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
rhossain said:
Congrats! This is an acknowledgement of application received which has passed completeness check.
But i cannot apply for bowp on the basis of this right?

kubuqi

Oct 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ABCD EFGH said:
Congratulations KUBUQI. When was your application received at NOVA Scotia ? Thanks
My application was signed by Parker at Jan-9. So it took almost a month for the completeness check.

kubuqi

Oct 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
Why would you not do it?
Indeed. I thought it is an optional step but after re-reading it I think I should drop them an email.

Thank you.

iawz

Jul 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2016
Hi everyone,

I tried to find out the link, where current count of cap would be available. Does anyone know the link for current status of Cap? That should we try to apply or not.

Thanks guys.

sflake

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kubuqi said:
My application was signed by Parker at Jan-9. So it took almost a month for the completeness check.
Congrats for this good news and good luck in the remainng steps, I got confused as the email you shared states 8th of Jan as received date whereas you are telling that it was signed on 9th

please conform

kubuqi

Oct 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sflake said:
Congrats for this good news and good luck in the remainng steps, I got confused and the email you shared states 8th of Jan as received date whereas you are telling that it was signed on 9th

please conform
Yes I am confused too. According to fedex tracking, it was delivered at Jan-9, so I can only think it as a mistake of NSOI.

Indianbritish

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received from London VO
IELTS Request
Included in application, Upfront PCC submitted on 30-09-2015
File Transfer...
SLU (23-10-2014) on 26-08-2015 and TLU on 02-10-2015
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015 / 20-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on 02-11-2015 - Received on 19-11-2015
LANDED..........
March / April 2016
Congratulations.
Good News. wish you good luck.
Have you updated spreadsheet? Below is link.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TPkzsQMxF_j-JBs0IGLoyX9Z9ot2RWAHR_XB0HvoWT4/edit?pli=1#gid=1750258017

Regards

kubuqi said:

whitneyhazel

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kubuqi said:
Congrats to you. :D
Not sure you will sEnd a mail till you get a nomination. No harm in trying though
All the best to evryone

sflake

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@indianbritish @yhw9102

guys have you got any update??

vineet85_05

Jan 10, 2015
Congrats Guys,
Please update the spreadsheet, it would help all of us checking each other's current status.
In case you're not able to update it you may enter a new record showing the latest status
All the best everyone !