+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
gtvisa2020 said:
In albani's previous post s/he mentioned "I have applied to 9 December 2014 for nomination from nova scotia under family business worker."
Ohk so that indicates that express entry candidates will be processes more quicklier...

albani

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2015
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Hello
I do not believe that a candidate can be nominated within 18 days . I know my category is different from express entry . To obtain a nomination from Nova Scotia I think you need a longer time . If you know how to express entry nomination taken another way, please explain . Federal process for Express Entry is thought to be completed within six months . Nomination of a candidate is provincial.

Regards
Alban

caibmer

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 11, 2015 PoF
Nomination.....
Jan 12, 2015
Med's Request
April 1, 2015
Med's Done....
April 15, 2015
Passport Req..
May 23, 2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
dukhi said:
Do you know what the number represents? The app is complete? Is this AOR?
Yes, they generate file number after completeness check, now it is in queue waiting for assessment.

caibmer

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 11, 2015 PoF
Nomination.....
Jan 12, 2015
Med's Request
April 1, 2015
Med's Done....
April 15, 2015
Passport Req..
May 23, 2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
albani said:
Hello
I do not believe that a candidate can be nominated within 18 days . I know my category is different from express entry . To obtain a nomination from Nova Scotia I think you need a longer time . If you know how to express entry nomination taken another way, please explain . Federal process for Express Entry is thought to be completed within six months . Nomination of a candidate is provincial.

Regards
Alban
Usually NSOI takes long time in generating the file number, and usually they take around 3-4 months for nomination after sending the file number but my guess is that it will be quicker now.

NSOI are streamlining the process, so we should see improvements, most people will get nominations sooner rather than later. This is my personal opinion based on my experiences with NSOI.

Just for reference I applied for international skilled worker under post graduate category and got my file number after more than 4 months, so getting file number in 18 days is a very positive sign for everyone who applied under NS express entry.

gtvisa2020

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
caibmer said:
Usually NSOI takes long time in generating the file number, and usually they take around 3-4 months for nomination after sending the file number but my guess is that it will be quicker now.

NSOI are streamlining the process, so we should see improvements, most people will get nominations sooner rather than later. This is my personal opinion based on my experiences with NSOI.

Just for reference I applied for international skilled worker under post graduate category and got my file number after more than 4 months, so getting file number in 18 days is a very positive sign for everyone who applied under NS express entry.
Thanks for the clarification caibmer. It is a positive sign indeed.

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
dukhi said:
Hopefully we will hear some thing soon as well.....
@dukhi,
Please let me know when you have received acknowledgement e-mail with file number from NSOI as our files received on same date:07/01/2015.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
rhossain said:
@ dukhi,
Please let me know when you have received acknowledgement e-mail with file number from NSOI as our files received on same date:07/01/2015.
Sure...same for you bro

shpan_111

Mar 15, 2014
dukhi said:
Sure...same for you bro

some guys got positive email from NS and some got bad news.

RE: Application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program
Dear XX:

Thank you for your interest in applying to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program under the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream. After a review of your application, it was determined that it is incomplete per the checklist in the NSNP 100 application. Therefore, your application has been closed and is being returned to you via regular mail. As indicated in our guidelines, only complete applications will be assessed.
The following items were missing from your application package:
· Education certifications for spouse,
Thank you

Nova Scotia Nominee Program
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

sepehr

Nov 10, 2014
hi every body this is my ielts result am i eligible for nova 2015 ?

speaking : 7
reading : 6
listening : 6.5
writing : 5.5

shpan_111

Mar 15, 2014
sepehr said:
hi every body this is my ielts result am i eligible for nova 2015 ?

speaking : 7
reading : 6
listening : 6.5
writing : 5.5
I am sorry to tell you : NO. like FSWP,NS also needs 4*6, each part must got 6 point

Michael2014

Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-Jun-2015
AOR Received.
01-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Could you please let me know, which education documents of spouse were sent by You?
What does "Education Certification for Spouse" include? ECA is only required for Principal Applicant. right? I have included only Bachelor's degree diploma and transcript of spouse; highest level of education is bachelor degree. No school leaving certificate was included in the application. Is that ok?

shpan_111 said:
some guys got positive email from NS and some got bad news.

RE: Application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program
Dear XX:

Thank you for your interest in applying to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program under the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream. After a review of your application, it was determined that it is incomplete per the checklist in the NSNP 100 application. Therefore, your application has been closed and is being returned to you via regular mail. As indicated in our guidelines, only complete applications will be assessed.
The following items were missing from your application package:
· Education certifications for spouse,
Thank you

Nova Scotia Nominee Program
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

shpan_111

Mar 15, 2014
this email is not mine. i just want to share with us.i also wonder why he was returned because of the document of spouse

Canada-here we come

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER--28-10-2014
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with Application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Interview........
recieved stamped passports on 29-7-15
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 July 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
shpan_111 said:
this email is not mine. i just want to share with us.i also wonder why he was returned because of the document of spouse
It was returned because he mentioned that he was married and filled the education of the spouse. Remember the NSOI is exactly like the point system of FSW. You must provide the ECA of principal applicant and spouse if you are claiming points from spouse education to make up your 67points