11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Dear Ritu,

For POF updated FD receipt is fine?? Or for FD also needed separate bank statement??

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
ritawallu said:
Hello Rita,

My name is Damilola from Nigeria. Just got an AOR from NS today with various questions to be replied in 5 working days. Pls I need you guidance. Do I need to send an updated bank statement? Plsbif there is a what's app number i would like to be added too.

Hi there,

Yes you have to submit your updated bank statement that has to be at least of last 6 months old. And sorry im not having any watsapp group where i can add your number to. For the same you have to request the admin, Skywalker, to do the same.
Damilola can you plz share your time line??

SDKD

budhirar

Apr 23, 2016
ritawallu said:
Submit an affidavit in this form –

A F F I D A V I T

I, _______________, resident of _____________________ City, Country do solemnly declare and affirm as follows:
1. I was born on ____________ (dd/mm/yyyy) at ___________ (City) _________ (State), India.

2. My father’s complete name is __________________ and my mother’s complete name is _______________. Both are citizens of India.

3. I am providing this affidavit in order to verify my birth details, as I am unable to attain birth certificate from the relevant issuing authority.

AND I make this solemn Declaration conscientiously believing it to be true, and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.

DECLARED before me at

City Name –

Name of Deponent

Place –
Date –

This can be submitted by the applicant, just copy paste this in a Document file, save as PDF and submit to any application you are sending.

As a proof, you can attach your copy of passport last page or your Class 10th / High School certificate to work as an alternate proof.

You should get it notarized if possible to make this as a presentable situation.

This has worked for numerous people.
Please guide:

My DOB certificate has 1982 as DOB while all other documents have 1983 as DOB.
Municipal corporation will not provide 1983 as DOB. They are asking me to produce document with 1982 DOB so that they can provide DOB certificate with 1982 as DOB.

One of my friend's consultant says that 10th certificate is sufficient as i can give affidavit, while my consultant says that we should have DOB as 1983 because she has seen cases where imigration officer is very conservative and rejected/delayed the application due to affidavit/lack of DOB certificate.

It would be difficult for me to change all the proofs e.g passport, 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet and PAN.

Please guide what to do in this case.

Thanks,
Rajat

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
budhirar said:
Please guide:

Municipal corporation will not provide 1983 as DOB. They are asking me to produce document with 1982 DOB so that they can provide DOB certificate with 1982 as DOB.

One of my friend's consultant says that 10th certificate is sufficient as i can give affidavit, while my consultant says that we should have DOB as 1983 because she has seen cases where imigration officer is very conservative and rejected/delayed the application due to affidavit/lack of DOB certificate.

It would be difficult for me to change all the proofs e.g passport, 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet and PAN.

Thanks,
Rajat
Hi,

Before suggesting anything, just wanted to know few things:

Whats the DOB on your Passport ? On your Class X ? Have you already filed your eAPR ?

DOB/Birth certificate is not mandatory for CIC unless you have children. If you have one, then just get the affidavit done with your Class X and the passport copies are DOB proofs. Hope this helps.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
SDKD said:
Dear Ritu,

For POF updated FD receipt is fine?? Or for FD also needed separate bank statement??

SDKD
In case of POF as Fd it is better to make a bank certificate from the bank along with bank statement.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
budhirar said:
Please guide:

Thanks,
Rajat
Hi Rajat,

In case your all other documents are having dob as 1983, eg your 10 th class certificate, PAN, Passport, than I dnt think getting a birth certificate from any notarized office will be difficult. You should take your sufficient documents which shows the dob as 1983, take it to any notary, get the said birth certificate affidavit from them with the seal amd stamp, which shows the dob as 1983.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
SDKD said:
Dear Ritu,

SDKD
Template for Letter from Bank for Bank Certificate

(On the Bank’s Letter Head)

Date: XXXXX

To Whomsoever It May Concern:

This is to certify that Mr. <Your full name (given name surname as shown in the passport> is holding a Fixed Deposit bearing number <********> for Rs. <******** >.

This is also to confirm that he has maintained this fixed deposit of an amount of <initial value of the Fixed Deposit> for a period of more than *** months from <Date of opening of Fixed Deposit> and the amount of Rs. <******** > can be encashed immediately.

This letter is issued on the specific request of the customer without any liability on part of the bank or its officials.

Name

Designation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Instructions for letter from bank Manager:

1. This letter must be taken on letter head of Bank.
2. This letter must be signed by the Bank Manager.
3. It should be addressed “To whom so ever it May Concern”, as you may not be aware of who will be reading the letter.
4. This letter must be submitted in original.

budhirar

Apr 23, 2016
Rob2K said:
Hi,

Before suggesting anything, just wanted to know few things:

Whats the DOB on your Passport ? On your Class X ? Have you already filed your eAPR ?

DOB/Birth certificate is not mandatory for CIC unless you have children. If you have one, then just get the affidavit done with your Class X and the passport copies are DOB proofs. Hope this helps.
DOB in all documents is 27/07/1983 except DOB certificate issued by Municipal Corporation. As per their record my DOB is 27/07/1982 therefore they can't give DOB as 27/07/1983 by showing any document. They will give DOB as per their records e.g 27/07/1982.

Please provide the link of CIC which mentions that DOB/Birth certificate is not mandatory unless one has children.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
ritawallu said:
Template for Letter from Bank for Bank Certificate

(On the Bank’s Letter Head)

Date: XXXXX

To Whomsoever It May Concern:

This is to certify that Mr. <Your full name (given name surname as shown in the passport> is holding a Fixed Deposit bearing number <********> for Rs. <******** >.

This is also to confirm that he has maintained this fixed deposit of an amount of <initial value of the Fixed Deposit> for a period of more than *** months from <Date of opening of Fixed Deposit> and the amount of Rs. <******** > can be encashed immediately.

This letter is issued on the specific request of the customer without any liability on part of the bank or its officials.

Name

Designation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Instructions for letter from bank Manager:

1. This letter must be taken on letter head of Bank.
2. This letter must be signed by the Bank Manager.
3. It should be addressed “To whom so ever it May Concern”, as you may not be aware of who will be reading the letter.
4. This letter must be submitted in original.
Thanks a lot Ritu... I didn't receive AOR yet, can I request this letter earlier? As I am currently residing in Abu Dhabi.

SDKD

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
budhirar said:
DOB in all documents is 27/07/1983 except DOB certificate issued by Municipal Corporation. As per their record my DOB is 27/07/1982 therefore they can't give DOB as 27/07/1983 by showing any document. They will give DOB as per their records e.g 27/07/1982.

Please provide the link of CIC which mentions that DOB/Birth certificate is not mandatory unless one has children.

You are good to go if you have your DOB as *1983 on your other docs, other than Birth certificate.

Pls read about the B.Certificate on the below link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends.

I just need some clarification.

Today I got my new IELTS results form, and I was wondering should I send scanned copy from it to the NS officer.

Because, when I submitted my AOR documents, my IELTS was still valid (and it still is up until 07 February) but I took new one, so now I have new band scores.
Do I need to inform my NS officer, and in addition to send copy form the form?

Thanks in advance,
:D

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
traveler982 said:
Hi friends.

I just need some clarification.

Today I got my new IELTS results form, and I was wondering should I send scanned copy from it to the NS officer.

Because, when I submitted my AOR documents, my IELTS was still valid (and it still is up until 07 February) but I took new one, so now I have new band scores.
Do I need to inform my NS officer, and in addition to send copy form the form?

Thanks in advance,
:D
When did you get your AOR ? Before you could get your Nomination just send across your new scores emailing your NS officer with the scanned copy of the result sheet. And you can make the changes in your EE profile as well once they receipt your email.

Hope this helps.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SDKD said:
Dear Cian,

Did you get your AOR??Any news??

SDKD
Nope brother... Nothing yet... Am waiting... Is their vacation finished??? Am getting really anxious.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rob2K said:
When did you get your AOR ? Before you could get your Nomination just send across your new scores emailing your NS officer with the scanned copy of the result sheet. And you can make the changes in your EE profile as well once they receipt your email.

Hope this helps.
I got AOR on 20 December, answered on 22 December, got IELTS report by mail today.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
traveler982 said:
I got AOR on 20 December, answered on 22 December, got IELTS report by mail today.
Hi

Which date did your application reach???