IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I still don't receive any reply from NSOI after my AOR.. It's been 6 days now since I replied to them on their AOR queries..
So frustrating.. :-X :-X :-X

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
ritawallu said:
Banned in what way? Sorry couldn't get you. Is there any reason for not giving aors?
Oh just telling that no news regarding AOR... ???
SDKD

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
fasqi said:
Hello everyone.
I received ITA today.
Admin plz update the sheet, really appreciate.
Good luck everyone..
COngrats Fasqi :)

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
fasqi said:
Hello everyone.
I received ITA today.
Admin plz update the sheet, really appreciate.
Good luck everyone..
Congrats Fasqi!!!! All the best!!! Pray for us too...

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
rkeys said:
Hi, just got ITA..

My timeline is as below:
Application reached NS = 06-July-2015
Pre-AOR = 02-June-2016
AOR = 07-June-2016
Additional Documents requested = 6-July-2016
Addition documents sent = 12-July-2016
Nomination = 15-July-2016
Nomination Accepted = 11-Aug-2016
ITA Received = 24-Aug-2016

Congrats!!!

SDKD

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
runaway982 said:
drajpoot , are you some kind of immigration officer or what? Why so much anxiety Keep calm and think pink :)

Here is my replay:

Firstly, thank you for clarification about "ANOTHER PROVINCE" meaning, I didn`t know that, really appreciate.
Secondly, I do not plan to move anywhere for now except NS.
Third, I have been in couple of cities in Canada and therefore I want to live by the ocean.
Moreover, I have already made some contacts with a Canadian company which has branch in Halifax so don`t you worry about my job opportunities.

Couple of friends of mine got nomination form Manitoba and NB and there is not obligatory period for living in that province that need to be satisfied. I thought that NS has some different regulations.

Life brings different opportunities, so I do not know where I would be living five years from now. You do??

My simple questions was:

If you have the answer please do tell, because as I can see you give everyone advices, but you are ignoring my questions.
Below is the simple answer you are looking for -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thank-you-asivad-anac-t309073.0.html;msg5117759#msg5117759

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
runaway982 said:
drajpoot , are you some kind of immigration officer or what? Why so much anxiety Keep calm and think pink :)

Here is my replay:

Firstly, thank you for clarification about "ANOTHER PROVINCE" meaning, I didn`t know that, really appreciate.
Secondly, I do not plan to move anywhere for now except NS.
Third, I have been in couple of cities in Canada and therefore I want to live by the ocean.
Moreover, I have already made some contacts with a Canadian company which has branch in Halifax so don`t you worry about my job opportunities.

Couple of friends of mine got nomination form Manitoba and NB and there is not obligatory period for living in that province that need to be satisfied. I thought that NS has some different regulations.

Life brings different opportunities, so I do not know where I would be living five years from now. You do??

My simple questions was:

If you have the answer please do tell, because as I can see you give everyone advices, but you are ignoring my questions.
Hello my friend

No one obliged here to answer anyone additionally I just answer those questions which I know, For me question matters not the person who asked that question. Moreover I never try to judge people from their question, I do not know how you considered me "kind of nomination officer" from couple of my questions. well I appreciate your judgement :)

I do not know why did you suggest me to keep calm. Did I ask aggressive questions? well the way you respond: "are you kind of nomination officer" it seems like you need to think pink :) :)

If you read again my post I answered your question bu I also asked very simple questions which came in my mind.
Did I mention anything about that I am worried with respect to your job opportunities? :eek: :eek: :eek:
I just asked couple of question and you feel offended.

As I said before I read the questions never check the name who raise that question and answer if I know. I do not know how I ignore you. :eek:

Answer of your questions

No I am not "Kind of Nomination officer" AND what I am, I guess your application does not need this info

No I do not know even where I would be next day.

I am not worried for your job opportunities, I guess no where I mentioned that.

This is what I answered you :No, you can move if you get better job in another province

Well I dint ask those question to make you feel offended. I am sorry if you mind that. once again I am not kind of nomination officer but the way you replied my post I think I catch some hidden intentions ... 8) hehehe
Hope no nomination officer is following this forum otherwise your posts would be a good catch to have some idea about your intentions :)
I am just kidding

Wish you all the best

regards
D

Dhaval27

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
halifax nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
trying to send you reply but your inbox is full

johnyajrawat

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOt known
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Please add me to the whatsapp group.

+240222112911

Application received - 11th Dec 2015
Pre AOR - 7th JUne 2016
AOR :eek: ??

johnyajrawat

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOt known
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Below was the mail that I received from Nova Scotia Demand ns-demand@novascotia.ca

I replied to the same on the same day. I replied to ns-demand@novascotia.ca email. Is it correct email to reply for. Or we were supposed to reply at nsnp@novascotia.ca ?

[REPLY REQUIRED] | [RÉPONSE NÉCESSAIRE]

Le français suit l’anglais. / French follows English.

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for showing your interest in the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream by submitting an application to the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI).

Before NSOI will commence assessment of your application, we require confirmation that you have not:

accepted a nomination from another province; or
accepted an invitation to apply for permanent residency from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the Express Entry System.
You must respond to this inquiry within TEN (10) business days. If you have accepted a nomination from another province or an invitation to apply from IRCC, please confirm that you would like your application to be withdrawn and whether you would like your application returned or destroyed.

Failure to respond to this request for information by June 20, 2016 may result in a delay and/or denial to assess your application.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

Cher demandeur :

Merci de l’intérêt que vous avez manifesté à l’endroit du volet Demande de la Nouvelle-Écosse : Entrée express en envoyant une demande à l’Office de l'immigration de la Nouvelle-Écosse (OINE).

Avant que l’OINE ne puisse commencer l’évaluation de votre demande, vous devez nous confirmer que :

vous n’avez pas accepté d’être un candidat dans une autre province ou que
vous n’avez pas accepté une invitation à présenter une demande de résidence permanente, invitation qui vous aurait été faite par Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada avec le système Entrée express.
Vous devez répondre à la présente dans les DIX (10) prochains jours ouvrables. Si vous avez accepté d’être nommé candidat dans une autre province ou si vous avez accepté une invitation de la part de Citoyenneté et Immigration, veuillez confirmer que vous souhaitez retirer votre demande et nous dire si vous voulez que votre demande vous soit renvoyée ou qu’elle soit détruite.

Si vous ne répondez pas à la présente demande d’information d’ici le 20 juin 2016, l’évaluation de votre demande pourrait être retardée ou refusée.

Office de l'immigration de la Nouvelle-Écosse

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.