Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
vivu_2014 said:
Hello All,

Can anyone please tell me how to get PCC of USA? If anyone can explain step by step process then it will be really helpful.

Thanks.
Hello,

You can find the process to get the PCC from US on CIC website. I am trying to paste the URL here but the system doesn't allow me. Can someone please help me paste the URL ? If it is not possible, vivu_2014 please provide me your email ID in case you are not able to find the right information.

Regards,
Aditya

bonita23

Nov 20, 2015
hi everyone, i have submitted the required documents after receiving AOR last january 11... i am waiting for nomination soon .. may i request to please add me on whats app group? here's my number +639081911143... thanks in advance

vivu_2014

Sep 21, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2016
adigautam said:
Hello,

You can find the process to get the PCC from US on CIC website. I am trying to paste the URL here but the system doesn't allow me. Can someone please help me paste the URL ? If it is not possible, vivu_2014 please provide me your email ID in case you are not able to find the right information.

Regards,
Aditya
Thanks for you quick reply. You can email me on sagar.sql.rapid@gmail.com

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Hello guys,

Kindly add me to the watsup group. my phone number is +2348188813955. Thanks in anticipation.

LOVK

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017 (upfront)
adigautam said:
Hello,

Regards,
Aditya
here.. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/police-cert/index.asp

Isaiah4031

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-May-2016 (NBPNP AOR)
Nomination.....
19-July-2016
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-Nov-2016
Damn. The process for NS PNP is sloooow huh? :'(

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheikh_Porag said:
Hello, I am a new member of this group. I have question regarding the proof of fund.

My application reached at 8th June 2015. At that moment I had shown $17000 (CAD) in my Savings Account. But for my urgent need I had withdrawn $6000 (CAD) from my account in mid November. Today I have deposited this money $6000 again in my account.

My question is that, is this a problem? I have applied along with my wife and I am expecting that I will get the pre-AOR soon. Could this withdrawn of money can cause the refusal by Nova Scotia immigration office?

Please help me by answering this question.

Thanks in advance.
First of all, welcome to the forum! I believe you are the same Sheikh from the spreadsheet, and it seems that your pre-AOR will come soon indeed. Please keep us in touch about the next developments in your process so I can update the SS.

About your inquiry, I might not be the best to clarify, as I'm still on an earlier stage of the process, but according to the report of other applicants, it seems that you only need to present your current account balance, and not the full statements from the entire period since your application. You will need, though, to provide them for your CIC application, as it is likely that both your nomination and ITA will come in less than a month, making the mid-November date only 4 months-old at the most. I would advise you to provide something to prove that this deposit didn't came from a loan, especially if the money appeared in your account all of a sudden.

Keep in mind that CIC doesn't require the money to be in your account during the entire 6 months. Only that the money came in a way that's compatible with your income.

sheikh_Porag

Jan 17, 2016
Skywalker_RT said:
First of all, welcome to the forum! I believe you are the same Sheikh from the spreadsheet, and it seems that your pre-AOR will come soon indeed. Please keep us in touch about the next developments in your process so I can update the SS.

About your inquiry, I might not be the best to clarify, as I'm still on an earlier stage of the process, but according to the report of other applicants, it seems that you only need to present your current account balance, and not the full statements from the entire period since your application. You will need, though, to provide them for your CIC application, as it is likely that both your nomination and ITA will come in less than a month, making the mid-November date only 4 months-old at the most. I would advise you to provide something to prove that this deposit didn't came from a loan, especially if the money appeared in your account all of a sudden.

Keep in mind that CIC doesn't require the money to be in your account during the entire 6 months. Only that the money came in a way that's compatible with your income.
Thanks all for your valuable comments. I shall update you if I get the pre-AOR.

Moreover, I am planning to give Bank statement of 6 months which reflects that I had enough money ($17000 CAD) for 4 months. Withdrawn money ($6000 CAD) for 2 months (Mid Nov to Mid Jan) and deposit back the amount in the account also reflects there. Will that do or not ? Your advice will help me.

Thanks in advance.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheikh_Porag said:
Thanks all for your valuable comments. I shall update you if I get the pre-AOR.

Moreover, I am planning to give Bank statement of 6 months which reflects that I had enough money ($17000 CAD) for 4 months. Withdrawn money ($6000 CAD) for 2 months (Mid Nov to Mid Jan) and deposit back the amount in the account also reflects there. Will that do or not ? Your advice will help me.

Thanks in advance.
Your case is quite peculiar, as it's expected that your funds increase during the 6 month period. If they decrease, there should usually be a small amount, recovered slowly in the coming weeks or months. It would help if they "regrew" in small amounts, and they expect it to be in a fashion that's compatible to your income. If the money subtly reappeared in your account, they it would be best to provide some document showing where the money came from, even if it was a donation. But that's only my logical deduction, based on what would I do if I was a CIC officer, in a way to eliminate the possibility of using a loan. If you lent the money to someone else and the person payed you back it's an entire different situation, of course. That could be an alternative, if someone can sign a declaration that he/she borrowed your money and then returned, that might be an alternative.

If you have no way to prove the origin of the 6000 (excluding a loan, obviously), I suggest that you delay the acceptance of the nomination the most you can. If I'm not mistaken, you have 30 days to accept it in your CIC account. Waiting until the last day to provide the documents to NS may also help. After accepting the nomination, you could keep rejecting ITAs until August, when you won't need to provide the account balance to January anymore. But, as I said before, that's only my opinion, in the case the money got into your account by the means of a loan.

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Dear all, need your help in case of NOC code.
If I apply NOC code of 2147 which is regulated in NS, is it ok for me or I need to apply the license. As I understand, we can not apply the license if we are outside Canada. Am I correct?

Thank you very much

cathy2tt

Dec 9, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
Your case is quite peculiar, as it's expected that your funds increase during the 6 month period. If they decrease, there should usually be a small amount, recovered slowly in the coming weeks or months. It would help if they "regrew" in small amounts, and they expect it to be in a fashion that's compatible to your income. If the money subtly reappeared in your account, they it would be best to provide some document showing where the money came from, even if it was a donation. But that's only my logical deduction, based on what would I do if I was a CIC officer, in a way to eliminate the possibility of using a loan. If you lent the money to someone else and the person payed you back it's an entire different situation, of course. That could be an alternative, if someone can sign a declaration that he/she borrowed your money and then returned, that might be an alternative.

If you have no way to prove the origin of the 6000 (excluding a loan, obviously), I suggest that you delay the acceptance of the nomination the most you can. If I'm not mistaken, you have 30 days to accept it in your CIC account. Waiting until the last day to provide the documents to NS may also help. After accepting the nomination, you could keep rejecting ITAs until August, when you won't need to provide the account balance to January anymore. But, as I said before, that's only my opinion, in the case the money got into your account by the means of a loan.
hi skywalker, I guess all you said is what CIC request for this fund, but for ns nomination, they only care about the balance, am I right?

Mass1291

Dec 16, 2015
Dear All,

No where it is mentioned that we have to maintain such balance for consecutive months. As per my knowledge, one has to show the liquid funds as per the CIC website in the form of Bank Statement or Fixed deposits. They are not asking for such itemized bank statement. But, it is always better to provide the complete bank statement; we need to make sure that we must have sufficient funds for the declared dependents and ourselves when providing to the authority.

@Skywalker: Please correct me if I am wrong.

Best regards,

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cathy2tt said:
hi skywalker, I guess all you said is what CIC request for this fund, but for ns nomination, they only care about the balance, am I right?
In short, after NS AOR, only the current balance. For CIC, the balance from the last 6 months.

Mass1291 said:
Dear All,

No where it is mentioned that we have to maintain such balance for consecutive months. As per my knowledge, one has to show the liquid funds as per the CIC website in the form of Bank Statement or Fixed deposits. They are not asking for such itemized bank statement. But, it is always better to provide the complete bank statement; we need to make sure that we must have sufficient funds for the declared dependents and ourselves when providing to the authority.

@Skywalker: Please correct me if I am wrong.

Best regards,
They require the balance from the last 6 months. I know many people have been using the final balance from each of the 6 months preceding the CIC application and it's working. Therefore, the complete "transaction-by-transaction" statements aren't necessary.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanguye said:
Dear all, need your help in case of NOC code.
If I apply NOC code of 2147 which is regulated in NS, is it ok for me or I need to apply the license. As I understand, we can not apply the license if we are outside Canada. Am I correct?

Thank you very much
You don't need to be licensed before applying to NS, although it would be a good idea to show in your settlement plan that you're aware of the steps to obtain one. On the other hand, if you can correlate your job duties, you can apply as 2174 (software engineers), which is not regulated.