AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017 (upfront)
october 28 :'(

atbuera

Aug 6, 2015
Hi Guys

I was able to conplete my documents for Nova Scotia but they stopped accepting applications.Do you know any other province that does not require a job offer? Thanks

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paulosky said:
hi skywalker,any june applicants reported pre aor yet maybe on whatsapp group
Not yet.

Besides Bonita, there is another May 22 applicant on the WhatsApp group who also got AOR. After that, we have a gap on both lists.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
Not yet.

Besides Bonita, there is another May 22 applicant on the WhatsApp group who also got AOR. After that, we have a gap on both lists.
Pls Skywalker, is there still space for new entrants into the whatsapp group? If yes kindly add me: +2348032106721

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Hello Bonita,

Can you please let us know for how many months they have asked for Bank statement?
I have one question if you send application to Nova Scotia on Nov 15 and you application is picked on July 16.
Do we need to show Bank statement from Nov 15 to July 16 OR Aug 15 to July 16
?

Regards
Charan

sam1181

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
Not yet.

Hi Skywalker,

is there any news on nomination for May applicants on the WhatsApp group?

Thanks!

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
In my opinion there should be 1 rule before entering the whatsapp groups:

people MUST have already applied to the stream before entering the group. Otherwise it becomes a mess, with people flooding messages about really simple subjects such as minimum melts scores, pof questions, if the stream is still open, and so on.

If one applied, they must have read the guidelines. If guidelines were read, then those questions should already be answered... then one can join the group

but thats just my opinion

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam1181 said:
Hi Skywalker,

is there any news on nomination for May applicants on the WhatsApp group?

Thanks!
No May nominations yet. Keep in mind that the majority of people in the Whatsapp list are already in the spreadsheet.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adrscuds said:
In my opinion there should be 1 rule before entering the whatsapp groups:

people MUST have already applied to the stream before entering the group. Otherwise it becomes a mess, with people flooding messages about really simple subjects such as minimum melts scores, pof questions, if the stream is still open, and so on.

If one applied, they must have read the guidelines. If guidelines were read, then those questions should already be answered... then one can join the group

but thats just my opinion
Not just your opinion, pal! ;D

To the people asking me to be added to the Whatsapp group, I'm not able to add you. Anyone who wants just need to ask in this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nova-scotia-2015-whatsapp-group-t278641.90.html

That's not the only group I'm part of. There are another 2, but both are full. Even that one has currently only 5 spots available, but the 3 of them are very similar in content.

Just remember, as Adrscuds said, to first do some research before asking basic questions. A simple read through NSOI's website and the application guide will probably solve most doubts. And that's even more important in Whatsapp groups, as it's very difficult to scroll back to important information when the group gets constantly flooded with such simple questions. This forum is a much more efficient tool for that matter.

Edit: by the way, those who still haven't applied will find more usefulness on the 2016 thread here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nova-scotia-provincial-nominee-program-2016-pool-t390055.90.html. The stream is currently closed and, if you still haven't applied, there's no point in looking here, as the system will be online when the stream reopens later in this year.

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Hi guys.

I am new to the forum. I want to know if there has been any nomination this month (January, 2016) from NS PNP. I got a mail from them on 17.12.2015 requesting for additional documents; which have been provided before the deadline given on 30.12.2015, therefore, i have been looking forward to my nomination any time from now. Can anyone help with the likely time phrame for nomintaion in my case? thank you.