07-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2016
bonita23 said:
i just received an email from nova scotia asking me if i have application from other PNP... i think its pre-AOR... they received my application last may 22,2015.... waiting for their next email for AOR soon..
Congrats and good luck for future...

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Did the nsoi resume their work today? On what month are they now processing applications or giving aors? Thanks.

victorhora

Jan 3, 2016
aru_nj said:
My advice to you is to check on which visa office your file is currently in. You can do this by sending enquiry mail to CPC Ottawa or your local visa office, i also recommed you to order a GCMS notes as your file has passed 6 months

added your case in spreadsheet.........
Thanks! I will try doing that if I don't receive a response by the 23rd of this month as it will be over 6 months by then.

What I find rather interesting is the fact that I'm not able to fill an ECAS. I've tried using both UCI and Application/Case Number and filling and double checking my details a few times, still, the system does not allow me to fill an ECAS to get further information on my application.

I guess it's some error with CIC as the myCIC profile is just fine.

Anyone had this kind of issue already?

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
victorhora said:
Thanks! I will try doing that if I don't receive a response by the 23rd of this month as it will be over 6 months by then.

What I find rather interesting is the fact that I'm not able to fill an ECAS. I've tried using both UCI and Application/Case Number and filling and double checking my details a few times, still, the system does not allow me to fill an ECAS to get further information on my application.

No ECAS access for more than two months.. tried all browsers and different numbers (application&UCI)..

Nothing worked at all.. I read somewhere that they stopped giving this ECAS for EE applicants! not sure about it..

The problem is == No update on MY CIC, NO reply from the VO, No Ecase access ---- :-X

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bonita23 said:
i just received an email from nova scotia asking me if i have application from other PNP... i think its pre-AOR... they received my application last may 22,2015.... waiting for their next email for AOR soon..
Congratulations!

I have made a slight change on the Spreadsheet. I am painting the rows of those who receive pre-AORs with a light orange.

victorhora

Jan 3, 2016
Maverickjo said:
No ECAS access for more than two months.. tried all browsers and different numbers (application&UCI)..

Nothing worked at all.. I read somewhere that they stopped giving this ECAS for EE applicants! not sure about it..

The problem is == No update on MY CIC, NO reply from the VO, No Ecase access ---- :-X
Hummm... that could make sense... Well, I have 15 days to go before the actual 6 month deadline for CIC PR EE application is met. In the next day, I'll start by calling or sending messages/e-mails to everyone until I get some answer/status :p

This reminds me of last year's Chris Alexander showing to the world how proud he was of his new EE system which allowed the new residents to finalize their process in 3 months. I guess is a privilege not for everyone :p

Let's hope they keep pushing themselves to meet their deadline.

Cheers,
Victor.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
victorhora said:

Dont wait for 6 months to complete , make sure they have not finalized your case (Like missing email on delivery )

As per my knowledge july PNP applicants from CPC ottawa got PPR on Dec 7th - (4 reported cases in forum)

Please make sure

victorhora

Jan 3, 2016
aru_nj said:
Dont wait for 6 months to complete , make sure they have not finalized your case (Like missing email on delivery )

As per my knowledge july PNP applicants from CPC ottawa got PPR on Dec 7th - (4 reported cases in forum)

Please make sure
Thanks for the advice!

Here's what the myCIC profile looks like as of now:

s15.postimg.org/b8pkbclga/mycic_jan_2016.jpg

So, I think there's no pending message or action on my side... I guess everything is on their side and the process is still open.

I can't imagine how frustrating it was when there was no ExpressEntry/myCIC and people had to wait over 2 years or something like that to get their PRs... :(

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
ritawallu said:
When did you sended your application to nova scotia? Since, they take approx 9 months, so accordingly you have ample time to recreate your express entry profile with new IELTS details. Once it is done, you can send you EE profile number by email to nova scotia i.e. nsnp@novascotia.ca
hi

i have applied for Nova Scotia PNP in 7july2015(file received by NS pnp office) and created my EE profile. NS pnp will take 9 months to go through my file according to their usual time and in the first week of march 9 months will be completed.my IELTS is going to expire on 15th march 2016. i have already taken a date of 5th march 2016 for IELTS.

My question is:-

if i got nomination in first week of march before expiring my EE profile, and once i accept their nomination and My EE profile get expired then how would i update my IELTS new score ?

please give your comment

thanx in advance.

JadeAdelle

Apr 27, 2015
Happy 2016 everbody! I sure hope this will be a happy year for all of us.

Sorry for the late update Admins, was busy these past few days.

18 Dec: ITA
23 Dec: Upfront Medical
23 Dec: Transmitted my application and received AOR a few seconds later
24 Dec: Request for Sched 4 and 4a
25 Dec: Sent Sched 4 and LOE for 4a

How soon can one access ECAS? Well I tried mine but was not able o access it. I believe it was Maverickjo, correct me if I'm wrong, who posted about no ECAS access for more than 2 months.

Also, does anybody here have issues with regards to job bank. I received an email notification which stated I need to log in or I will be deactivated. Upon logging in there's a prompt that says "Your express entry information must be revalidated" or something like that. You are ask to provide a new express entry profile number and a new jobseeker validation code. New? Why new? I'm not sure, might be some technical issue since I can still receive jobalerts notification which I am subscribed to in my email.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
sheoran87 said:
hi

i have applied for Nova Scotia PNP in 7july2015(file received by NS pnp office) and created my EE profile. NS pnp will take 9 months to go through my file according to their usual time and in the first week of march 9 months will be completed.my IELTS is going to expire on 15th march 2016. i have already taken a date of 5th march 2016 for IELTS.

My question is:-

if i got nomination in first week of march before expiring my EE profile, and once i accept their nomination and My EE profile get expired then how would i update my IELTS new score ?

please give your comment

thanx in advance.
Hi sheoran ,

According to your data, you will get pre-aor in first week or mid of march and since your ielts will expire, so would your ee profile will. Moreover, your ielts hard copy will reach you till 20th march. What i would suggest is, that you would have to recreate your ee profile once it gets expired and update the details. Further, in case you get your pre-aor, prior your express entry profile expires, you would have to email your new ee number to nova scotia by communicating with them on email, which i previously mentioned you. Also, i think after pre-aor, it takes another three weeks to finally get nominated from any province.

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hi all
I am going to apply e_APR soon. I have a issue with financial document requirement. my bank doesnot want to write a letter as per cic requirement for proof of fund. as they are saying everything is mentioned in bbank statement as well except accounts opening date. while obtaining NSNP nomination I submitted only bank statements with bank stamp and signature.
Can I do the same to apply in CIC or I must need the financial letter written by bank as per they suggest in website.
Please help.
Thanks

szherick

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Oct-2015
Nomination.....
29-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
31-Dec-15
Med's Done....
15-Nov-15
Passport Req..
08-Mar-16 PP Sent: 13-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-16 PP Returned: 04-Apr-16
Hi,

Just want to ask regarding the Schedule 4a, what is the narrative document I need to present? Do I need to make a letter indicating how I get my funds and so on? Thank you in advance.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
ritawallu said:
Hi sheoran ,

According to your data, you will get pre-aor in first week or mid of march and since your ielts will expire, so would your ee profile will. Moreover, your ielts hard copy will reach you till 20th march. What i would suggest is, that you would have to recreate your ee profile once it gets expired and update the details. Further, in case you get your pre-aor, prior your express entry profile expires, you would have to email your new ee number to nova scotia by communicating with them on email, which i previously mentioned you. Also, i think after pre-aor, it takes another three weeks to finally get nominated from any province.
Hello ritawallu

thanx for suggestion.