+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
vatsaltr said:
Thank u so much.
Will it be considered as misrepresentation?
Can new brunswick province can know that i have alredy applied for nova scotia?
No it wont be considered as misrepresentation as your application under Nova Scotia is not in process.
Once you got the file number then you have to decide which province you have to proceed. If you applied under new brunswick and you got file number from Nova Scotia. then you should write email to new brunswick that you want to with draw or if you got file number from NewBrunswick before Nova Scotia you should inform Nova Scotia that you want to with draw.

balle balle

May 27, 2015
Hello all,

I am wondering if my nova scotia application will be considered under processing? I sent it on May 20th and haven't recieved any response or acknowledgement yet.

In the new brunswick pnp application guide, it says that an applicant is not eligible to apply if an applicantion is under processing in other canadian immigration program.

What should I do? Can I still apply under nbpnp?

Please advise.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
dear all, @ drajpoot and others, would it be automatically considered "disqualified if we've mentioned our quebec application.? We werent clear about the situation when we applied to quebec last year, we didnt know it would take so long plus hight rejection rate. Now it's getting in the way with our other PNP applications..:((((

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
drajpoot said:
No it wont be considered as misrepresentation as your application under Nova Scotia is not in process.
Once you got the file number then you have to decide which province you have to proceed. If you applied under new brunswick and you got file number from Nova Scotia. then you should write email to new brunswick that you want to with draw or if you got file number from NewBrunswick before Nova Scotia you should inform Nova Scotia that you want to with draw.

thank you so much for the guidance.
it was great help

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Miumiu said:
dear all, @ drajpoot and others, would it be automatically considered "disqualified if we've mentioned our quebec application.? We werent clear about the situation when we applied to quebec last year, we didnt know it would take so long plus hight rejection rate. Now it's getting in the way with our other PNP applications..:((((
As per the NSNP guide-Yes it would be automatically considered disqualified if your application is under processing with other PNP,i.e. if you have the case file number at the time when you applied in NSNP. NSOI will inform you by email their intention to refuse if they refuse.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
balle balle said:
Hello all,

I am wondering if my nova scotia application will be considered under processing? I sent it on May 20th and haven't recieved any response or acknowledgement yet.

In the new brunswick pnp application guide, it says that an applicant is not eligible to apply if an applicantion is under processing in other canadian immigration program.

What should I do? Can I still apply under nbpnp?

Please advise.
The date you are applying to NBPNP, no other immigration application should be under process. then you are eligible. This is what I think because we can not declare that our application is in process with other PNP untill we did not get any acknowledgement. So if we did not get any acknowledgement or file number from NSNP we are eligible to apply in other PNP.

Please comment if I am wrong.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
rajanvnv said:
Congrats pk7. My application also reached in May, probably a week before your's. Can you provide more details around this .. :eek:
Hello rajanvnv

Please do not get confused. pk7 applied in Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry , thats why he got AOR so fast. However I saw your entry in SS and I guess you did apply in Nova Scotia demand: Express Entry.
Both programs are different. Please update us you applied in which program.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
drajpoot said:
Hello rajanvnv

Please do not get confused. pk7 applied in Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry , thats why he got AOR so fast. However I saw your entry in SS and I guess you did apply in Nova Scotia demand: Express Entry.
Both programs are different. Please update us you applied in which program.
Thanks for the information

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
lokez said:
I applied on 25 May 2015 and got the same mail as pk7 got on the same day itself.They asked about the EE and Job Code Code number which i applied.
GNPLC said:
Congratulations lokez maybe they chose to also pick from behind because processing is strictly as they decide
@GNPLC; I believe NSOI will never chose to pick from behind. pk7 and lokez applied in Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry.
@lokez; please confirm in which stream you applied.

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
HZgz said:
Hi, I received my AOR now, application received on 26th Jan.
Congrats on ur AOR
JIJI

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
so now i am desperately waiting for my AOR. my application was received on Feb 10. i hope there is a hope of nomination for Feb applicants as well.:) i am quite disappointed by EE selection now. my CRS score is 404 and i dont think they will drop the score to this level.
so i am praying and be patient.

chitra84

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/07/2015
drajpoot said:
I believe NSOI will never start processing files at random. When our application receive at NSOI, they open the envelop and put Date-stamp on the NSNP application form, thats how they get to know that applicant applied in which category. Its always like this CIC also puts Date-stamp on the main application form.

"Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry" is new stream and of course not so many applicant applied in this stream so fast thats why the applicants are getting AOR very fast of this stream. But you do not need to worried both stream has no relation with each other.

Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry has cap of 350 and they are processing the application as per the application received date and our SS is enough to know the application dates which are in process.
Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry has cap of 350 for each occupation or for all occupation?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
chitra84 said:
Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry has cap of 350 for each occupation or for all occupation?
Hello Chitra

Its for all i.e. NSOI will nominate only 350 applicants through this stream

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
lokez said:
I applied on 25 May 2015 and got the same mail as pk7 got on the same day itself.They asked about the EE and Job Code Code number which i applied.
Hello lokez,

Which stream did you apply for?

Is it Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry OR Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry

Thanks