NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
sesytrice
, congratulation!!

sesytrice said:
Yes I sent both the scanned copy and the hard copy via speed post. I addressed it to the nomination officer and he acknowledged receiving it.
I have a question :) Why did you sent hard copy? Did the officer ask both copies - hard and scanned?

I'm already scanned, and waiting request for add. inf. ;D

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jagdeep84 said:
Hi All,

Just to update last night I also received nomination from NSOI.
I accepted it in MYCIC account and now my CRS score is 990 :).

patience's fruit is sweet. Good luck to all nomination seekers.

"Change" buddy its your blessing :-* .

"drajpoot" please update the sheet.

-Jags
@Congrats Jagadeep..All the best for ITA...and remaining process.

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
jagdeep84 said:
Hi All,

Just to update last night I also received nomination from NSOI.
I accepted it in MYCIC account and now my CRS score is 990 :).

patience's fruit is sweet. Good luck to all nomination seekers.

"Change" buddy its your blessing :-* .

"drajpoot" please update the sheet.

-Jags
Congratulations jagdeep
Jiji

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
hemanthk1986 said:
Hi All,

Finally i received my nomination now.
Congratulations great friend,
Jiji

pk7

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Hi all,

It is to inform the house that I applied under Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry and my file was received by NSOI on May 25 and today I received the case ID (AOR). They took only 1 day to issue AOR. Any other fellow here who experienced the same stuff?

Thanks

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pk7 said:
Hi all,

It is to inform the house that I applied under Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry and my file was received by NSOI on May 25 and today I received the case ID (AOR). They took only 1 day to issue AOR. Any other fellow here who experienced the same stuff?

Thanks
@PK7,,,It is impossible...I can not belive it..No where and none of PNPs are issued in one day including CIC Federal Programas..Could you provide more details.

So far nobody got AOR within one day the entire these forums...

Congrats..

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
pk7 said:
Hi all,

Thanks
That s not normal. Did they ask for express entry profile no and job bank unique no?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
pk7 said:
Hi all,

Thanks

Nova Scotia Demad: Express Entry( Pilot project) stream without job offer which opened on 1st jan

January first week applicants got AOR almost in 1 to 2 months.
January 2nd week applicants got AOR almost in 2 to 3 months
January 3rd week applicants are getting AOR presently almost in 3 to 4 months.

Nova Scotia: Skilled worker / Nova Scotia: Family Business

No idea but applicants are waiting 1 or 2 months after the application received date for getting AOR

Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry

You are the first applicant who provided us this info that you got AOR in one day. Well its very strange. But if you got it than Congrats...

Note- This thread is for applicants who applied under Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry (Pilot project/without job offer)

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pk7 said:
Hi all,

Thanks
Congrats pk7. My application also reached in May, probably a week before your's. Can you provide more details around this .. :eek:

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
pk7 said:
Hi all,

Thanks
Congrats! Consider yourself very lucky because even if the Nova Scotia Experience stream gets this level of priority, the fact remains that the application process is still paper-based and the application guide did not specify that we should mark what stream we are applying for on the envelope. (The stream is indicated on the application form itself). Therefore it means that they would have to open every package within a day of receiving them in order to check what stream the applicant filed under in order to prioritize the application in the first place OR they started processing files at random (which would nullify our efforts of maintaining the spreadsheet). So if opening is really done in one day at this stage, why do we still have so many unanswered questions? We'd all know our statuses by now...

gkommepalli

Mar 14, 2015
Hi drajpoot,

I applied for the job in month of feb 2015 march frist and third week two interviewes condacted.april frist week Compensation Discussion then on words Immigration prosses is going on fainely last week they said we process work permit.Its a fortune 100 companey and one of the top 10 empleyars in canada.When i appliyed there is jobs in Halifax branch but now they had only in Toronto.

Thanks