NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program 2016 pool

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kadian said:
Dear Experienced members,

I am waiting for NSNP (Demand) & OINP to re-open.
Can I apply to both of them, simultaneously ?

With respect to NSNP (Demand stream), I have created an online account on their website. https://accesstobusiness.snsmr.gov.ns.ca/a2b_web/immigration/startUp.jsf
At present there is no active link to apply for Demand stream, I hope I have registered on the correct NSNP link, Please confirm...

Looking forward to your kind opinions...
Hi kadian,
you can apply for as many PNPs accepting application but can only accept one nomination. NSNP and OINP are currently not accepting applications but would likely open before the end of this year, keep your ears open to hear when they do open.

anju355

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
Hi Experts,

While looking at the posts and posts it seems that almost all provinces are done with the limit.

Kindly confirm are PNP still open and one can apply or limits are done ::)

ChrisCornel

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Hi guys, need your insight regarding requirements on IELTS exam soon to expire on September 2016.
for nomination in NoVa Scotia with Job offer as skilled worker, but my worries is my IELTS will be expiring on September . Do I need to take a new one and wait for the result then passed the application after or I can still passed my application this August because I still have 1 more month to go before it expires?
Need an experts advice here please! TIA

jignesh.patel

Mar 11, 2015
andy108 said:
Exact date is not known - we shall see. However, they promise to process it quickly.

If anyone want to be added to watsapp group for NSPNP Jan 2015 - share your number.
Please add me as well in Nova Scotia PNP WhatsApp group
+919925079997

edgeoftomorrow

Sep 5, 2015
Hello,

I am trying to get all my documents ready for when the next Nova Scotia demand: EE intake will open and I have two questions as regards documents required. I am sorry if my questions have been answered before.

First Question is about the “Correspondence from past immigration attempts “: Should I include documents showing that I applied to SINP?

Second Question relates to “Documentation to show work experience match NOC 2011 “: what documents should I use to prove this? My thinking is that I would be able to prove this through the letter of reference that would be submitted.

Thank you.

adhvaryuhardik

May 8, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
Doc's Request.
15-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-01-2018
Dear Andy,

Kindly Add my number +971556791098

I am looking for some guidance as i just finished with Ielts & WES ECA . Created EE profile.

Want to know what to be kept ready for applying NS demand express entry.

If anyone can just guide me.. Will prepare documents and ready for submission once re open in later 2016.

AngelsPlayer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-10-2015
IELTS Request
05-02-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
edgeoftomorrow said:
Hello,

I am trying to get all my documents ready for when the next Nova Scotia demand: EE intake will open and I have two questions as regards documents required. I am sorry if my questions have been answered before.

First Question is about the “Correspondence from past immigration attempts “: Should I include documents showing that I applied to SINP?

Second Question relates to “Documentation to show work experience match NOC 2011 “: what documents should I use to prove this? My thinking is that I would be able to prove this through the letter of reference that would be submitted.

Thank you.

You do not need to include the correspondence for the past immigration attempt. If you show any lesser the chance of you getting a province nomination from Nova Scotia.
but if you have got a UCI number then you must mention it in the application

To Show work experience you require Offer letter, appraisal letter (If you have), Refferal letter mentioning the list of jobs you performed and Pay slip