+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia PNP queries

Mar 15, 2017
Recently i approached one consultant after getting my IELTS score and ECA done by my self.
After reviewing my profile he told that i would be eligible for Nova Scotia PNP as per my Job NOCC 2173.
So i have small query.
1. If i get Nova scotia PNP, is there any mandate that i would have to stay in Nova Scotia for certain amount of period?
Coz as per my agent there is no such mandate. He said if you are getting nominated from any province you can still stay anywhere and do the job outside Noca scotia.

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
jignesh_trivedi83 said:
Recently i approached one consultant after getting my IELTS score and ECA done by my self.
After reviewing my profile he told that i would be eligible for Nova Scotia PNP as per my Job NOCC 2173.
So i have small query.
1. If i get Nova scotia PNP, is there any mandate that i would have to stay in Nova Scotia for certain amount of period?
Coz as per my agent there is no such mandate. He said if you are getting nominated from any province you can still stay anywhere and do the job outside Noca scotia.
initially you need to stay for atleast around 2 months .. and try to find a job there and try to live there..

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
you can confirm the CRS score yourself by through cic website. Also though it wont be a mandate to remain in the province of nomination however, where you provide an intent to reside in the said province, you are required to land there. you can definitely move to another province however it is imperative for you to prove your intention to reside in the said province, else it might be considered misrepresentation.

By the way for NOC 2173, i guess even Ontario should be fine. however if you are anything in the range 420 and above, you need not apply for PNP.
the CRS was as low as 415 recently and you can aim for direct ITA if the score is good enuf.

rajshekrs

Apr 19, 2015
Guys I need help in getting started with Nova Scotia PNP. EE Profile is ready and CRS is around 370.
You guys have any idea when would the province open applications and usually what's the time line for invite.