+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia Experiance: Provincial Nominee Program

SBSNAGAR

Nov 11, 2014
riddymon said:
Received my nomination today :) Took about 2 weeks from submitting to nomination.
Congrats riddymon. Did they also asked you for some information in past couple days before sending you golden email?

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,
Is Nova scotia nominee program still open to apply?
If yes, is there any chances for 2015 June apps??
Is it Online to submit premier app?

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks everyone....subsequently I got my ITA in yesterday's draw as well....soooo fast :eek:

Next step is gathering documents and getting my upfront medical done as well I guess (this makes me nervous...i hate doctors). Good luck to everyone else in this stream

To answer this question:

Did they also asked you for some information in past couple days before sending you golden email?
Nope....just got the AOR, then the nomination email two weeks later ;D

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All said:
Hello friends,
Is Nova scotia nominee program still open to apply?
If yes, is there any chances for 2015 June apps??
Is it Online to submit premier app?
Which stream are you applying to? If Nova Scotia Demand..might be a little late, there's another thread about that though. For this one, if you qualify, it might still be open

Zahid_Uttara

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Dear All

I have got Nova Scotia Nomination on 26th June. My overall score is 891. There was a draw in 26th June but I did not get ITA yet. Can you please suggest me what should be my next step now.

I have another query regarding CIC application. I have completed 3 years Bachelor degree and a 1 year Master degree. In my credential assessment for these two degrees they have mentioned:
1. Bachelor's Degree (Three years)
2. One Addition Year of University Study

But in summary it was mentioned that it is equivalent Bachelor's Degree( Four Years).

I have mentioned in CIC application that is "Two or more certificates, diploma or degrees, one must three years or more"

Will they consider it as two certificates. Please suggest me.

Thank you
Sayed Zahidul Islam

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure...were they done at the same school?

sweetyvenky1

Jan 14, 2014
Hi guys

I rceived regular NS PNP (skilled worker stream) and now my application is in CIO sydney waiting for AOR.....now can i apply again for PNP (for express entry)
under the Nova Scotia Experiance: Provincial Nominee Program....has any applied for 2 PNP in the same provience.....or is it that i need to cancel my previous and then nly apply for the second PNP....
I have 11 months experience in Nova Scotia I am just waiting for 1 more month to complete 1 year experience to apply under Nova Scotia Experiance: Provincial Nominee Program.....!!!!!

Thank for you suggestion

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
hi Guys , i am planning to apply for NS PNP program. I have a total experience of 5.6 years in IT as Software tester. Have a ielts score of band 8 with all sections > 7. I want to know if this province has enough IT jobs for my experience ?

cuzoma

Jul 8, 2011
Hello people, please kindly assist me to get nominated. Please I need help with this. How do I go about it. Help me. My phone number is +2348037264550. Thank you.

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
riddymon said:
Thanks everyone....subsequently I got my ITA in yesterday's draw as well....soooo fast :eek:

Next step is gathering documents and getting my upfront medical done as well I guess (this makes me nervous...i hate doctors). Good luck to everyone else in this stream

To answer this question:

Nope....just got the AOR, then the nomination email two weeks later ;D
Congrats ! Please can you tell me what all documents you had sent in ur application to nova scotia ?

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know this topic is a little dormant, but as a NS Demand applicant, I would like to know if any of those who received their nomination through the NS Experience stream could share the last 3 digits of their nomination number, along with the nomination date. It doesn't need to be the exact numbers. For privacy concerns, you can provide a range, such as "my number is between 123 and 135".

I'm asking this so we - the "demand" applicants - are able to know how many nominations are left for both streams combined. So far, the last NS Demand applicants to get their nominations are probably around 250-260.

Thanks in advance.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skywalker_RT said:
I know this topic is a little dormant, but as a NS Demand applicant, I would like to know if any of those who received their nomination through the NS Experience stream could share the last 3 digits of their nomination number, along with the nomination date. It doesn't need to be the exact numbers. For privacy concerns, you can provide a range, such as "my number is between 123 and 135".

I'm asking this so we - the "demand" applicants - are able to know how many nominations are left for both streams combined. So far, the last NS Demand applicants to get their nominations are probably around 250-260.

Thanks in advance.
Between 230 and 240 - nominated June 26th NS Experience