+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia Demand EE stream - 2017 intake join here

ma532

Apr 29, 2017
If my designation at job is not listed in demand list,can i apply to another noc code.If my duties fall under in another noc.

roshnee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
ma532 said:
If my designation at job is not listed in demand list,can i apply to another noc code.If my duties fall under in another noc.

The NOC list will be on website soon you can only apply in the demand NOC of Novasoctia.

verma4luv

Apr 29, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Well I am new to all this. Hope seniors can help me out and answer my query if possible.

I am wondering to apply through NovaScotia PNP program and as I have seen on their official website that they gonna open this PNP program soon.

I am having a 5+ Years of exp , Age 35, CLB 7, WES Assessment done as Masters, Patner IELTS also done with CLB 7.

So, overall I am eligible with 71 points.

BUT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IN LETTING ME KNOW ....

HOW MUCH CRS POINTS I AM GETTING ACCORDING TO MY PROFILE.

UPTO HOW MUCH NOVA SCOTIA ACCEPTS THE CRS POINTS AND GIVES THE NOMINATION.

HOWS THE SYSTEM WORKS BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA.

Please can some one briefly explain all this to me. That would be helpful to me and newcomers.

Thanks.

Sharan.P

Sep 14, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2018
IELTS Request
25-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
30-12-2017
Passport Req..
03-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2018
LANDED..........
20-07-2018
Hi Please add +971555518237 to NS demand EE stream whatsapp group. Thanks!

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
verma4luv said:
Hello Everyone,

Well I am new to all this. Hope seniors can help me out and answer my query if possible.

I am wondering to apply through NovaScotia PNP program and as I have seen on their official website that they gonna open this PNP program soon.

I am having a 5+ Years of exp , Age 35, CLB 7, WES Assessment done as Masters, Patner IELTS also done with CLB 7.

Please can some one briefly explain all this to me. That would be helpful to me and newcomers.

Thanks.
use this tool to know your crs points. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

for nova scotia demand EE ur noc should be in the demand occupation list which you will know when they publish it

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
verma4luv said:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks.
You should have an active EE profile if u are eligible to apply under nova scotia demand EE. chk this link

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

if u have ur ielts and eca ready u can create ur profile easily