+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia Demand EE stream - 2017 intake join here

umerkhalil

Jul 15, 2017
Hello all, i am here for first time, please add me to the group 201221230121
I applied on 5th of July, automated email received , nothing after all, anyone knows how much time they take to send us again ?
One more question, i am expecting new baby next Nov.2017 is that going to delay my application??
hi
I want to ask you how did u apply . did u fill the form

SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to ask that how would be able to know when the specific hours for application intake opens. As it would be difficult to view website 24/7. Secondly do we need to complete the application within that short period of intake time. because it normally takes time to fill application and suppose if we weren't able to submit on time then what will happen. Cant we fill application form before
Unfortunately we don't know the date or time it will open again. The only way is to monitor the website, which I did very frequently. Yes, you will have to complete you entire application when it opens up so you have to be 100% ready. You cannot create & complete a profile before the stream opens up again.

invest1st

Jul 14, 2017
Unfortunately we don't know the date or time it will open again. The only way is to monitor the website, which I did very frequently. Yes, you will have to complete you entire application when it opens up so you have to be 100% ready. You cannot create & complete a profile before the stream opens up again.
During the online application, are we expected to upload all our documents? or is it after receipt of nomination?

SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
During the online application, are we expected to upload all our documents? or is it after receipt of nomination?
Yes, you need to upload all your document during application. If your documents are not uploaded then your application will be rejected.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Can someone please guide me on the below statement:

Personal History
Give the details of your personal history for the past 5 years. If you are under 23 years old, give us the details since the age of 18. Start with the most recent information. Under 'Activity', write your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, tell us what you were doing, for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, in detention.
NOTE: Do not leave any gaps in time. Even a gap of one month will make your application take longer to process.

So the above means that if you were employed during the last 5 years, you just mentioned the dates and period along with activity 'employed'.

This is not the section which is inquiring about the travelling that you have done while you were on job..As the latter part of the statement has if you were not in employment, then tell us what you were doing...

Please can someone help?

vktulashyam

Jan 10, 2017
Hi Friends, I am new here and want to apply under NSNP, I missed last time as my application and docs were not ready. Now, I am creating my application for NSNP cat B. I would need your guidance and support. Please add me to the whatasapp group if any . My no is- 919650163152

vktulashyam

Jan 10, 2017
Hi Friends, I am new here and want to apply under NSNP, I missed last time as my application and docs were not ready. Now, I am creating my application for NSNP cat B. I would need your guidance and support. Please add me to the whatasapp group if any . My no is- 919650163152

Canada Frenzy

Jul 9, 2017
Hi guys.

Unfortunately, I missed the July 5th window too. The funny thing is, I paid daily visits to the page but failed to do so on the 5th and only found out the next day that I had missed it. It should open again; hopefully soon. I just wonder where we can get updates from.

Is there really a Whatsapp group?