Nova Scotia Demand EE stream - 2017 intake join here

Calam

Sep 13, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hassankhaliddar said:
Hi. I have 3 questions. Kindly guide me

1. I have filled the online application form & also have attachments. Can i submit the application right now or have to wait till the announcement of intake period from Nova Scotia??

2. We have to upload proof of funds right now with the attachments or at later stage we have to provide our bank account statement. We are 4 family members, kindly guide how much i have to show in my account.

3. I have contacted my organization's HR, they told me that they will only provide the reference letter on the pet format which does not includes job descriptions & number of weeks. Some one guide me that i can prepare the reference letter by myself on Rs. 100 Stamp paper for each job & mention all the required data & then get it verify by the Notary Public Officer rather then by HR officer. Is it acceptable???
We can not do anything as the system not open. If Hr doesn't help, can your boss help?

Showoh

May 8, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and I am actually preparing to apply for Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry to come out in the next couple of weeks.

Please kindly add me on whatsApp group - +2348038300225.

Thank you.

vinay canada

Dec 7, 2015
hassankhaliddar said:
Hi. I have 3 questions. Kindly guide me

1. I have filled the online application form & also have attachments. Can i submit the application right now or have to wait till the announcement of intake period from Nova Scotia??

2. We have to upload proof of funds right now with the attachments or at later stage we have to provide our bank account statement. We are 4 family members, kindly guide how much i have to show in my account.

3. I have contacted my organization's HR, they told me that they will only provide the reference letter on the pet format which does not includes job descriptions & number of weeks. Some one guide me that i can prepare the reference letter by myself on Rs. 100 Stamp paper for each job & mention all the required data & then get it verify by the Notary Public Officer rather then by HR officer. Is it acceptable???
Hi friend,

Can you please let me know where have you filled online application form as it is not opened yet as per my knowledge...

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi, just happen to read this

Obtaining sufficient points under the selection factors
If you do not fall under any of the When Not to Apply categories, and you have the three minimum requirements
for the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream, you may proceed to determine if you score 67 points or
more out of 100 from the following six selection factors.
Selection factor Points
Factor 1: Education Maximum 25 points
Factor 2: Ability in English and/or French Maximum 28 points
Factor 3: Work experience Maximum 15 points
Factor 4: Age Maximum 12 points
Factor 5: Arranged employment in Nova Scotia Maximum 10 points
Factor 6: Adaptability Maximum 10 points
Total Maximum 100 points
Pass mark: 67 Points
"If you are ineligible within factors 1 to 4 or have a score less than 67 points you do not qualify for Nova Scotia
Demand: Express Entry stream. Do not apply at this time.
"

Do we have to have 67 points in first 4 factors for sure??

Sharan.P

Sep 14, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2018
IELTS Request
25-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
30-12-2017
Passport Req..
03-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2018
LANDED..........
20-07-2018
Did any one manage to apply the Demand express entry (category B) ? Please answer!

Sufficiency

Jan 9, 2017
I wasn't able to apply for category B before it was paused due to technical issues. Please add me to the wasapp group +2348053253350, if there is one.

everestNP

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Hi, just happen to read this

Obtaining sufficient points under the selection factors
If you do not fall under any of the When Not to Apply categories, and you have the three minimum requirements
for the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream, you may proceed to determine if you score 67 points or
more out of 100 from the following six selection factors.
Selection factor Points
Factor 1: Education Maximum 25 points
Factor 2: Ability in English and/or French Maximum 28 points
Factor 3: Work experience Maximum 15 points
Factor 4: Age Maximum 12 points
Factor 5: Arranged employment in Nova Scotia Maximum 10 points
Factor 6: Adaptability Maximum 10 points
Total Maximum 100 points
Pass mark: 67 Points
"If you are ineligible within factors 1 to 4 or have a score less than 67 points you do not qualify for Nova Scotia
Demand: Express Entry stream. Do not apply at this time.
"

Do we have to have 67 points in first 4 factors for sure??
Not at all, I guess. Its the cumulative of all factors- that you need to score 67 points. And, yes you must be eligible withing factors 1 to 4. Meaning- you must have minimum required- education, ability in English/French, work experience and Age. For detailed minimum requirement, please refer to NS website. I guess it helps.