+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
I believe medicals are required for all TRV's (Visiting,Studying, Working). Not sure whether it's exempted anywhere. Have you done your application without medicals?
Oh is it? But I haven’t received any request to do medical for my child’s TRV.
Medical done for PR only.

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Applied - 6th Nov
Biometrics - 1st Dec
PPR - 2nd March
Portal: IRCC

Best wishes to those who are still waiting, hope things improve soon.
Hey could you please share the timeline of eligibility review started and completed and also at what time you received the PPR email.!

Streetmafia

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Medicals not required if the stay duration is less than 6 months which is true for visitor visa . It's needed for super visa . But if you done medicals it's fine

Reactions: Ashsan

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
I don't think separate medical required for TRV and PR. I believe the same IME number in Medicals can be used in both the applications and can be tagged to the UCI number. Only thing is medical should be valid and not expired/taken before 1year. So, for which application you are seeing progress (eligibility review)? Can you see the medical status in your TRV?

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
I believe medicals are required for all TRV's (Visiting,Studying, Working). Not sure whether it's exempted anywhere. Have you done your application without medicals?
medical is required for trv applicants from certain countries… its not required from India

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Medicals not required if the stay duration is less than 6 months which is true for visitor visa . It's needed for super visa . But if you done medicals it's fine
Ok. That answers. So, I think visitor visa tagged to work permit/PR requires medical mostly.(as the duration will be more than 6 months)

SBAI

Feb 5, 2022
Applied - 6th Nov
Biometrics - 1st Dec
PPR - 2nd March
Portal: IRCC

Best wishes to those who are still waiting, hope things improve soon.
Congrats! One question...did you receive PPR in Indian time zone or Canadian time zone?..Thanks!

SBAI

Feb 5, 2022
applied nov5, thought of having parents over in summer. totally sucks to see jan/feb applications getting approved while people who made travel plans earlier waiting in limbo. now we have to either book air tickets at exorbitant prices or delay the travel plan to next year since winter travel is unfavorable.
Any luck?

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
I don't think separate medical required for TRV and PR. I believe the same IME number in Medicals can be used in both the applications and can be tagged to the UCI number. Only thing is medical should be valid and not expired/taken before 1year. So, for which application you are seeing progress (eligibility review)? Can you see the medical status in your TRV?
I can see eligibility review started for both PR and TRV .

These are the TRV updates:-

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
It completely depends on applicants. For PR medicals are mandatory and these valid for 1 year I believe. For some TRVs they ask for medicals depending on the country and age of applicants. Study permits as well medicals required

Romeo4412

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
I can see eligibility review started for both PR and TRV .

These are the TRV updates:-

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hopefully you will get soon.