+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice of Interest - Alberta - Missed deadline

xlvii

May 5, 2021
Hi guys, I received a notice of interest from Alberta but seems like there was a deadline of 2 weeks to respond to AAIP by email after receiving the letter. I've missed the deadline by more than a month now. I've emailed them but I would like to know what are my chances now? Has anyone had such an experience before? Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

forthoseads

May 18, 2020
Hi guys, I received a notice of interest from Alberta but seems like there was a deadline of 2 weeks to respond to AAIP by email after receiving the letter. I've missed the deadline by more than a month now. I've emailed them but I would like to know what are my chances now? Has anyone had such an experience before? Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks.
Would be able to post your profile information for Alberta invitation?

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi friend, im almost on the same boat. Saw the email 10 days after the 2 week period ended. Can you please tell me what happened to your case? Thanks

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi friend, im almost on the same boat. Saw the email 10 days after the 2 week period ended. Can you please tell me what happened to your case? Thanks
There should be a link to send a feedback right at the bottom of the email and a number to contact them. Try it.

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
There should be a link to send a feedback right at the bottom of the email and a number to contact them. Try it.
Which email? I havent received any email back from them. Not even an auto reply

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
You mentioned above in your post that you saw the email 10 days after 2 week period ended.
it was general from dontreply@cic.gc.ca address that that notified me that I have a message on my account. The message was the Letter of Interest. So basically I sent the confirmation of interest to Alberta's gov 10 days later the 2 week period

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
it was general from dontreply@cic.gc.ca address that that notified me that I have a message on my account. The message was the Letter of Interest. So basically I sent the confirmation of interest to Alberta's gov 10 days later the 2 week period

Try this:

you have reviewed the eligibility criteria on the AINP website and the Document Checklist and you still have a question, contact the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service at 1-877-427-6419 or using the email form at https://extern.labour.alberta.ca/FeedbackForm/Immigration/Opportunity.