+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice Of Decision Letrer After Hearing

notimportantt

Dec 8, 2023
Hello,

My hearing was on Feb 14th. The minister said I’ve passed and he will mail the positive decision.

it is been almost 2 weeks but I didn’t get the notice of decision letter. Also my lawyer didn’t get it neither. What was your experience about that (especially people that passed hearing recently)? When did you get the letter after hearing?

Raptors_V

Feb 25, 2024
Hello,

My hearing was on Feb 14th. The minister said I’ve passed and he will mail the positive decision.

it is been almost 2 weeks but I didn’t get the notice of decision letter. Also my lawyer didn’t get it neither. What was your experience about that (especially people that passed hearing recently)? When did you get the letter after hearing?
I received almost after a month at home.
And my lawyer received after 12 days from my hearing date..
Hope this info helps…

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
Hello,

Received after a month back in october. You gotta wait

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
I did apply PR with the one my lawyer received so i didnt really care about the hardcopy that much.

novakul

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
I got on 16th feb and also requested to do biometric, but the main applicant my spouse didn’t get request for biometric, I got G number ,
But my question is that G number will be same for me and my spouse or will different?

raza1122

Mar 12, 2024
Hello,

Hello did you received you NOD? My hearing was on 20 Feb no updates for me yet.