+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice correspondence after citizenship test

Relat

Jul 3, 2017
Hello, I did my citizenship test on june 6 in Montreal and passes 20/20. The officer told me I should get an invite b/w 1-3 months. On June 28 my ecase got a 6th line about notice of correspondence. I doubt it finger print as They had already taken that from me before test. I have not received anything in the mail yet but very curious to what they want. Has anyone had this experience? My status on ecase is still in progress.

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you have. A lot travel stamps maybe it is resident question for for job history or travel or resident maybe you will have to wait to see the doc keep us updated my test is next week good luck , :)

Siar

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
Hello, I did my citizenship test on june 6 in Montreal and passes 20/20. The officer told me I should get an invite b/w 1-3 months. On June 28 my ecase got a 6th line about notice of correspondence. I doubt it finger print as They had already taken that from me before test. I have not received anything in the mail yet but very curious to what they want. Has anyone had this experience? My status on ecase is still in progress.
What was your status before line 6 been added? DM?

Relat

Jul 3, 2017
Do you have. A lot travel stamps maybe it is resident question for for job history or travel or resident maybe you will have to wait to see the doc keep us updated my test is next week good luck , :)
I travelled twice outside Canada to UAE to visit my family. I do not get why they invite me to test and thn ask for more documents. I usually get my messages from CiC through email however this time I did not get anything. That is why I am assuming its something in mail.

Siar

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
I travelled twice outside Canada to UAE to visit my family. I do not get why they invite me to test and thn ask for more documents. I usually get my messages from CiC through email however this time I did not get anything. That is why I am assuming its something in mail.
Call them!
However, I m wondering if you have provided them with all the necessary docs during the test/interview?! Otherwise, there a high chance it would be a RQ! I hope it is not!

Relat

Jul 3, 2017
Call them!
However, I m wondering if you have provided them with all the necessary docs during the test/interview?! Otherwise, there a high chance it would be a RQ! I hope it is not!
I brought all the documents they asked for and the officer never said I was missing anything and told me to expect oath invite b/w 1-3 months. I hope its not RQ. It would not be fair.

Reactions: Siar

Montreal2017

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
This happened to a friend of mine. The interview went well, he was told to wait 2-4 months for the oath.
However, a week later he received a RQ.
He had only left Canada once for 3 weeks!

Relat

Jul 3, 2017
This happened to a friend of mine. The interview went well, he was told to wait 2-4 months for the oath.
However, a week later he received a RQ.
He had only left Canada once for 3 weeks!
Wouldnyou happen to know how long after submitting RQ he got oath invite?