+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nothing is Imposible to GOD, in Jesus Christ name.

ben apolo

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Online Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Nov, 2013
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 23, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 19, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 12, 2014
jgelbolingo said:
Hi Ben,

Congrats! Calgary ka pala. tapos na ako sa Medical ko. Passed na ang status sa Medical sa MyCIC ko yesterday March 17, 2014. I hope passport na ang sunod, hopefully this week. By the way, sino ang sagot sa accomodation mo? sa bahay na tinitirhan mo?sino ang nghanap ng bahay or room? mgkano ang rent ng room?

thanks

Hi jgelbolingo,

Its good to know that your medical changed to passed. It will be PPR next.

We pay on our own accommodation. Luckily when I arrived here last week my co-worker has his own room already. We shared it 600can a month.
All in with electric bill, heater and water and add a lucky again with 32" TV w/ cable and a small ref for free. ;D :D ;D
I will pay him anyway half the amount he paid for 2 months advance/deposit.

My employer paid first our 2 months deposit and it will be deducted to our salary.
The employer must provide your accommodation it is in the contract and LMO, provided that you are the one will pay the rent.

Anyway, based on my timeline you will have your visa approve this coming April 1st week or sooner.

Gods Willing. Just believed.

God Bless.

“ Therefore humble yourselves under
the mighty hands of GOD, that HE may exalt
you in due time.
1 Peter 5:6

jgelbolingo

Sep 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
Doc's Request.
03-April-2013 - NBI submitted
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
27-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
24-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
20-05-2014
ben apolo said:
Hi jgelbolingo,

Its good to know that your medical changed to passed. It will be PPR next.

We pay on our own accommodation. Luckily when I arrived here last week my co-worker has his own room already. We shared it 600can a month.
All in with electric bill, heater and water and add a lucky again with 32" TV w/ cable and a small ref for free. ;D :D ;D
I will pay him anyway half the amount he paid for 2 months advance/deposit.

My employer paid first our 2 months deposit and it will be deducted to our salary.
The employer must provide your accommodation it is in the contract and LMO, provided that you are the one will pay the rent.

Anyway, based on my timeline you will have your visa approve this coming April 1st week or sooner.

Gods Willing. Just believed.

God Bless.

“ Therefore humble yourselves under
the mighty hands of GOD, that HE may exalt
you in due time.
1 Peter 5:6
Hi Ben,

Ako ang mg bayad ng accomodation ko. hindi kasama sa contract ang bayad sa bahay kasi Welder yung trabaho ko. wala ding LMO na..exempt kasi ang welder sa LMO...ang asawa ko nandiyan na sa Canada. Pero nasa Toronto cya ngayon...pero mg hanap pa ng room sa Alberta, sa Red Deer ako..

I hope na my email na ng cic about sa pp request ko kasi yung employer ko ngmadali na talaga sya na makarating ako sa Alberta by end of April...Just praying na my request na by next week.

By the way, ng process ba ang employer mo sa POLO? while ng submit sa POLO, ng take ka ba ng PDOS at OWWA seminar? Yung employer mo, bumili ba agad ng ticket ng nalaman na may visa kana? isinama mo ba ang eticket mo nung ng submit for POLO?

Ilan araw ang POLO processing? Yung red ribbon sa POLO na original copy isinama mo din ba sa pg process mo ng OEC? or ok lang ang scanned copy.

Let me know thanks.

ben apolo

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Online Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Nov, 2013
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 23, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 19, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 12, 2014
jgelbolingo said:
Hi Ben,

Ako ang mg bayad ng accomodation ko. hindi kasama sa contract ang bayad sa bahay kasi Welder yung trabaho ko. wala ding LMO na..exempt kasi ang welder sa LMO...ang asawa ko nandiyan na sa Canada. Pero nasa Toronto cya ngayon...pero mg hanap pa ng room sa Alberta, sa Red Deer ako..

I hope na my email na ng cic about sa pp request ko kasi yung employer ko ngmadali na talaga sya na makarating ako sa Alberta by end of April...Just praying na my request na by next week.

By the way, ng process ba ang employer mo sa POLO? while ng submit sa POLO, ng take ka ba ng PDOS at OWWA seminar? Yung employer mo, bumili ba agad ng ticket ng nalaman na may visa kana? isinama mo ba ang eticket mo nung ng submit for POLO?

Ilan araw ang POLO processing? Yung red ribbon sa POLO na original copy isinama mo din ba sa pg process mo ng OEC? or ok lang ang scanned copy.

Let me know thanks.

jgelbolingo@,

Hi!

I paid my own ticket.

Regarding the POLO, POEA will give the form that you will email it to your employer (scan and send it). Then your employer will sign and email it back to you. POLO is an agreement between the employer and the government of Phils. that is not included in your Job Contract. But you can proceed to attend the PDOS with out the POLO but for OEC you must provide it (POLO).

Check this link.

http://twentyfive.hubpages.com/hub/POEA-Direct-Hiring-Requirements-and-Process-Name-Hire-Procedures

POLO is easy as you have constant communication by your employer. It just take 1 or 2 days at most as long as your employer receive it and send it back to you immediately.
It is not required to red ribbon the POLO. The scanned and signed copy is enough already.

If you buy your ticket in the travel agency they ask you 1 copy of your OEC. (OEC 3 copies). It is a requirement by the airline companies if you are OFW.

Just keep on posted here.

God Bless.

“If you abide in Me, and My words
abide in you, you will ask what you desire,
and it shall be done to you”
John 15:7

ney_ryaen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2013
Singapore
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2015
LANDED..........
soon
ben apolo said:
Hi!

Thanks God!

Just landed yesterday in Calgary.

I am very thankful for having here in this forum the time of my application.
From gather of documents to processing til I received my visa.

Guys thank you very much.
Keep on posted here.
God will guide your application.
Just believe to Him.
God will answer your prayers.

God is so Good.

Keep on praying.

God Bless all.

@ Ben.

Hello Ben. Ung ticket ko bound to Calgary din. Kamusta ung interview mu s CBSA?
Anu ung mga question ng immigration sa Calgary.. May hiningi ba clang docs sau.
Please guide me.

Thanks and Congrats!!!!

We shared same mantra in Life.
Dream, Believe and Trust God that it will happen.

ben apolo

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Online Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Nov, 2013
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 23, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 19, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 12, 2014
@ ney_ryaen,

Hi!

You are correct as long as we Believe in God, He hears us.

At my POE, the immigrations are so nice. First at the counter a gentlemen, He just checked my passport and instructed me to proceeded to another immigration room and to another immigration officer a lady which greeted me " kamusta" :). I just presented my Passport w/ visa, approval letter, job contract and LMO. She just asked what my work is and explained to me what is on my working permit and that's it. Only 1 question. And she gave to me my permit, smiled and said " Welcome to Canada".

There is no hitches and it went very smooth sailing.

Wow! Thanks God talaga.

@ ney_ryaen,

WELCOME TO CANADA.

God Bless you.

“Delight yourself also in the Lord,
and He shall give you the desires
of your heart”
Psalm 37:4

ney_ryaen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2013
Singapore
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2015
LANDED..........
soon
ben apolo said:
@ ney_ryaen,

Hi! m

You are correct as long as we Believe in God, He hears us.

At my POE, the immigrations are so nice. First at the counter a gentlemen, He just checked my passport and instructed me to proceeded to another immigration room and to another immigration officer lady probably a Canadian which greeted me " kamusta" :). She just asked what my work is and explained to me what is on my working permit and that's it. Only 1 question. And she gave to me my permit, smiled and said " Welcome to Canada".

Wow! Thanks God talaga.

God Bless you.

@ Ben apolo.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
I bet when you heard the phrase Welcome to Canada. You had a Big Smile on your face.
I hope ako din. No hassle sa immigration. I PRAY!!!

How's the weather now? is it really cold.
Ilan Patong ang damit mu.
God Bless po..

“Delight yourself also in the Lord,
and He shall give you the desires
of your heart”
Psalm 37:4 ------ I agree. Praise God.

ben apolo

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Online Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Nov, 2013
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 23, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 19, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 12, 2014

@ney_ryaen

Its still cold here. Continuous snow.
I've always wearing 2 layers and a jacket but still could not bear the cold plus the wind. NNahhh. :mad:

I forgot to mentioned at POE, at the first counter the officer asked me what is my purpose of visit. Answer,, Work. Thats it.
Just ready your passport w/ visa, approval letter and contract at the counter they are not strict at the interview anyway.
Just look confidence.
All will be fine.

( At the time na sa akin na passport ko at permit hindi talaga ako nagpahalata na excited. Wala ng hinanap ang mata ko kundi kung saan na ang exit palabas. He, he. )

Again Welcome to Canada.!!!

Pray Always.
Believe in GOD.

God Bless.

“For you are my rock and my fortress; therefore,
for Your name’s sake, lead me and guide me.”
Psalm 31:3

ney_ryaen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2013
Singapore
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2015
LANDED..........
soon
ben apolo said:
@ ney_ryaen

Its still cold here. Continuous snow.
I've always wearing 2 layers and a jacket but still could not bear the cold plus the wind. NNahhh. :mad:

I forgot to mentioned at POE, at the first counter the officer asked me what is my purpose of visit. Answer,, Work. Thats it.
Just ready your passport w/ visa, approval letter and contract at the counter they are not strict at the interview anyway.
Just look confidence.
All will be fine.

( At the time na sa akin na passport ko at permit hindi talaga ako nagpahalata na excited. Wala ng hinanap ang mata ko kundi kung saan na ang exit palabas. He, he. )

Again Welcome to Canada.!!!

Pray Always.
Believe in GOD.

God Bless.

“For you are my rock and my fortress; therefore,
for Your name's sake, lead me and guide me.”
Psalm 31:3

@ben Apolo:

Thanks for being so generous. It helps me alot.
Godbless you.

jgelbolingo

Sep 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
27-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
24-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
20-05-2014
ben apolo said:
jgelbolingo @ ,

Hi!

I paid my own ticket.

Regarding the POLO, POEA will give the form that you will email it to your employer (scan and send it). Then your employer will sign and email it back to you. POLO is an agreement between the employer and the government of Phils. that is not included in your Job Contract. But you can proceed to attend the PDOS with out the POLO but for OEC you must provide it (POLO).

Check this link.

http://twentyfive.hubpages.com/hub/POEA-Direct-Hiring-Requirements-and-Process-Name-Hire-Procedures

POLO is easy as you have constant communication by your employer. It just take 1 or 2 days at most as long as your employer receive it and send it back to you immediately.
It is not required to red ribbon the POLO. The scanned and signed copy is enough already.

If you buy your ticket in the travel agency they ask you 1 copy of your OEC. (OEC 3 copies). It is a requirement by the airline companies if you are OFW.

Just keep on posted here.

God Bless.

“If you abide in Me, and My words
abide in you, you will ask what you desire,
and it shall be done to you”
John 15:7
Hi Ben,

So yung POLO, no need na mg submit ng mga documents ang employer ko sa POLO office sa Vancouver to verify the job contract? Kasi tumawag ang asawa ko sa POLO office sa Vancouver na ng cover ng mga OFW for POLO verification, sinabihan yung asawa ko na ibigay ang copy ng passport ko with visa stamp, job contract, Approval Letter galing ng Government of Alberta Apprenticeship office, addendum, ID ng employer, business registration at saka ang bayad for verification at authentication sa employer, para ang employer na ang mg submit ng documents at saka tawagan nila ang employer for interview. Sinabi ng asawa ko sa kanila na high skilled ang trabaho ko as Welder, pero ini insist na yun talaga ang dapat isubmit..pero sabi naman ng taga Vancouver na punta daw muna sa POEA para sa mga list of documents..

So, sa iyo, ang ginawa mo lang is binigyan ka lang ng form to fill it out good as POLO na, then you need to email the scanned form to the employer to signed then email it back, print and include it when submitting for OEC?

by the way, I got an email from CIC asking me for NBI clearance. I already submitted a new NBI clearance last Jan 27, 2014 when I submit my application online.. The date on the NBI clearance is Jan 16, 2014.. On the request letter from CIC that I need to submit at NBI clearance issued with in the last 3 months.. So i will just submit a new one right? to be safe.

Hope you can provide me info..

ben apolo

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Online Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Nov, 2013
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 23, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 19, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 12, 2014
jgelbolingo said:
Hi Ben,

So yung POLO, no need na mg submit ng mga documents ang employer ko sa POLO office sa Vancouver to verify the job contract? Kasi tumawag ang asawa ko sa POLO office sa Vancouver na ng cover ng mga OFW for POLO verification, sinabihan yung asawa ko na ibigay ang copy ng passport ko with visa stamp, job contract, Approval Letter galing ng Government of Alberta Apprenticeship office, addendum, ID ng employer, business registration at saka ang bayad for verification at authentication sa employer, para ang employer na ang mg submit ng documents at saka tawagan nila ang employer for interview. Sinabi ng asawa ko sa kanila na high skilled ang trabaho ko as Welder, pero ini insist na yun talaga ang dapat isubmit..pero sabi naman ng taga Vancouver na punta daw muna sa POEA para sa mga list of documents..

So, sa iyo, ang ginawa mo lang is binigyan ka lang ng form to fill it out good as POLO na, then you need to email the scanned form to the employer to signed then email it back, print and include it when submitting for OEC?

by the way, I got an email from CIC asking me for NBI clearance. I already submitted a new NBI clearance last Jan 27, 2014 when I submit my application online.. The date on the NBI clearance is Jan 16, 2014.. On the request letter from CIC that I need to submit at NBI clearance issued with in the last 3 months.. So i will just submit a new one right? to be safe.

Hope you can provide me info..
Sa NBI same boat tayo. Nagsubmit na rin ako non along with my application. I also received an email from CEM. I compllied immediately and dropped in the drop box sa RCBC. Kuha k na lang uli send mo na agad.

Sa POLO naman dito lang nman yan sa POEA nirequired. Requirements yan para sa OEC lang.
Wala namang requirements sa Canadian embassy yan.
Pagpunta mo sa POEA para magpaschedule ng PDOS same time bigyan ka rin nila ng POLO form. Bigyan ka naman nila ng instruction.
Just signature of you and your employer is enough.
Yan lang naman ang ginawa ko. Me nabasa din ako na kailangan everify jan sa Canada ang job employment mo pero parang over na yan.
Pag dito ka sa Pilipinas at me visa kana OEC at PDOS lang nman ang kailangan lipad ka na sa Canada.
Fortunately ang employer ko alam nya ang POLO na yan kc naghire talaga sya ng Pilipino.
Ok lang ba ang communication nyo at employer mo. Cguro me mga pinoy ka rin na kasama sa trabaho mo.
Try to email your employer na meron k pa na pa sign sa kanya pagdumating na ang visa mo.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/poea-is-there-still-need-a-polo-verification-to-get-oec-t52946.0.html

Expect mo na sunod sunod na ang update ng application mo. PPR na yan. Gods will.

God Bless.

“Rejoicing in hope, patience in tribulation,
continuing steadfastly in prayer.””
Romans 12:12

adl1980

Feb 19, 2014
jgelbolingo said:
Hi Ben,

Let me know thanks.
congrats..bro, direct hire ka ba? balak ko sana kumuha ng welding training..may chance ba ako kahit lack of work experience pero may tesda certification?

jgelbolingo

Sep 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
27-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
24-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
20-05-2014
ben apolo said:
Sa NBI same boat tayo. Nagsubmit na rin ako non along with my application. I also received an email from CEM. I compllied immediately and dropped in the drop box sa RCBC. Kuha k na lang uli send mo na agad.

Sa POLO naman dito lang nman yan sa POEA nirequired. Requirements yan para sa OEC lang.
Wala namang requirements sa Canadian embassy yan.
Pagpunta mo sa POEA para magpaschedule ng PDOS same time bigyan ka rin nila ng POLO form. Bigyan ka naman nila ng instruction.
Just signature of you and your employer is enough.
Yan lang naman ang ginawa ko. Me nabasa din ako na kailangan everify jan sa Canada ang job employment mo pero parang over na yan.
Pag dito ka sa Pilipinas at me visa kana OEC at PDOS lang nman ang kailangan lipad ka na sa Canada.
Fortunately ang employer ko alam nya ang POLO na yan kc naghire talaga sya ng Pilipino.
Ok lang ba ang communication nyo at employer mo. Cguro me mga pinoy ka rin na kasama sa trabaho mo.
Try to email your employer na meron k pa na pa sign sa kanya pagdumating na ang visa mo.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/poea-is-there-still-need-a-polo-verification-to-get-oec-t52946.0.html

Expect mo na sunod sunod na ang update ng application mo. PPR na yan. Gods will.

God Bless.

“Rejoicing in hope, patience in tribulation,
continuing steadfastly in prayer.””
Romans 12:12
Hi Ben,

Kuha na ako ng NBI. Kaya siguro di na hassle ang POLO sa iyo kasi may record na pala ang amo mo sa POEA..ang amo ko kasi first time na mg hire ng filipino..So malamang mg require ng POLO. I hope hindi na sana...Ok lang naman ang communication ng amo ko sa akin, at ng communicate din sila ng asawa ko...ang naka bagot talaga ang POLO kasi sabi ng taga VAncouver POLO office na 10 days daw ang processing, at saka ang dami daw pinaprocess nila ngayon, first come first serve...Naku, sana hindi mg require ng POLO verification ang POEA..

Antay nalang ako ng visa ko. Salamat pre sa info..

Keep you posted.

Thanks

ney_ryaen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2013
Singapore
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2015
LANDED..........
soon
Hi Ben;

Just want to ask kung nag apply kna ng mobile line or are you using prepaid?
under which company?

I saw online about Cad 100 ang monthly :eek:
super shocked. so mahal.

Thanks.

jgelbolingo

Sep 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
27-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
24-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
20-05-2014
adl1980 said:
congrats..bro, direct hire ka ba? balak ko sana kumuha ng welding training..may chance ba ako kahit lack of work experience pero may tesda certification?
Hi adl1980,

direct hire ako...anong klasing tesda certification yan? sa anong training yan?kailangan at least my experience ka sa welding..kasi ang mga amo dito kailangan na may sapat na experience ang kinukuha nila...kasi ang canadian embassy strikto regarding sa experience kung anong ang basehan na i approve nila ang visa kung hindi sapat ang experience....pwede ka mg take ng welding training...then experience ka sa japan.. kasi mas maganda ang japan as training ground...marami hiring sa Japan ngayon for those starting palang ng welding...then apply ka ng Canada...marami sa www.kijiji.ca

Good luck pre...

darksiders

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17
Nomination.....
21-11-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2014
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
guys out of topic po sana yung tanong ko nag submit kasi ako ng application sa CEM last oct nakalagay sa cic website 5 months processing lampas na po ako sa 5 months kaso nakalagay sa cic website 8 months na ibig po ba sabihin na mag aantay nanaman ako ng 3 months?

vfs manila po ako nag submit salamat