+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nothing is Imposible to GOD, in Jesus Christ name.

adl1980

Feb 19, 2014
ben apolo said:
HI!, adl1980,

Try this link I got my employer here.
This will be your 1st step for coming to Canada.

God Bless.

Thanks. I wish I can find someone who will consider me. I have low hopes of fulfilling my dream going to Canada but his forum is giving me new hope. I know online applications is difficult, you will not know who from this employers considers hiring foreign workers and if you will get any feedback with my applications. I should just try my luck, keep trying and hoping. I will never know I will be lucky to get hired. Any additional tips or advice from you like what industry, company and location should I focus more that can give more chances...

ben apolo

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Online Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Nov, 2013
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 23, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 19, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 12, 2014
adl1980 said:
Thanks. I wish I can find someone who will consider me. I have low hopes of fulfilling my dream going to Canada but his forum is giving me new hope. I know online applications is difficult, you will not know who from this employers considers hiring foreign workers and if you will get any feedback with my applications. I should just try my luck, keep trying and hoping. I will never know I will be lucky to get hired. Any additional tips or advice from you like what industry, company and location should I focus more that can give more chances...
adl1980@

Just try to send your resume/cv and cover letter as many as you can. Just make your cv and cover look good. Of course, you job description should be match on the employer want.

Just be positive.
What is your profession anyway. Whats your work now.

Just keep posted here.
Many will guide you.
They are willing to help your dream fulfill.

Just believe and you will have it.

God Bless.

denyelay

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC 6474
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
Med's Request
29-08-2014
Med's Done....
26-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
ben apolo said:
adl1980 @

Just try to send your resume/cv and cover letter as many as you can. Just make your cv and cover look good. Of course, you job description should be match on the employer want.

Just be positive.

Just keep posted here.
Many will guide you.

HI. You are right. I also found my employer thru job bank. I was patiently sent my resume and luckily I have found them. But right now I have problem on my application of working permit but I know nothing is impossible to God. I always think positive. I will claim it in Jesus name because He knows what my heart desires. Thanks for this forum.

God Bless.

adl1980

Feb 19, 2014
ben apolo said:
adl1980 @

Just be positive.

Just keep posted here.
Many will guide you.

God Bless.
Thanks Ben. What makes me hesitant to keep applying is my work experience. I am a data analyst/reports analyst in a BPO company/ call center. It is not included on the list of shortage/in demand jobs. I am willing to work as food attendant or any blue collar jobs but what are my chances of getting considered if my current job is not related to the jobs available. There are agencies here in the Philippines but they are very strict with the work experience. I am saddened about the current situation. I hope this is not the end of the road for me. I will appreciate any advice from you.

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
adl1980 said:
Thanks Ben. What makes me hesitant to keep applying is my work experience. I am a data analyst/reports analyst in a BPO company/ call center. It is not included on the list of shortage/in demand jobs. I am willing to work as food attendant or any blue collar jobs but what are my chances of getting considered if my current job is not related to the jobs available. There are agencies here in the Philippines but they are very strict with the work experience. I am saddened about the current situation. I hope this is not the end of the road for me. I will appreciate any advice from you.
Hi there..just a bit of advice. Yes you are right that demands for bpo/call center are not very much but since your willing to apply for fca position, why dont you try to apply fca post in the Phils first? They only require at least 6 months experience though. But to be upfront, VO is very strict now. Dont take chances of getting denied for something you would be working on. Just be prepared enough before applying. It is not too late and definitely wont be too late. Just keep ur faith. If its for u its for u. Just dont loose hope.. even i myself have went through a lot of rejections before i Managed to find one.

If its ur goal to be in Canadian soil then work it out. Just trust the Lord Above. Remember, God's delay doesnt mean God's rejection.

adl1980

Feb 19, 2014
durchbeisser_17 said:
Hi there..just a bit of advice. Yes you are right that demands for bpo/call center are not very much but since your willing to apply for fca position, why dont you try to apply fca post in the Phils first? They only require at least 6 months experience though. But to be upfront, VO is very strict now. Dont take chances of getting denied for something you would be working on. Just be prepared enough before applying. It is not too late and definitely wont be too late. Just keep ur faith. If its for u its for u. Just dont loose hope.. even i myself have went through a lot of rejections before i Managed to find one.

If its ur goal to be in Canadian soil then work it out. Just trust the Lord Above. Remember, God's delay doesnt mean God's rejection.
I would love to apply here in the Philippines for FCA post but I am turning 34 now and here in the Philippines the age limit for that position is up to 30 y/o only, some require up to 25 y/o only.

Thanks though for the words of encouragement. I will keep applying and try me luck. Will keep the faith in me and in GOD. In the end, good things happen to those who wait :)

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi there again..

I found this link might be helpful for you.

http://ca.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Call+Centre&l=Alberta#

There are lots of jobs..u dont have to be necessarily apply for the same nature of job u have right now. Maybe a call center in pizza hut?burger king?

Just be patient enough to do searches.. dont worry God listens to our desires..

Goodluck

digenbas914

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
@ BEN APOLO: Ask ko lng kung nkpg PDOS kn? Mgkano bnayaran m? Wla po kyang magging problema kung d muna ako mg PDOS at balak ko by April n aq aalis kht n dmatng n visa ko?

TrynaBL

Feb 22, 2014
Congrats, Ben Apolo!

God surely sped things up for you! :D

I do hope now is His time for me to go as well... ;)

Many blessings in your new journey!

ben apolo

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Online Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Nov, 2013
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 23, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 19, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 12, 2014
digenbas914 said:
@ BEN APOLO: Ask ko lng kung nkpg PDOS kn? Mgkano bnayaran m? Wla po kyang magging problema kung d muna ako mg PDOS at balak ko by April n aq aalis kht n dmatng n visa ko?
Congrats digenbas914,

Gods well, this coming Tuesday 2-25 will be going for PDOS.
For the PDOS fee, don't have an idea how much all.
Open this link.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/pre_departure-pre_depart.aspx

It is fine if you plan to depart on April since the validity date of your visa is not expired.

Again congrats.

God is so Good.

God Bless.

digenbas914

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
@ Ben Apolo

Congrats also....Direct hire k dn b? Ask nlng ulit kta after mong mg PDOS pra may idea dn aq...

Goodluck sa PDOS m...

Really God is so good at npakabilis ng approval natn.

God bless u....

tomasmrsfg

Oct 2, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
ben apolo said:
adl1980 @

Just be positive.

Just keep posted here.
Many will guide you.

God Bless.
Hi.. My sister is in Winnipeg and she informed me that Saskatoon and Regina in canada are open for hiring check this website saskjobs.ca

adl1980

Feb 19, 2014
tomasmrsfg said:
Hi.. My sister is in Winnipeg and she informed me that Saskatoon and Regina in canada are open for hiring check this website saskjobs.ca
Thanks. I just got the very first resposponse from all my online applications. The employer said " At this point , I do not have an LMO which would allow me to hire temporary foreign workers. Thanks for applying."
I hope I will be lucky to find one that offers LMO.

jgelbolingo

Sep 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
Doc's Request.
03-April-2013 - NBI submitted
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
27-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
24-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
20-05-2014
ben apolo said:
adl1980 @

Just be positive.

Just keep posted here.
Many will guide you.

God Bless.
Yeah, I apply and found my employer through kijiji.ca , i submitted hundreds of resume for one month and search through other sites. And thanks God he hears my prayer to find me a good employer who will hire me. and now waiting for an update about my work permit application. I am really praying that it will be approved sooner.

We just keep on believing and have faith.

God Bless to us all.

adl1980

Feb 19, 2014
jgelbolingo said:
Yeah, I apply and found my employer through kijiji.ca , i submitted hundreds of resume for one month and search through other sites. And thanks God he hears my prayer to find me a good employer who will hire me. and now waiting for an update about my work permit application. I am really praying that it will be approved sooner.

We just keep on believing and have faith.

God Bless to us all.
Congrats and thanks for sharing. Hope you will get to Canada soon. Godbless