+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not Sure if I would be rejected, need Help!

randywy

Apr 9, 2016
I sent EE application one month ago, but I missed the bank statement of the past 6 months, I just uploaded the page from online banking which includes all information needed (Personal info, bank account info, etc). Also, I did not scan the police certificate for my hometown (China) in color, just black-white scan. Would I be rejected or have opportunity to supply additional documents to make them up?

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
randywy said:
I sent EE application one month ago, but I missed the bank statement of the past 6 months, I just uploaded the page from online banking which includes all information needed (Personal info, bank account info, etc). Also, I did not scan the police certificate for my hometown (China) in color, just black-white scan. Would I be rejected or have opportunity to supply additional documents to make them up?
are you CEC application of FSW ? for CEC pof is optional so whatever you have provided is fine as it's not required.

for PCC you have provided black-white scan so you won't get rejected for missing document, to be safe you can raise CSE and provide additional documents.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If it's for FSW someone has been rejected in the past for providing e-bank information that wasn't stamped by the bank.

randywy

Apr 9, 2016
Batman_is_Real said:
are you CEC application of FSW ? for CEC pof is optional so whatever you have provided is fine as it's not required.

for PCC you have provided black-white scan so you won't get rejected for missing document, to be safe you can raise CSE and provide additional documents.
Thank you for your reply. So for the PCC, do I just wait CIC note for additional documents if required? Right now the original copy of PCC is on my hand, but my profile has been locked after the complete of uploading, there is no way to upload.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DelPiero07 said:
If it's for FSW someone has been rejected in the past for providing e-bank information that wasn't stamped by the bank.
No because it is mentioned on e-statements that signature is not required. A bank logo and address must be there.

gappy31600

May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016
I think its a requirement to scan the PCC in color. Send a cse immediately.

randywy

Apr 9, 2016
gappy31600 said:
I think its a requirement to scan the PCC in color. Send a cse immediately.
Thank you. What is CSE? my online profile has been locked after submission. How and who should I upload or send this?

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
randywy said:
Thank you. What is CSE? my online profile has been locked after submission. How and who should I upload or send this?
i believe you can do it here
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.84888734.688412790.1446089400

diddledo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
I have uploaded black and white scan of my Indian PCC.

Any advice on what I should do ?

Thanks

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
diddledo said:
I have uploaded black and white scan of my Indian PCC.

Any advice on what I should do ?

Thanks
You must raise CSE asap and provide PC in color. On CIC pages it is clearly stated it needs to be in color. People get rejected because of this.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

diddledo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
astralsource said:
You must raise CSE asap and provide PC in color. On CIC pages it is clearly stated it needs to be in color. People get rejected because of this.
I uploaded a color copy through CSE.
Thanks.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
As I suggest, it would be best to upload your color document immediately, since I've seen people got rejected due to submitting black and white police clearance. I saw it on the immitracker, someone noted the reason for rejection is: Black & White PC.

diddledo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
tushya said:
As I suggest, it would be best to upload your color document immediately, since I've seen people got rejected due to submitting black and white police clearance. I saw it on the immitracker, someone noted the reason for rejection is: Black & White PC.
Is there anyway to upload a color copy through the PR application account ?
I did sent one through the CEC which seems independent from the PR application account.
Thanks.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
diddledo said:
I did sent one through the CEC which seems independent from the PR application account.
Thanks.
That I don't know, sorry. But you definitely can call CIC or there should be a form available online somewhere

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
diddledo said:
Thanks.
CSE is the only way.