+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not received the AOR

Jinsbastian

Dec 4, 2022
I had submitted the citizenship application on July 2022.My submission was complete and I had received an email on that.But till now I didn’t get any AOR.Any leads are appreciated.thanks in Advance

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
I had submitted the citizenship application on July 2022.My submission was complete and I had received an email on that.But till now I didn’t get any AOR.Any leads are appreciated.thanks in Advance
The same usual steps
1. Check your email, spam etc. Look for search terms like cic.gc.ca and ircc.
2. Open a web form and notify them
3. If you are a paper applicant you can try ecas On-Line Services (cic.gc.ca) with your UCI and details. It may give you some details.
4. Give the call center a call and talk to them
5. If it was an online app, then maybe they haven't gotten to your application yet and it's just a waiting game for you.

Maybe others have other insight and help but that should cover some of it.

kks87

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-03-2016
File Transfer...
29-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
I applied Sept 14 online and also still waiting for AOR. So frustrating!

Reactions: maham123

Sepidnour

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Nomination.....
2018-08-23
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
Hey guys, don't worry about the AOR , it's different for everyone. I applied on Jan 5th online and received my AOR in March! The same thing happened to my husband, he applied online in Feb and received his AOR in April.

BhargavDadhaniya

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi
I am in similar situation. I applied on July 19th 2023 and have not received an AOR yet. Did IRCC respond back regarding your case? Please let me know as it might help me in my case.

Thanks

BhargavDadhaniya

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Yes I tried calling them on 888 number multiple times at different times of the day but it kept saying all agents are busy at this time. Any other way to contact them?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Reactions: BhargavDadhaniya

BhargavDadhaniya

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019

BhargavDadhaniya

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hello,
I called IRCC multiple times over the past 4-5 weeks and found out that they have reached out to citizenship office to start working on application. In my last call (2 days ago), agent said they have not responded yet and they have until 6th December to ask again to look at application. I am thinking this will not go anywhere.
I want to apply again.
Can I just create another profile on Citizenship page and apply again using same documents and same payment receipt?
Thanks

Abhijit singh

Jul 1, 2020
Hello,
I called IRCC multiple times over the past 4-5 weeks and found out that they have reached out to citizenship office to start working on application. In my last call (2 days ago), agent said they have not responded yet and they have until 6th December to ask again to look at application. I am thinking this will not go anywhere.
I want to apply again.
Can I just create another profile on Citizenship page and apply again using same documents and same payment receipt?
Thanks
Hi,

have you recieved the AOR yet or not