+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not Having Marriage License etc.

Jan 2, 2020
Hi Guys, I am applying for Visitors Visa, Please can someone clarify on the following points:

01. I do not have a marriage License, is affidavit from notary public valid proof?
02. I am having a valid US Visa, for Can+ do I have to give some document?
03. Do I have to submit the financial data, I did not find anywhere in the site asking for it?
04. I wanted to upload additional documents, like the tickets of the cruise but I could not find where to upload it.

Thanking you in advance.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi Guys, I am applying for Visitors Visa, Please can someone clarify on the following points:

01. I do not have a marriage License, is affidavit from notary public valid proof?
Yes and you can explain it on the Letter of Explanation.
02. I am having a valid US Visa, for Can+ do I have to give some document?
If you are applying online, there is nowhere to declare this. But it would make sense since on the Travel History part you need to scan all your passport, visas and entry/exit stamps.
03. Do I have to submit the financial data, I did not find anywhere in the site asking for it?
Yes, on the Proof of Means for Financial Support.
https://imgur.com/gallery/69S9I
04. I wanted to upload additional documents, like the tickets of the cruise but I could not find where to upload it.
You could on the Letter of Explanation and explain why you are attaching it.

Reactions: Vikas Agarwalla
Jan 2, 2020
Many, many Thanks, it was very useful information.

From where the letter of Explantion is to be uploaded, I am not able to find any link where additional informations can be uploaded. Could you please help me in it. Thanking you in advance.

vtdat08

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Many, many Thanks, it was very useful information.

From where the letter of Explantion is to be uploaded, I am not able to find any link where additional informations can be uploaded. Could you please help me in it. Thanking you in advance.
In the Client Information, combine it with others additional docs

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
In the Client Information, combine it with others additional docs
@vtdat08 is correct, put the letter of explanation and the other documents on the Client Information.
On the categories, hover the mouse on the (?) icon so you'll have an idea what documents to attach.