"not declared child on his PR application"

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Common-law status becomes conjugal partner status if the couple is separated by immigration but not legally separated in a relationship. And he is not just good, he should simply send an updated family information form through the web form. At a work permit stage, this is NOT a problem but should be corrected in order to not become a problem later. Also, as a common law partner of a skilled worker (if that is the case), your partner and the kids can come to Canada with you and she will get an open work permit. Best regards
Common-law status doesn't become conjugal. Once a couple establishes common-law status, they remain common-law even if they live separately, as long as the relationship continues. A conjugal couple have legal and immigration barriers preventing them from becoming common-law in the first place.

congraservices

May 25, 2018
Common-law status doesn't become conjugal. Once a couple establishes common-law status, they remain common-law even if they live separately, as long as the relationship continues. A conjugal couple have legal and immigration barriers preventing them from becoming common-law in the first place.
The key to assessing the conjugal partnership category is that neither common-law partner status nor marriage is possible, usually because of marital status or sexual orientation, combined with an immigration barrier.

Reactions: AzilEinreb

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
The key to assessing the conjugal partnership category is that neither common-law partner status nor marriage is possible, usually because of marital status or sexual orientation, combined with an immigration barrier.
??

This couple is already common-law and therefore CAN'T be conjugal. Moreover, conjugal is only for Family Class and some refugee streams. This is would be an economic class app.

bliliPNG

Dec 25, 2018
In my case, my husband entered Canada as a single but we had a child,for as to be sure in the next year we planned to get married,and applied for our child's bc.due to that case of yours I don't think that it is possible to be with yourchild.but nothing is impossible to god.

bliliPNG

Dec 25, 2018
Hey, so your husband entered Canada as a single but you guys had a child, did it affect your PR application when he declared that he had a child? Please advise.

I arrived in Canada without declaring my child because I am not married to my partner but we have a child. I was scared to declare my child because I thought that my application might be rejected because I am not married and I have a child.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hey, so your husband entered Canada as a single but you guys had a child, did it affect your PR application when he declared that he had a child? Please advise.

I arrived in Canada without declaring my child because I am not married to my partner but we have a child. I was scared to declare my child because I thought that my application might be rejected because I am not married and I have a child.
Your situation is not Family Class. Post in the international student section of the forum.

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
Aor may......AOR2 October 28
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
@np08......
im a human being and i have committed something wrong.....now i will correct it
What was the result of this? Did you fix the problem. Did you get PR ?

bliliPNG

Dec 25, 2018
In my case, my husband entered Canada as a single but we had a child,for as to be sure in the next year we planned to get married,and applied for our child's bc.due to that case of yours I don't think that it is possible to be with yourchild.but nothing is impossible to god.
Hello, could you contact me on 2045579462. I think I am in the same shoes as you. Please I need advise. Thank you.